Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Public School Nightmare:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: The Public School Nightmare:

You can NOT send your kid to public school without the 36 (?) mandated vaccinations prior to kindergarten.

Private schools are mor flexible but want to conform.

Only option is to home school which is fine but it does lack intervention with others... not sure how to explain that.

A home school friendly state makes things pretty easy, other states make it known that they or the Fed owns your kids...
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

You might look into an online charter school. I had my kids enrolled before private school. I wonder if charters are now teaching common core?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

The Khan Academy is a bunch of free youtube videos that teach different subjects:
    https://www.khanacademy.org/#library-section

It's a good resource.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (20th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MNeagle View Post
    I thought you lived in WI?
    they give it almost everywhere now.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    You can NOT send your kid to public school without the 36 (?) mandated vaccinations prior to kindergarten.

Private schools are mor flexible but want to conform.

Only option is to home school which is fine but it does lack intervention with others... not sure how to explain that.

A home school friendly state makes things pretty easy, other states make it known that they or the Fed owns your kids...
    Look into Exemptions. I used the religious Exemption in Indiana and here in North Carolina. Some states allow for a philosophical exemption, but Indiana nor North Carolina offer that, so I chose religion.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

For all those people who think that doing well in school is a good thing, I offer you this.

The primary determinant for becoming rich and powerful is not education. It's not what you know, it's WHOM you know. You have a much better chance of knowing the right people (being included in the NETWORK of the rich and powerful) if you are born into a rich and powerful family. So, your chances are pretty slim if you do not belong to the right class. It is your connections that get you ahead. The rich and powerful are always looking for talent because they have a lot of jobs available for highly talented people. However to be selected for any such job, talent is not enough. You have to have talent but much more importantly, you have to be LOYAL and OBEDIENT because they need to trust you to faithfully execute their evil agenda. For this reason, most selections are made from within their own elite class.

The value of education is only to assure that the dead end jobs are filled with people who can follow orders and not get into trouble--hence it heavily emphasizes CONFORMITY and OBEDIENCE. Critical thinking skills are antithetical to that. The bottom line is that you are either selected on the basis of loyalty and obedience or you are neutered by being denied training in critical thinking skills.

'Success' is not only not what you think it is, it is ultimately being a puppet for people following an evil agenda. People who are both smart and sane do not want to 'succeed' in a conventional sense, but in a way that assures them continuing happiness. The path to that end does not go through the public education system.

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

Ares (18th March 2014),Twisted Titan (20th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Look into Exemptions. I used the religious Exemption in Indiana and here in North Carolina. Some states allow for a philosophical exemption, but Indiana nor North Carolina offer that, so I chose religion.
    In TN there is no philosophical exemption, the religious one is pretty strict too.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

I regret a lot of the time I spent at some boring classes at school and how they fill your head with crap and it took me 18months after leaving to shake it all out,I realise now it was brainwashing.

I mean this is the best time of your life and they send you to school(unpaid) for how many years to learn what........stuff THEY want you to know.

They dont like home schooling and yet there have been so many shootings at schools..............

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

mick silver (18th March 2014),Twisted Titan (20th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hatha Sunahara View Post

The primary determinant for becoming rich and powerful is not education. It's not what you know, it's WHOM you know. You have a much better chance of knowing the right people (being included in the NETWORK of the rich and powerful) if you are born into a rich and powerful family....The path to that end does not go through the public education system.

Hatha
    http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ac13...ols-29-4_3.jpg

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-conte...ck-student.gif

http://www.streetgangs.com/wp-conten...514700_BG2.jpg
    Six students of a North Charleston high school were arrested and charged as a result of a Nov. 12 gang “beat out...”

http://onlineathens.com/sites/defaul...oti_Hugh_0.jpg
    Yo...We goin' to Whitey Skool

Rich and Powerful never send their own kids to goyim public schools
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

dam i hope you guys fine away to keep your kids out of the public schools system . i never heard of it but could one look for someone thats schooling there kids at home and pay them something to teach your kid at there home
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.