Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: Pyramids and The Orion Belt (mind blowing)

Thanks

Re: Pyramids and The Orion Belt (mind blowing)

Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aeondaze View Post
    In January this year I bought Magicians of the Gods by Graham Hancock. Great read, but left me completely unconvinced there was ever an advanced civilisation beyond say 3000 BC. I like Graham, I want to believe him but his antediluvian nonsense grows tired for me for lack of genuine evidence.

Having said that, I really do think there is something to his theory that a comet/meteor shower induced the end of the LGM and the possibility of great floods about 11000 BP, or whatever the date was.

Yeah arsenic bronzes can be pretty hard, I'm not sure if I mentioned this previously but have always known this, its been a few years. Tin Bronzes, the ones used today, on the other hand are softer. I have pure copper billets say 99.99% pure copper oxygen free, materiel is soft as butter. I also have a pure copper alloy of 1% Boron, stuff is so hard its incredible, don't know how brittle it is, but I imagine it could easily make a decent knife or chisel.

RIP ponce.
    There is no evidence whatsoever that there were any advanced civilizations, prior to the Bronze age. The proponements of those theories, have to take away the credit of the real people of flesh and bone that actually through skill, intelligence, ingenuity and hard work constructed the pyramids, and claim that it belonged to someone way more advanced to them.

It really is shameful behavior. It has been proven in this thread that Bronze Age metallurgical knowledge was advanced enough to create tools to cut and precision shape granite. But it’s still the fucking aliens or prediluvian fantasy civilizations that built them 10’s of thousands of years ago. We truly live in the disinformation age.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

aeondaze (19th March 2019)

Thanks

Hence the reason I stay away. I honestly can't believe anyone would buy this drivel unless they were either deliberate purveyors of disinformation, preying on the vulnerable or simply shitposting. Never can tell, but its not really important I guess.
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

hahahaha... EVERYTHING IS A LIE and you believe that actually cavemen decided one day, like that OUT OF THE BLUE, to go look for bronze... while they had NEVER SEEN ANY...

you are just fools... and that the pyramids match the celestial positons of Orion or Cygna is also pure coincidence

It is just like bible believers, everything is corrupt but the bible and when you show the kaballah in it, you are called a new ager...

be my guests

Like max igan says as there are so many rabbit holes, it is impossible to measure the extent if the LIES, but one thing is certain is that mainstream history is a TOTAL FABRICATION

You believe cavemen did it on their own... just like the atheists that life came out of nothing... heheheh

you do not even grasp the "divine proportions" involved in the pyramids themselves, but you are out there trying to ridicule those who GET it. Long way to go...
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    hahahaha... EVERYTHING IS A LIE and you believe that actually cavemen decided one day, like that OUT OF THE BLUE, to go look for bronze... while they had NEVER SEEN ANY...

you are just fools... and that the pyramids match the celestial positons of Orion or Cygna is also pure coincidence

It is just like bible believers, everything is corrupt but the bible and when you show the kaballah in it, you are called a new ager...

be my guests

Like max igan says as there are so many rabbit holes, it is impossible to measure the extent if the LIES, but one thing is certain is that mainstream history is a TOTAL FABRICATION

You believe cavemen did it on their own... just like the atheists that life came out of nothing... heheheh

you do not even grasp the "divine proportions" involved in the pyramids themselves, but you are out there trying to ridicule those who GET it. Long way to go...
    As you yourself aren’t in possession of much creativity, nor curiosity mixed with intellectual honesty and you have no interest or knowledge of real historical development, you can’t therefore understand the gradual technological development that made the bronze age possible. Here is a clue, they weren’t cave dwellers at large. The Neanderthals got inbred and largely died out because they were cave dwellers 25,000 years prior to the Bronze Age, they died because they stayed stationary as the inland ice advanced.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

For my money, my 2 scents.

Mars had a civilization and had an orbit much closer to Earth and there was interplanetary travel.

Then catastrophe and now we call it research because it's all been discovered before.

Then we have the Jews slash culture creators who hide things.

Lots of big bullshit, big bang a colossal cluster Fxxk.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Pyramids are aligned with the Orion belt you say?
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/e7a222fb...4gulo1_400.gif

Yeah mindblowing man!
    I told you the why Y, truth.

That you may hold dearly to your Santauanese dillusions.

Every Rudolph must have his sleigh to guide through the cold dark night. Anthropologists Unite on Donner and Blitzen, Comet then Christian!

Thanks

In all honesty it sounds like a typically closely guarded capitulated trade train (currently available)

Yes, you lesser being shorn those stones from however what is available to you, We higher life forms will do the finishing and capstones, while maintaining our patent law.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post

It really is shameful behavior. It has been proven in this thread that Bronze Age metallurgical knowledge was advanced enough to create tools to cut and precision shape granite. But it’s still the fucking aliens or prediluvian fantasy civilizations that built them 10’s of thousands of years ago. We truly live in the disinformation age.
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....4,203,200_.gif

Welcome us aliens you ignorant goy Earthling!

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (19th March 2019)

Thanks

Lol @ precision thread, Neuro's been wearing the Christmas tree's skirt as some sort of trans-mientes.