Page 184 of 185 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1847

Thread: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Massive Cover-up – BLM leases Hammond ranch land to Russia through Clinton Foundation donors for uranium

02/11/2016 / By Greg White

2016-02-11-exclusive-massive-cover-up-blm-leases-hammond-ranch-land-to-russia-through-clinton-foundation-donors-for-uranium

The Hammond Ranch controversy continues to sink into a rabbit hole without end. Evidence has surfaced that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has been taking land with plans to lease it to Clinton Foundation donors.

Russia gradually gained control of Uranium One, a major mining company, in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State. Canadian records reveal that the company’s chairman used his own family foundation to make four donations to the Clinton Foundation during that time, resulting in a sum contribution of $2.35 million. Secretary Clinton approved the deal for Russia soon after her family’s slush fund received the donations. Now, Vladimir Putin controls 20 percent of all uranium production capacity in the U.S.

Undisclosed contributions made to the Clinton Foundation

These contribution were not made known to the public by the Clintons, even though Hillary Clinton made a deal with President Obama to disclose all the donors. Other individuals associated with the company made donations too.

Furthermore, after Russia declared that it was taking over Uranium One, Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank, which promoted Uranium One stock.

A gold mine for uranium

It is not known whether the donations were responsible for the uranium deal, but the timing is suspicious. Since Hammond Ranch is a gold mine for uranium, it’s unsurprising that the Clinton Foundation would want to lease the land to Russia through donors.

This would also explain why U.S. authorities have been coming down so hard on protesters. Officials aren’t prosecuting individuals because of the Hammond controversy. Officials are coming down on protesters because they are occupying a valuable piece of land; a piece of land that was promised to the Russians.

According to The New York Times: “Whether the donations [to the Clinton Foundation] played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown. But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation’s donors.”

To read more about Hillary Clinton News, please go to Clinton.news for all the latest updates

Sources include:

CanadaFreePress.com

Evil.news

LibertyBlitzkrieg.com

NewsTarget.com

Isn't it ironic that the Dem's say that Trump was compromised by the Russians? Yet it is the top Dem (Clinton) actively working with the Russians and profiting off of selling other peoples land to them.

That bitch should be swinging from a tree.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

monty (20th December 2019),Tumbleweed (21st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

See this thread in Current Events

Download link Fetzer interview of James McCaney 12-15-19 IMPORTANT

McCaney explaining amazing info connecting Hillary, State Dept., Uranium One deal and BLM standoff and Hammond and Lavoy Finnicum in the informative video.

Our whole federal level government apparatus filthy corrupt. We are losing our republic and all we get is continuous political theater.

A couple of things no one on any of the ostensibly warring sides and not one of the MSM outlets will talk about.

Trump recent Executive Order destroying First Amendment for the Isralis

and

All the major false flag events, especially 9-11 and Sandy Hook.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (20th December 2019),Tumbleweed (21st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Banned Video: DoJ still going after Bundy Ranch And General Michael Flynn

Dept of “Justice” Corruption: Gen. Flynn & Bundy Ranch ~ David Kinght Show
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e6939ffad9f2e0078a2e0a3

FISA Court judge doesn’t even try to hide his contempt for FBI & DOJ liars who abused the law for political purposes. And General Flynn’s sister explains how they threatened to put the General’s son in solitary confinement if he didn’t plead guilty while covering up evidence of his innocence. And, Barr’s DOJ is STILL coming after the Bundys in spite evidence of govt corruption & lies that forced the judge to “dismiss with prejudice”
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (4th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

It is my hope and prayer that there is some truth to the trafficked children and pedophiles lurking around the New York City tunnels and Comfort and other Navy vessels docked there are the poor children are actually being rescued and the pedophiles there are being apprehended by surprise operation of Team Trump, rather than the cover story of the activity there being for the purpose of medical care for the Covid 19 cases. That will exonerate Flynn forever and may also blow the lid off the DOJ deep corruption. and I think that would also end the going after of Bundy Ranch forever.

Romans 8:28

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (4th April 2020),monty (4th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Liberty Activists Plan Mass Disobedience of COVID-19 Orders, Pledge to “Take a Stand"
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/id...istance-covid/

Most of the nation is now entering at least their third week of government-mandated stay-at-home orders. Many folks are doing just fine during the crisis, but others, especially those who had their businesses shut down or lost their jobs, are not doing fine. As the government continues to tell people to remain calm and wait it out, as the following case illustrates, others are bucking the system.

In Boise, Idaho last Friday, a few dozen people violated Gov. Brad Little’s order to avoid group gatherings, and met inside an old factory building to discuss how to move forward in these uncertain times.

Led by Ammon Bundy, meeting goers were given information on and discussed how to create a network of people ready to come to the aid of those who have been affected by the government’s shutdown of the economy.

“It really doesn’t matter what numbers there are when it comes to the coronavirus. It really doesn’t matter if it’s real or not, if it’s rampant or not, whether it’s a pandemic or not,” Bundy said during the meeting in Idaho. “Because it still does not give government officials the right to infringe upon on our rights. And that’s what matters.”

“I think people are very interested,” Bundy said in response to whether he envisions a national effort pushing back against restrictions on businesses and large gatherings or other efforts intended to protect public health.

“I think we have to think about if we were successful here, spreading it, at least the knowledge and things we learn, way beyond even the state of Idaho,” he added.

Bundy urged attendees that it was not at all time for a violent uprising and told them to remain peaceful. However, he noted that if it gets bad enough, this network, which would essentially be a militia, would take a stand.

“If it gets bad enough and our rights are infringed upon enough that we physically stand in defense in whatever way we need to — but we hope we don’t have to get there,” Bundy said.

During the meeting he made sure to dispel any calls to violence and encouraged fellow Idahoans to use restraint and not “instigate” situations.

“You have to make sure that every effort has been taken to try to resolve it in a peaceful manner, in a prudent manner. That is what we have to do to be right with God and to be right with our fellow man,” Bundy said.

Bundy said this entire resistance to government imposed economic devastation is dependent upon unity of the people.

“People will stand if they have confidence that there’s others who are going to stand with them,” Bundy said.

Bundy’s comments and support did not go unnoticed and received criticism from the community.

“There are a lot of people that listen to those voices around here,” said Dr. Hans Hurt, an emergency doctor at Bonner General Health, a medical center in the town of Sandpoint, 45 miles north of Coeur d’Alene, according to the NY Times. “Even if it’s just a small group that wants to exercise their right to assemble, it puts the community at large at such a high risk.”

But it wasn’t all negative feedback. According to the Times, Bonner County Sheriff Daryl Wheeler posted an open letter saying that the public had been “misled” by public health officials’ dire predictions and called on the governor to convene an emergency session of the Legislature to debate his stay-at-home order.

“In the spirit of liberty and the Constitution, you can request those that are sick to stay home,” Sheriff Wheeler wrote. “But, at the same time, you must release the rest of us to go on with our normal business.”

For those who may not know who Ammon Bundy is, he is the man who along with his father and brothers, helped spearhead the massive act of resistance in Oregon against the Bureau of Land Management that garnered world wide attention.

Before that, the Bundy family initially made headlines in 2013 when the Bureau of Land Management brought armed agents in to seize rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle after his refusal to pay federal authorities a massive debt – which he claims is illegitimate.

In response to the militarized response in Nevada by the BLM, militia from across the U.S. mobilized and coordinated a response which saw hundreds of armed Americans stand up to what they perceived as vast federal overreach. It happened again in 2016 as another armed group of militiamen took over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, in rural Oregon.

They have proven on multiple occasions the ability to organize large and heavily armed protests — and get away with it.

The group of men who seized the refuge, in rural Oregon were found not guilty in 2016, vindicating brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy after the 41-day standoff that brought nationwide focus to long-running dispute over federal control of rural land in the Western United States. However, the charges from the 2013 incident were still pending.

In 2018, however, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his sons were released by a federal judge in Las Vegas, after she dismissed with prejudice all charges against them. Prosecutors’ failure to disclose evidence had led to a mistrial.

US District Court Judge Gloria Navarro ruled on January 8, 2018, that the government committed “flagrant prosecutorial misconduct” in the process against Bundy and his sons in relation to the 2014 armed standoff with federal agents over grazing rights.
    It is important to point out that TFTP is not advocating a stance on this issue, however, love them or hate them, the Bundy family has proven time and again that when a well-armed and organized resistance is mounted against a perceived injustice, the government listens.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (10th April 2020),Tumbleweed (11th April 2020)

Thanks

The MSM continues to vilify Ammon Bundy and call him a militia leader but he has never been a member of any militia. As a defender of the Constitution and Bill of Rights I personally applaud his taking a stand. After being held in jail for 2 years without bail I am sure he is well aware of the consequences he may face.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th April 2020),Tumbleweed (11th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The MSM continues to vilify Ammon Bundy and call him a militia leader but he has never been a member of any militia. As a defender of the Constitution and Bill of Rights I personally applaud his taking a stand. After being held in jail for 2 years without bail I am sure he is well aware of the consequences he may face.
    Yes, I applaud him for taking a stand too.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

found comment below here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ-...ature=youtu.be

William White 3 days ago

Ammon Bundy said yesterday up in Boise hospitals are so empty (because they have cancelled all non-corona medical care) that they are laying off nurses. He is also holding some gatherings. You should get him back on soon for an update.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (12th April 2020)

Thanks

Todd Engel's attorney put up a short video. The 9th Circuit remanded the case back to the district Court.

Thanks

Pete Santilli is writing a book. After Sept. 9 he says he is free to speak with Cliven Bundy and his co-defendants to begin interviews for his book.

When Santilli took the plea bargain I got a feeling he was/is a fed snitch and no longer trust him so I no longer watch his videos or listen to what he has to say. Once in a while I receive an email from his company mostly soliciting funds. This one came today. I really wonder if Cliven Bundy & family trust the guy.

After 1688 days as a political prisoner of the Obama Administration; at midnight On September 9th, I will finally be a free man.
    https://mcusercontent.com/bb7e9015c4...34b5d87377.jpg
    The final chapters in my book are still being written, and let me tell you, it will contain some of the biggest bombshells of our lifetime.

For the past 3 years, I was prohibited from speaking to Cliven Bundy and my "co-defendants", but on Wednesday September 9th, I'm free & clear. On Thursday I'll be headed to Nevada to accomplish 2 goals: (1) Meet with Roger Stone & (2) Meet with Cliven Bundy and my fellow co-defendants to begin interviews for the completion of the book.

We are also finalizing production plans for a documentary that will contain highlights from over 200 hours of video footage I've recorded since the Bundy Ranch protest in 2014.

I want to thank each and every one of our supporters, especially our "Angel Investors" who have gone above & beyond to keep us alive over the past 5 years.

Since 2011, we've been known by our viewers & supporters as "The Pete Santilli Show" & millions of people have tuned in daily to hear our take on the news & current events. Now, we're entering a new phase in our journey as a bona fide media company, and I truly believe that the information we'll be revealing in my book and documentary will bring the Deep State to its knees once & for all.

Crimes were committed, lives have been destroyed, Lavoy Finicum was murdered, and to this day a massive cover-up is yet to be fully exposed. It's one of the most important stories of our lifetime.

If you haven't already become an investor in our daily show, please consider taking the leap forward to invest in the next phase of our explosive growth. [CLICK HERE TO DONATE DIRECTLY] Right now we have the monthly support we need to survive, but we intend to self-publish my book and immediately begin developing the documentary.

Remember: I was the individual who assembled all of the key evidence in the Bundy trials in Nevada, and there's only one person in the world they've had to keep silenced in order to cover-up the truth --- because I know where all their "bodies are buried", and I have the ability to produce & distribute the story.

Since 2014, the Obama Administration's Department of Interior, DOJ and FBI participated in one of the most malicious prosecutions & illegal investigations in our nation's history's and there's no way fro them to stop me from telling the world how they did it.

Please help us fund these important projects. We will need the financial resources to complete and publish the book, as well as the documentary. [CLICK HERE TO DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN]

In the coming days, I will be assembling a list of our supporters and you will be listed in the printed copy of this historic book! If you have the means to support us, please become a sponsor now --- and please don't hold back! [CLICK HERE TO MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION]. We want you to become a part of history!

If you'd like to support us on a monthly recurring basis, please visit our website and choose the option that is most convenient for you. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A MONTHLY RECURRING DONATION

Semper Fidelis

Pete Santilli
    Copyright © 2020 Santilli Broadcasting Network, Inc, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you're a valued listener, or you've opted in at our SBN.buzz website.

Our mailing address is:
    Santilli Broadcasting Network, Inc1915 Mears Avenue
    Cincinnati, OH 45230

18. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (6th September 2020)