Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramids and The Orion Belt (mind blowing)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Pyramids and The Orion Belt (mind blowing)

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    thanks for sharing JDR

always open to new data... there is a reason why we vanish every 5000 years asserts the trailer... I'd say every 10-15K years instead. That was one of the real purposes of astrology, looking into the cycles of the cosmos. This knowledge shouldnt freak out anybody. If taught high schools it would bring about peace. It is the ignorance of the past that causes violence

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOREVER TIME
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvI...43A/discussion
    the freakout is how hard "they" went after him for exposing this info.... the coast to coast show was off the chain good!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

singular_me (10th November 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Yeah, I'm really freaked out:

Damon T. Berry, professional radio broadcaster who learned the art of screen writing and movie making at Walt Disney Company, presents a grossly over dramatized series of videos in which he touches upon the cycles of humanity and it's relation to ETs. Currently there are six videos, each about an hour long. Two more are to be released. Videos are freely available online.
    "IN THIS FILM THERE ARE NO EXPERT COMMENTARIES, BECAUSE ALL THE EXPERTS IN THE WORLD AGREE ON ONLY ONE THING - THEY HAVE NO IDEA"
    Damon claims all of which he is presenting in the videos was revealed to him when he touched a "holy Egyptian stone" of the Sphinx. This has occurred while he was in Egypt, working as media liaison for United States government, at the coalition base.

It was revealed to Damon human civilizations are cyclical. As one civilization progresses far enough, in a technological sense, a cataclysm occurs. Unless the civilization manages to leave, it gets destroyed. If it leaves, it has to go to the Sun, into the Sun, back to it's origin in Andromeda galaxy. There they meet the ETs which are actually them, their predecessors, who once also lived on Earth and have since moved on, to then return back to the planet Earth and help the next cycle of human civilization to develop.

Reminds me of a combination of Jim and Tammy Faye and the nutty professor!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    You REALLY want a freakout on this subject? Damon t berry Thats all you need to know.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (10th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You guys can go to your commie Andromeda / heaven city if you want.

I'm splittin to Cygnus X1 for radiative warmth by myself.

Tired of listenin to y'all anyways...

https://youtu.be/QPU_7DEwPuM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    this is a long page at the link.

http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/...larsystem.html

use the arrow at bottom right rather than destroying yur mouswheel.
    Even better on a 32" samsung monitor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

the day people begin to understand that truth is often delivered by the elites/insiders themselves, then the awakening will spread like wild fire.

Disney did a whole donald duck on sacred geometry once... does that negate the knowledge itself of course not.

Most people are just too scared by esoteric and hidden knowledge because it forces them to see life differently, so they will tend to vilify or mock the knowledge itself as "do not go there". That is one of the strategies used by evil to protect itself. And it does wonders. Yes, mainstream experts have no idea because they have been too brainwashed

Do not learn that the universe is all about math and vibrations... meanwhile the ancient egyptians, sumerians, babylonians knew about it.... LOL... here is why science has become an absolute fraud for the most part, it does not work with the Universe/God anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Yeah, I'm really freaked out:

Reminds me of a combination of Jim and Tammy Faye and the nutty professor!
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Haven't watched it still trying to make the time too.

Anyone else watch it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Humans Evolved on Another Planet and Were Brought to Earth by Aliens

• In his 2013 book Humans Are Not From Earth, Dr Ellis Silver claims that his analysis of the evolution of the human race has brought him to the conclusion that human beings evolved elsewhere in the universe and were brought to Earth by an alien civilization.
    • Evidence of this includes our sensitivity to sunlight, our wide array of diseases and ailments, and chronic backaches due to our originating from a darker planet with less gravity.
    • Dr Silver believes that it is most likely that that Earth is acting as a ‘prison planet’, which would explain our violent nature as a species.

Or perhaps the Earth is a refuge for different human-type species fleeing planetary catastrophes, and were then genetically modified to acclimate to the Earth’s environment as hypothesized by others. And alternatively, our propensity for violence may be due to negative ET beings employing widespread mind control over the planet to foment war, fear and strife, in order to create a dark energy “loosh” for their own nourishment. Just saying.

http://exonews.org/humans-evolved-on...rth-by-aliens/

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

We're probably descendants of Martians. Do some poking around on what these rovers are photographing on Mars and then take a look at the huge gash across much of the planet. Something terrible happened there that destroyed all life and blew away it's atmosphere. The people who lived there may have seen it coming and had the ability to get outta Dodge before the SHTF! Who knows It's does seem plausible if you do enough research!
    Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Humans Evolved on Another Planet and Were Brought to Earth by Aliens

• In his 2013 book Humans Are Not From Earth, Dr Ellis Silver claims that his analysis of the evolution of the human race has brought him to the conclusion that human beings evolved elsewhere in the universe and were brought to Earth by an alien civilization.
    • Evidence of this includes our sensitivity to sunlight, our wide array of diseases and ailments, and chronic backaches due to our originating from a darker planet with less gravity.
    • Dr Silver believes that it is most likely that that Earth is acting as a ‘prison planet’, which would explain our violent nature as a species.

http://exonews.org/humans-evolved-on...rth-by-aliens/
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    We're probably descendants of Martians.
    Once you reject God's word, this is the idiocy you are left with!

Mars is a LIGHT anyways, it's not even a PLACE you can land on. (SMHATES) (Shaking My Head At The Extreme Stupidity)
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks

I dont buy the prison planet theory, once alien life finds a root somewhere else it would not allow it to slip from their grasp.

Just look at the Queen of England and Australia for an example.