Thread: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Feds deploy snipers, arrest man for filming outside First Amendment area

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...?itok=1T8whsM4Getty Im
    Joe NewbyPolicy & Issues Examine
    April 7, 2014

On Sunday, the Logandale, Nev.-based Moapa Valley Progress reported that Dave Bundy, son of rancher Cliven Bundy, was arrested while taking photographs of his family’s cattle that are being rounded up by federal agents. According to the report, Bundy was violating an arbitrary "First Amendment" zone that had been established by federal agents. Worse yet, federal agents also deployed snipers against the man.
    “He was doing nothing but standing there and filming the landscape,” Ryan Bundy said of his brother Dave. “We were on the state highway, not even off of the right-of-way. Even if they want to call [the area that we were filming] federal land; which it’s not; we weren’t even on it. We were on the road.”
    None of the family members on the road were armed, but 11 BLM vehicles each with two agents arrived and surrounded him as he began filming the cattle, Paul Joseph Watson said at Infowars.
    “They also had four snipers on the hill above us all trained on us. We were doing nothing besides filming the area,” Ryan added.
    Bundy also said federal agents told them they had no First Amendment rights except in the areas so marked.
    "The BLM has established two fenced areas near the City of Mesquite, that they have designated as free speech areas for members of the public to express their opinions," the Progress said.
    Officers ordered family members to leave immediately, but Bundy apparently didn't obey fast enough and was reportedly set upon by agents.
    “He was filming and talking on the phone, I don’t know to whom,” Ryan said. “It happened pretty fast. They came down on him hard and had a German Shepherd on him. And then they took him.”
    Ryan said he stayed and witnessed the entire incident.
    “I told them that I was not going to engage them and that I just wanted to take my brother with me. But they were pushing, pushing, pushing! So I did stay there long enough to witness the whole thing, about 10 feet away from me,” he told the Progress.
    BLM officials said little about the arrest, only telling the Progress that an arrest had been made.
    “An individual is in custody in order to protect public safety and maintain the peace,” BLM officials said in an email. “The individual has rights and therefore details about the arrest will not be disclosed until and unless charges are filed.”
    Ryan told the Progress Sunday he still doesn't know what charges have been leveled against his brother.
    “They mentioned some code over their loudspeakers. I don’t know what it was, but it was something or other federal code. That is what they arrested him on, was that premise," he said.
    Making matters worse, Bundy says the family has nowhere to go for assistance.
    “We don’t have any policing representation,” he said. “Our local police will not respond. The County Sheriff will not respond. NHP will not respond.”
    Bundy's father, Cliven, had reportedly called for help, but was told to get off the phone or face arrest, the Progress added.
    The incident is the latest in an ongoing issue involving a crackdown on some 600,000 acres of federal land the Bundy family says has been in their family for generations
    Watson said the roundup is designed to protect the habitat of a desert tortoise the government says is endangered.
    He added:
    Some fear the dispute could turn into a Ruby Ridge-style violent standoff because Bundy has said he is prepared to become a martyr for what he perceives as a constitutional stance against tyranny.
    Watson also said the story, which so far has remained local, threatens to re-ignite "resentment over big government and a federal bureaucracy increasingly trampling on the rights of the American people to be left alone."

http://www.examiner.com/article/feds...amendment-area
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Serpo (8th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    We haven't had a government that recognizes rights since 1865.
    That remains to be seen.

If you use the same techniques they use and their techniques are valid per their law then why would the same techniques not be valid when you perform them?

There is a valid maxim of law here: SIMIUS VIDERE SIMIUS FACERE. or in English "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO".
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    That remains to be seen.

If you use the same techniques they use and their techniques are valid per their law then why would the same techniques not be valid when you perform them?

There is a valid maxim of law here: SIMIUS VIDERE SIMIUS FACERE. or in English "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO".
    That has been demonstrated already. This case is a prime example. If anything This rancher should be entitled to squatters rights as he has maintained and made use of the land before the BLM was even a thought. How is it that the federal government can declare land theirs (public) with no claim or title, yet demand payment for allowing his cattle to graze on the very same land that his family has used for over 100 years?
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    How is it that the federal government can declare land theirs (public) with no claim or title, yet demand payment for allowing his cattle to graze on the very same land that his family has used for over 100 years?
    I presume he has been making a payment for the grazing rights on this land.

Over several generations a family of freemen might be converted to a family of villeins. The villein belongs to the land and not the other way around.

The federal government was created in bankruptcy and has a bit of trouble leaving that heritage behind. This attribute is like the smell of a skunk. You rub up to a skunk enough the smell is likely to follow you around. In this case the law of a bankrupt is no law at all. Check your wallet to see if you have any smell in there .... in the form of a FRN.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

madfranks (9th April 2014),Tumbleweed (8th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Screwed blued and tattooed

Hope he wins, but with the power that is thrown, it becomes a money/wait thing.

They want him to move and they are per-paired to wait years and let the legal costs mount up, which will make most give up and move!

They are doing a form of imminent domain on his ass, The hell with the family's rights and how long they were there, even before there was a BLM. It boils down to money and intent, the gov has the cash, and they will play their games. The landholder/user despite how long they are or have been there. They are forced to fight the gov using the gov legal system, and rack up legal bills, for the individual major bucks, for the gov. chicken feed.

Sorry for all of the people going through this, Monty, your relatives also. It is a power game, to drive old ways of life off the land!

Gov at its worst, It is just like imminent domain, tho on a slower track.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

A facebook page has been set up for the Bundy family and looks like it's a place for information to be shared on what's happening.

https://www.facebook.com/support.cliven.bundy
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    A facebook page has set up for the Bundy family and looks like it's a place for information to be shared.

https://www.facebook.com/support.cliven.bundy
    Good, tho it will end up like up or near like ruby ridge and or they will "invent" some aggression to justify their crap.

I just hope the guy can walk the tight rope the they have him on, he slips and they win. Kudos, that he has lasted this long and hope he wins.

It will take getting and getting the major attention of the national news, yes blurbs have been made, but needs to be bigger than that. Now it still is a local thing.

The blm/indian and others that try and lay clam to the west, despite family's that may have live on the land for more than 100 years, does amaze me, and seeing them treated this way now , because of ____________fill in the blank of save the world idiots..

Nuff said, pisses me off.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (9th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Ponce (11th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Screwed blued and tattooed Hope he wins, but with the power that is thrown, it becomes a money/wait thing. They want him to move and they are per-paired to wait years and let the legal costs mount up, which will make most give up and move! They are doing a form of imminent domain on his ass, The hell with the family's rights and how long they were there, even before there was a BLM. It boils down to money and intent, the gov has the cash, and they will play their games. The landholder/user despite how long they are or have been there. They are forced to fight the gov using the gov legal system, and rack up legal bills, for the individual major bucks, for the gov. chicken feed. Sorry for all of the people going through this, Monty, your relatives also. It is a power game, to drive old ways of life off the land! Gov at its worst, It is just like imminent domain, tho on a slower track.
    It is a money and power thing. Years ago when I was working in the Kenworth truck shop on night shift a trucker came in for service. The man didn't look like a truck driver to me. He looked like a rancher. I said to him "you look like a rancher to me. What are you doing driving a truck"? He told yes, he had been a rancher in Montana but the BLM had filed numerous law suits against him and his family. He said the government never won a single case but the cost of litigacition broke them. They were forced to sell. He had bought a truck with his share and was hauling livestock for a living.

One of my classmates, and very close friend is a cattleman. He went to collage against his father's advice. He has had more than his share of harrasment from the BLM, but says his college training has given him the tools he needs to stay one jump ahead of them.

Nevada has the best politicians money can buy so Agenda 21 is happily marching forward.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th April 2014),Dogman (9th April 2014),midnight rambler (9th April 2014),Serpo (9th April 2014)