Thread: Aphrodite Coin tracking thread

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Aphrodite Coin tracking thread

I previously said in a post on another thread that I was not going to post any more BScoins but this one got a laugh out of me. Cypris got screwed already and now there is a BS crypto coin that will further screw the Cypris people IMO. Here it is: 75% premine and inflated marketcap so we know how this will end. If anyone does not know how it will end, then see the Spaincoin Tracking tread as a reference. FWIW The link to the Aphrodite Coin website is this: http://www.aphroditecoin.org/
    Last edited by 1970 silver art; 22nd March 2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: added comments; added web link; wording; added words
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Thanks

Re: Aphrodite Coin tracking thread

Par the course after its (brief) "pump".............................
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Thanks

The continuation of the dump phase....................

Thanks

An epic Country-specific crypto fail.....................

Thanks

The epic Country-specific crypto fail continues...................... IMO this just shows you that Country-specific cryptos with 50%-75% premines do not work out in the end and the marketplace will punish epic fails such as this.