Page 51 of 185 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

A secret recording I hadn't heard before, between Dan Love and Pete Santilli during Bundy Ranch confrontation.

The transcription below from the fedbook page was edited for length and continuity.

The Oath

September 5 at 3:57pm ·

Secret audio recording from Bundy Ranch between BLM Special Agent Dan Love and Pete Santilli
    Recording transcript

Note: I typed this in myself (Mike Adams), late on a Saturday night, so I apologize for typos or errors. Doing my best to get this out ASAP for the sake of liberty in America...

The first voice you hear in this audio is of Pete Santilli asking, "Where's the cattle?"

The next voice, the lower voice is of Dan Love from BLM. Some of the highlights of the recording, transcribed (this transcript is EDITED for length and continuity, listen to the actual audio if you want every single word).

Santilli: "We want zero conflict. You know, confrontational, nose to nose..." And then later, "Are we going to be here screaming at you, and you're gonna be tasing, are you gonna do that type of confrontation. What we are trying to do is to completely de-escalate, 100%."

Santilli: "What we're going to ask for to de-escalate and to make sure we are not in confrontation with you... we want to let you know that we're going to come here and it's going to be non-negotiable what we believe in, and what we believe is the right thing to do."

Dan Love: "We have two federal court orders, and if you interfere, you will be arrested. If you impede and interfere, you will be taken into custody."

Santilli: "Tell DC Justice [Eric Holder] this is non-negotiable... but if you choose to go face to face and people get hurt, then we are going to hold you personally accountable."

Dan Love: "And I will hold you legally accountable. And I guarantee that the Constitution is on my side and not that side... Your Constitutions aren't decided on the dirt... you can fight that argument from jail."

Santilli: "It's not gonna be a fight, it's gonna be a non-negotiable terms, peacefully. If you bring violence..."
    Dan Love: "If you interfere, if you impede, you will be arrested. I don't know how you plan on arresting me, but good luck with that."

Santilli: "There are gonna be some law enforcement officials who are gonna be going to jail."
    Dan Love: "Yeah, don't do that. That's not gonna end well for ya. That doesn't happen. And again, I've seen your numbers right now, you'd better hope that 10,000 show up..."

Dan Love: "You're telling me you're gonna show up and arrest officers? That's not gonna happen, Mr. Santilli."
    Santilli: "If anyone is unconstitutional, is not following to abide by their oath to the U.S. Constitution, they are going to be arrested including the Sheriff of this county."

Dan Love: "Okay, you start with him, go arrest Mr. Gillespie, and once you accomplish that you come back..."
    Santilli: "He will be incarcerated if he fails to uphold his oath to the U.S. Constitution... he will go to jail."

Dan Love: "I'm telling you right now I'm putting YOU on warning as the messenger, if you violate, if you impede, if you interfere with two lawful court orders, you will be prosecuted, you will be arrested."

Santilli: "They are unlawful court orders.... I did not come here to do anything but to give you the opportunity to prevent a scenario where you're going to make a decision to cause harm to people."

Dan Love: "We're lawfully here! Do you see all these signs? You're in an enclosed area, you're on federal land..."

Santilli: "It's not federal land."

Dan Love: "It is federal land. I am positive."

Santilli: "I'll bet you lunch."

Dan Love: "Mr. Santilli, if you were right, I wouldn't have a job. So you know what? Be right. Get it changed, and then I'm happy not to wear this little gold shield..."

Santilli: "Do you know how dangerous it is for you to run around with a gun and a badge with what you just told me?... That you actually believe that you have the Constitution, and the law behind you, and the entitlement and you have a badge and a gun?"

Dan Love: "If you come unlawfully, to impede or interfere, you will be arrested. Non-negotiable."

Listen here for audio: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=CTpldasvnBs

To read full article:http://www.naturalnews.com/044697_secret_audio_recording_Bu…

Copied from: Full article: http://www.naturalnews.com/044697_secret_audio_recording_Bu…

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.ne...4bdbee5c7bfccd

12 Likes4 Comments12 Shares

https://www.facebook.com/WithChastit...=page_internal
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (7th September 2016),Bigjon (7th September 2016),cheka. (7th September 2016),Tumbleweed (7th September 2016)

Thanks

The road to hell is paved with bad intentions when politicians and corporations become involved.

http://tvoinews.net/wp-content/uploa...oi_logo_65.jpg

HOME F-NATIONA

ROAD TO HELL PAVED WITH BAD INTENTIONS

Road to Hell Paved with Bad Intentions

Posted By: admin on: September 07, 2016In:

F-National
    , Featured, MalheurNo CommentsPrintEmail

The saying is that the road to hell is paved with good intentions but sometimes, the road to hell is paved with bad intentions and this may very well be one of those instances. Today, I was given cause to look at the case file of Pete Santilli on Pacer, the government’s document repository for the U.S. District Courts. Santilli’s case number on Pacer is 3:16-MJ-00024.

What I was looking for was any and all statements filed by anybody in the case record. There are none. What I did find was Document 3, Government’s Memorandum in Support of its Motion for Pretrial Detention. It wasn’t relevant to what I was looking for but since I was there… when I got to the following sentence, I had a major ‘ah ha’ moment.

Page 12 of the motion:
    Santilli’s co-defendant, Cliven Bundy (“Bundy”) 69, is a long-time resident of Bunkerville, Nevada, living on 160 acres of land in a very rural and sparsely populated area of the state. Bundy Ranch, as he refers to the property, is located near the Virgin River a few miles from where Interstate 15 crosses from Nevada into Arizona, approximately 90 miles northeast of Las Vegas, Nevada. Bundy Ranch is surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of federal public lands commonly referred to as the Gold Butte area or the Bunkerville Allotment. Bundy uses that entire range of land to graze his cattle unlawfully.

http://tvoinews.net/wp-content/uploa...f_overpass.jpg

The “ah ha” is that the Bundy grazing allotment is a perfect location for an Intermodal Commerce Zone on the CANAMEX high priority corridor. It has the on-off ramps and it’s just outside the nearest town which is St. George, Utah. Being 90 miles from Las Vegas makes it a good location for a “pit stop” for truckers but more importantly, a microwave communications hub for the corridor technology (Intelligent Vehicle Highway System – IVHS).

This map has the route of the CANAMEX corridor with a black arrow point at the approximate location of the Bundy Ranch.
    http://tvoinews.net/wp-content/uploa...ow-232x300.jpg

The planning for the international, technology-laden corridor system began following the completion of a 1986 Dallas-Fort Worth Regional Transportation Study. The name of the project was Mobility 2000.

“Founded in 1988, Mobility 2000 was an informal assembly of industry, university, and government representatives created to promote the use of advanced technologies to improve highway safety and efficiency. The initiative was formalized in 1991, when the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA) was enacted, and the national Intelligent Vehicle Highway System (IVHS) program was established. A growing sense soon developed in the IVHS community, especially in the public transit arena, that “intelligent vehicle highway systems” did not embrace all the transportation modes addressed in the national IVHS program. In 1994, the national IVHS program was renamed the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), to clarify the multi-modal intent.” Source: 11) I-70 Rural IVHS Corridor Master Plan, Colorado Dept of Transportation, De Leuw, Cather & Company, April 1996, 660205-01450 Appendix C–ITS Acronyms

http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov/edldocs/3825/app-c.pdf

Recovered local copy: Corridor Master Plan, Colorado DOT

The National Highway System Designation Act of 1995 (PL 104-59) designated the I-15 as a “high priority corridor” that is named the CANAMEX Corridor as follows:
    (26) The CANAMEX Corridor from Nogales, Arizona,
    through Las Vegas, Nevada, to Salt Lake City,
    Utah, to Idaho Falls, Idaho, to Montana, to the
    Canadian Border as follows…:

What the U.S. Department of Transportation did with this plan for an international corridor system was to put a target on Cliven Bundy’s back. And to make matters worse for Mr. Bundy, the BLM was given a dual mission of not only managing federal lands for multiple use, they were also the lead agency for Microwave Communications across public lands which was a requirement for the Intelligent Vehicle Highway System (IVHS) which is an integral part of the international corridor system.

The following is an extract from a 2004 memorandum from the Oregon Office of the BLMconcerning siting of federally administered lands with a high potential for development.

Purpose: To assist the districts in identifying communication sites on Bureau of Land Management (BLM) administered lands with a high potential for development and to identify those sites in need of a communication site management plan or an update to an existing plan. Each site will require a cadastral survey of the site and the development of a map to identify the location of all facilities on the site, potential future development areas, the legal access, etc.

The BLM has no mandate or mission to protect ranchers property rights including the right to graze on federal lands. It’s possible – and highly likely with hindsight that they could have given priority to the Bundy grazing land as a development site for the international corridor system over cattle grazing under the same theory that was used to take private property in the Kelo v. The City of New London. Higher and better use I believe was the argument. The reason I didn’t specifically say CANAMEX in that statement is because it would be true for anybody who was living on property that could potentially be designated as having a “high potential for development” as happened with the FLDS community in Texas in 2008 and may have been the real reason behind what happened to David Koresh and his followers at their Waco Compound which was near an airport.

As if all of that were not bad enough, Mayors and City Councilmen and probably County Officials were made aware of the plans for the Corridor system. The North American International Trade Corridor Partnership was formed as a private partnership of public officials. Shortly after they were discovered, they merged into a private non-profit named NASCO – North American SuperCorridor Coalition but not before some of the website was captured. The point being that anybody who was aware of the plans for the international corridor system, had what is essentially insider information that was very valuable providing a plausible motive for silent complicity with corruption to relieve property owners of their property.

There needs to be an end-to-end investigation of the corridor system for all routes to see how many private property owners were driven off their property and more importantly at this point, to put an end to the abuse of property owners who have the misfortune to be owners of property that has a substantially increased value for purposes of which the general public is not aware.

Related Reading
    How the United States Became a Land Bridge Between Two Bodies of Water
    NAFTA Superhighway History
    NAFTA Superhighway Memory Hole

Tags: BLMBundy RanchCANAMEXIVHSPete Santilli
    Shar

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/ec97566...?s=80&d=mm&r=g
    LAVOY FINICUM

http://tvoinews.net/f-national/road-...ad-intentions/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (17th September 2016),Glass (7th September 2016),Tumbleweed (8th September 2016)

Thanks

The truth about "the man on the bridge" Eric Parker at the Bundy Ranch standoff:

phttps://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...1fe087216da160

Jay Arehart

7 hrs ·

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0597894&type=3

I am fuming right now!!!!! I came across this in my feed.

Let me explain the WHOLE DAMN PICTURE, since this is floating around Fb land with NO REAL STORY!

The Patriot in the picture has taken a DEFENSIVE POSTURE AFTER HEARING AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT :
    "FEDERAL AGENTS WILL USE DEADLY FORCE" upon protesters, which consisted of MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

THE REASON FOR THIS DEFENSIVE POSTURE WAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND OTHERS FROM HARM PERPETRATED BY THE FEDERAL AGENCY.

Now for the BACKSTORY:
    The Man on the Bridge is an American that simply went to Bunkerville to defend the First Amendment because the CORRUPT GOVERNMENT created
    "FREE SPEECH ZONES". For those of you who don't understand the Concept let me break it down.

The First Amendment already has a zone:
    FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA, FROM THE SOUTHERN BORDER OF CANADA TO THE NORTHERN BORDER MEXICO.

That's right the whole damn land we all call home!
    THE WHOLE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

Not some area cordoned off by some UNCONSTITUTIONAL ALPHABET AGENCY (BLM)!
    He was on the bridge originally, simply to observe the protest in the Wash below when he heard the announcement for the Use of Deadly Force Against AMERICANS ! Those American protesters had assembled peacefully and consisted of CHILDREN, WOMEN AND MEN. Those Protesters DID NOT BRANDISH ONE SINGLE WEAPON OR MADE A SINGLE THREAT OF VIOLENCE!

YES THERE WERE FEDERAL SNIPERS IN POSITION AND ALREADY AIMED ON THEM AS WELL AS BLM AGENTS IN FULL TACTICAL ATTIRE READY TO ENGAGE IN AN ACT OF WAR.

He was originally UNARMED until the announcement of DEADLY FORCE. Of course you'll never see pictures of that. THAT IS NOT THE NARRATIVE THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO KNOW!

THE NARRATIVE YOU ARE TO BELIEVE PER THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IS EXACTLY AS IT IS STATED IN THE MEME.

"That he took aim on 'federal agents' as an act of armed defiance and conspired terrorism"
    THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!!

He was DEFENDING HIMSELF AND OTHERS IN HARMS WAY FROM A TYRANNICAL FEDERAL AGENCY. HE WAS DEFENDING HIS RIGHTS AS WELL AS THEIR AND OURS!
    "The Man on the Bridge" is someone I consider family. I call him my Brother. I have spoken to him,broke bread and spent time with his family. I pray for him and his family with every dawn.

Eric Parker
    Scott Drexler
    Todd Engel
    Steven Stewart

Four AMERICANS,
    Four IDAHOANS,
    Four MEN.....

Who did nothing more than what they believe in
    Standing for others and themselves
    Upholding the Constitution
    In a time when "God-given Rights" are abused
    By tyrants who only have abused the power
    WE THE PEOPLE have entrusted them with.

Wake up, know the story! Explore the TRUE NARRATIVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
    Most of all
    don't MAKE OR POST A MEME THAT YOU TRULY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

(sample below)

It makes stupidity a reality for those of us that know the TRUE NARRATIVE.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...f01ca12d3665b7

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (11th September 2016)

Thanks

Deborah Jordan on the United States purposefully withholding discovery from the media. She says the government doesn't want the public to know who pushed for the arrests in Nevada. The troubling thing about the Bundy Ranch standoff, the government will never admit, is the United States governmnet has no jurisdiction to enforce their laws in the states, even on public land. The armed BLM attack goon squad led by The egotistic Daniel Love only have jurisdiction over another federal employee on the public land. This was demonstrated by E. Wayne Hage when he had Sheriff Tony DeMeo defend him from the FAKE BLM "law enforcement" in Nye County. This is also addressed in many court descisions which are covered in the excellent video published last week https://youtu.be/HLLUTU0Nowo, nor do any of the federal alphabet agencies.

http://thepetesantillishow.com/bundy...ing-discovery/

Bundy Defendants Accuse Nevada Courts Of “Political Lynching” After Viewing Discovery

HomeNews › Bundy Defendants Accuse Nevada Courts Of “Political Lynching” After Viewing Discovery

http://thepetesantillishow.com/wp-co...M-1024x568.png
    Published by Guerrilla Media Network LLC — GMN has been a strong advocate for activist since 2012

IN NEVADA: Men arrested for being present at the 2014 Bundy Protest in Bunkerville, Nevada, are accusing the United States Government of purposefully withholding discovery from the media because they don’t want the public to see who pushed for the arrests, and just how weak the Government’s case against them really is. Judge Gloria Navarro, who refused to give any of the prisoners being held in Nevada a fair pre-trial release, is suspected of basing her opinion on a completely bogus narrative conceived by the Government, without even looking at the facts in the case. The defendants in this case feel she has a political agenda that aligns her decision with the man who helped her attain the bench, Harry Reid.

“It serves her political masters to have the discovery shrouded in secrecy, a source has told me; ” You would be hard pressed to find anyone close to this case that will tell you it wasn’t just by chance that Navarro was chosen to preside over this trial.”

The fact Judge Gloria Navarro was recommended by SEN. Harry Reid and appointed to the Bench by President Barrack Obama, moved Attorneys for Cliven Bundy to ask Navarro to recuse herself this past Spring.

After receiving and viewing a good portion of the “discovery” these men now say they finally understand why the Government wants to keep it all a big secret, and believe the information, once made public, will raise many questions about just why they are being held without chance of being released before their trial.
    According to one prisoner, the discovery proves their ongoing incarceration is nothing short of a “political lynching” designed specifically to create the perception they are all guilty of committing a violent act so the Judge can claim justification for keeping them behind bars.

While they cannot divulge any portion of what they are seeing in the discovery they certainly have no court ordered “gag” preventing them from voicing their reaction to it.
    The public needs to remember why Bundy Ranch happened in the first place, said one prisoner. We didn’t all just show up in Bunkerville one day because we were mad about a cattle round-up. The facts are the same as they were in April of 2014. The BLM was acting aggressively toward the Bundy family. They had snipers trained on them, they reacted violently and beat a man for taking photos of them, they set up an illegal free speech area, they were killing cattle and burying them on “so called” public lands; and despite numerous warnings to “back off” by Clarke County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie, Governor Brian Sanddoval, and plenty of other State and Federal Officials, Daniel P Love escalated his militarized response and refused to to use diplomacy over violence.
    This accusation by the prisoner is backed by numerous statements made by both Gillespie and Governor Sandoval, during and after the time of the protest. In a statement made to the Las Vegas Sun, Gillespie said he warned BLM Special Agent In Charge Daniel P Love, that he had lost control of the situation and would only escalate it to violence if he did not stop the round-up. Love refused the advise of both the Sheriff of Clarke County and Governor of the State of Nevada. Many people who know Daniel P. Love say his over inflated ego would not allow him to heed that warning.
    “I think if anybody would look at how they handled the protesting with the use of Tasers and police dogs, anyone who had been in policing would question those tactics,” he said. “And I believe that led to the heightened interest and escalating the situation.” ~ Douglas Gillespie
    Federal Prosecutor Steven Myhre would now like the court and the public to believe that Dan Love and fellow BLM Agents are all victims of propaganda, and that the BLM did nothing to provoke a visit from an outraged Bundy Family which resulted in a video release exposing their aggression” said one attorney working on the case;
    When the family approached the BLM that day, Ammon Bundy was tazed three times, a recovering cancer patient and grandmother, was violently thrown to the ground, and a pregnant girl was threatened by the release of a dog. That video is far from propaganda, it’s the truth, and it speaks volumes about the mindset of the BLM. Evidence will clearly show that the Bundy’s were right about the BLM killing cattle and burying them on public lands; and that, coupled with numerous other violent incidents perpetrated by the BLM, is what caused the escalation in Bunkerville in 2014. To say that the BLM and Dan Love are all just victims is simply not true. Click here to view the video.
    There has also been an unexplained number of plea deals connected to this case, and at least three men are now trying to back out of their deals after seeing the discovery.

Jerry Delemus who recently took a plea deal on the case has since changed his mind about that decision saying that he was forced into the deal by the FBI. Delemus, who is married to State Rep Susan Delemus of New Hampshire, now says he buckled under extreme pressure after the FBI threatened that they would go after the men who accompanied him to Nevada if he refused to take the deal. One of those men was his Son.

When Delemus asked Judge Gloria Navarro if he would be committing perjury when he lied under oath to say he was guilty, her response was, “Not necessarily.” So the Judge presiding over this case encouraged a defendant to lie under oath? So much for the dignity of the Nevada Bench.
    Much time has passed since the 2014 protest and public memory may have faded, but the fact still remains; Sheriff Doug Gillespi told Cliven Bundy and the American People on the day of the protest that the BLM was leaving and the cattle would now be freed. When the Bundy Family, and the American People, accompanied by the media came to get the cattle, they were met with the threat of being shot by Daniel P. Love and his BLM. Was Daniel P. Love once again defying the orders of the County Sheriff when the people approached that gate? We think that’s exactly what the “discovery” will show.

http://thepetesantillishow.com/wp-co...sset_11500.jpg

Special Agent In Charge Daniel P. LoveAccording to an official statement by a BLM spokesperson in a report documented by E&E LLC the BLM narrative is very clear;
    “In a highly volatile situation with heavily armed antagonists, Love negotiated a peaceful resolution,” said Celia Boddington, who was serving as BLM’s assistant director for communications at the time and is now retired. “When all is said and done, he was the person most responsible for ensuring that nobody got killed that day. While many are eager to play Monday morning quarterback, history will judge him kindly.”
    In reality Daniel P. Love was forced to leave the premises by a Deputy Sheriff at the gate after refusing a direct order to do so several times. Daniel P. Love said he was not leaving and that Ammon Bundy was not taking those cattle. He said all of this after Sheriff Douglas Gillespie had already told a cheering crowd that he had ordered the BLM to vacate the premises and the Bundy’s naturally went to get their cattle, or at least what was left of them. Revised history may very well remember Daniel P. Love kindly, but those who stared down the barrel of his gun that day and know the truth, will certainly not.

End Article

PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO GMN AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE — STAY CONNECTED TO GMN FOR MORE BREAKING STORIES LIKE THIS ONE THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET FROM MSM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (17th September 2016),Cebu_4_2 (17th September 2016),Tumbleweed (17th September 2016)

Thanks

Donald Trump seems to have reversed his position on public land policy.

"You cannot let people take over federal property," Trump told the Times.
    Now, Trump says Americans shouldn't let the government turn the West into a federally-owned frontier.
    Donald Trump
    When I am elected president, I will bring the executive branch back inside the Constitution and will work with Congress to put America first.
    Donald Trump takes on federal land control

http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/ca...bccbfdb96f.jpg

Forget China, guns or immigration. Donald Trump is taking on a new issue: federal land ownership.
    In a new op-ed for the Reno Gazette-Journal, the Republican presidential front-runner rails against the "draconian rule" of the Bureau of Land Management and the Obama administration's "land grab" in the western United States.

"The BLM controls over 85 percent of the land in Nevada," Trump explains. "In the rural areas, those who for decades have had access to public lands for ranching, mining, logging and energy development are forced to deal with arbitrary and capricious rules that are influenced by special interests that profit from the D.C. rule-making and who fill the campaign coffers of Washington politicians."

On Thursday, Trump told the New York Times he would end an ongoing dispute between Oregon ranchers and federal officials, that's culminated with a group of armed protesters staging an ongoing occupation of a federal wildlife refuge, with a "phone call."

Stay abreast of the latest developments from nation's capital and beyond with curated News Alerts from the Washington Examiner news desk and delivered to your inbox.

"You cannot let people take over federal property," Trump told the Times.
    Now, Trump says Americans shouldn't let the government turn the West into a federally-owned frontier.

"Honest, hardworking citizens who seek freedom and economic independence must beg for deference from a federal government that is more intent on power and control than it is in serving the citizens of the nation," Trump writes in his RGJ op-ed.

Trump, a billionaire real estate developer, pushes the conservative argument that because the government owns millions of acres of land, specifically in Nevada, "the cost of land has skyrocketed and the cost of living has become an impediment to growth."

"Where are the city and county to get the land for schools, roads, parks and other public use areas if they have to beg Washington for the land and then pay a premium price for it? How are people who see a future in Nevada to find housing and employment if the federal government is inhibiting economic development?" he writes.

http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/ca...7cc1b425bc.jpg
    Also from the Washington Examiner

According to Trump, who's second in the Washington Examiner's presidential power rankings, the only way to solve the issues sparked by federal land ownership "is to bring to Washington a president who will rein in the federal government and get Congress to do its job."

"What is needed in Washington is a president who has the will, strength and courage to lead," he writes, adding, "When I am elected president, I will bring the executive branch back inside the Constitution and will work with Congress to put America first."

Top Story

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/do...rticle/2579978

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (17th September 2016),Bigjon (18th September 2016),Cebu_4_2 (17th September 2016),Tumbleweed (17th September 2016)

Thanks

Why America hates the Bureau of Land Management.

http://reagangirl.com/why-america-hates-the-blm/

Why America hates the BLM
    By: ReaganGirl
    September 19, 2016
    Share the love!http://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu...ro/twitter.pnghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu...o/facebook.pnghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu...tro/tumblr.pnghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu...tro/google.pnghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu...o/linkedin.pnghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu.../pinterest.pnghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/plu...etro/email.png
    September 19, 2015

If you want to understand what’s behind the Bundy Ranch Bunkerville standoff, the imprisonment of the Hammonds, the Oregon standoff, and the growing hatred of the federal Bureau of Land Management in the West, this is a must watch.

These are BLM agents on the Bundy Ranch–is something amiss here?

http://reagangirl.com/wp-content/upl...11-300x200.jpghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/upl...ht-300x240.jpghttp://reagangirl.com/wp-content/upl...MN-300x200.jpg

Reposted by Reagangirl.com

Share the love!

Comments(0)Categories(3)Tags(1)
    Add new comment

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (19th September 2016),Tumbleweed (19th September 2016)

Thanks

This conduct from these monsters is beyond unbelievable, Brianna Bundy's experience in federal court. She doesn't say which judge, Gloria Navarro or one of the others,

Briana Bundy

4 hrs ·

Mel was denied reopen of his detention hearing. I had the baby with me because I couldn't find a sitter. We walked in, he saw us and instantly fell apart. The US Marshall's got after him for looking at us. He said, "please, I haven't seen my baby since she was..." They cut him off from finishing his sentence. His attorney did great. He provided more than sufficient cause to reopen.

The prosecution made claim that he did not have to be the person participating, but the mere fact that he is a Bundy should be cause enough to deny him. The said he was a monster, they brought up Oregon, of which his attorney brought up was irrelevant to this case, the judge ignored this but went on to repeat things, lies, that other defendants made. Stated that the fact he stands by these men with "horrible character" made him just as bad.

She belittled and degraded him even making claim that if released he would retaliate and federal officers would be in danger. It was absolutely UNJUST! This "court" of "liberty and justice for all?"

What a corrupt and evil system we have! Where the innocent are guilty until proven innocent and then they are still ignored and ruled to be guilty!

You know, I used to believe in justice. I used to believe that all men and women carried the light of Christ. I used to believe in mercy. But today my friends, I starred evil in the eyes. In the eyes of evil prosecutors, evil judge and heartless US Marshall's.

I know I should pray for them, try to show them compassion. I have done that for far too long. Today, I became indifferent. I have no care at all what becomes of these people committing these evil acts towards my family, friends and children. The Lord can do what he wishes with them. I will not plea for their mercy because today, I saw evil.

https://www.facebook.com/briana.bundy.3/posts/857655867703717

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (20th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

I know I should pray for them, try to show them compassion. I have done that for far too long.
    This ignorance of Christian dogma is why men will turn the other cheek, to be subservient to their human masters.

Do not pray for them, some situations call for retaliation and vengeance.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

You know, I used to believe in justice. I used to believe that all men and women carried the light of Christ. I used to believe in mercy. But today my friends, I starred evil in the eyes. In the eyes of evil prosecutors, evil judge and heartless US Marshall's.

I know I should pray for them, try to show them compassion. I have done that for far too long. Today, I became indifferent. I have no care at all what becomes of these people committing these evil acts towards my family, friends and children. The Lord can do what he wishes with them. I will not plea for their mercy because today, I saw evil.

It's about time you woke up. Jesus isn't going to save them all. Only when the head is cut off the snake will things change for the better
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

Feds pile more charges on Peter Santilli in Nevada

https://americanfreepress.net/feds-c...ed-up-charges/

Feds Continue to Harass Patriot-Journalist with Trumped-Up Charges

https://americanfreepress.net/wp-con...S_Santilli.jpg
    Federal prosecutors, citing a lack of evidence, dropped the charges against Internet radio personality Peter “Pete” T. Santilli Jr., stemming from his presence at the early-2016 demonstration at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, but they slapped new even more absurd charges on him related to his coverage of the protest at Cliven Bundy’s ranch in 2014.

By Mark Anderson
    Pete Santilli’s dismissal came on the eve of his Oregon trial, AFP has since learned that he was transferred Sept. 13 from a holding cell in Portland, Ore. to Nevada, where he’s facing much more serious federal charges for his allegedly confrontational role in the April 2014 standoff between elder rancher Cliven Bundy and federal land-regulators.

A Multnomah County Sheriff’s Department official confirmed that Santilli had been jailed there in Portland, under federal custody, since May 19. The Oregon Federal Marshals Service office then confirmed his transfer by marshals to Nevada.

The approximately week-long Nevada standoff did not result in a shoot-out and saw federal officials back off—prompting many to believe that the Oregon crackdown nearly two years later was payback for the event in Nevada. Citizens from across the nation, some of them armed, had trekked to Bunkerville, Nev. to stand with the Bundy family.

Emigrate While You Still Can! Learn More . . .

The family is known for taking strong issue with the manner in which grazing lands and other federal properties are micro-managed—some say woefully mismanaged—by a distant bureaucracy, often to the detriment of local ranchers and other property owners.

The federal government, which contends that the elder Bundy had for years refused to pay the required fees when his cattle grazed on federal lands, claims its action was limited to impounding and transferring Bundy’s cattle since those fees remained unpaid. When Cliven and company refused to allow that removal to happen, the standoff ensued.

According to The Oregonian newspaper, Santilli, an Ohio native who most recently lived in California, reportedly opposed, beforehand, the Bundy siblings’ idea to occupy the Malheur refuge’s building as a platform for protesting the re-sentencing of Oregon ranchers Steve Hammond and his father, Dwight Hammond The two Hammonds had been charged with arson, though the Hammonds maintain they simply set “backfires” to try and subdue a larger fire on federal lands.

The apparent reason that Santilli kept a live camera-feed running at the Oregon site nonstop was to broadcast the plight of the ranchers to the world and hopefully generate more public support for their situation. While some feel his presence probably helped prevent a massacre from taking place, there’s been speculation that the authorities may have exploited his broadcasts to get “intel” on the Oregon occupiers.
    So while federal prosecutors eventually deemed Santilli’s Oregon actions to be basically journalistic in nature, and therefore not in league with those the government is trying in court for the events in Oregon, the authorities claim that Santilli stepped well outside journalistic bounds in Nevada.

The 16-count federal indictment regarding Nevada smacks of legal overkill. Santilli, a non-rancher who maintains he visited the Nevada standoff only as a journalistic observer (starting a couple days after the standoff began), is accused of the very same crimes that Cliven E. Bundy, Ryan C. Bundy, Ammon E. Bundy, and Ryan W. Payne allegedly committed there.

The counts against these five men (the indictment repeats some counts separately, bringing the total to 16) are: “Conspiracy to commit an offense against the U.S.,” “conspiracy to impede or injure a federal officer,” “use and carry of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence,” “assault on a federal officer,” “threatening a federal law enforcement officer,” “obstruction of the due administration of justice,” “interference with interstate commerce by extortion,” and “interstate travel in aid of extortion.”

The government even goes so far as to allege that Santilli drove an ATV to physically block BLM vehicles and recruited gunmen to the ranch via his Internet broadcasts, amid a litany of other allegations. The 51-page indictment uses the words “conspiracy” and “conspirators” umpteen times, in a world where we’re told that real conspiracies are all but non-existent.

One key thing to watch for, as Nevada legal proceedings against Santilli and the others advance, is whether any legal precedents are set that would encumber the work of independent journalists in the future, especially those covering controversial or potentially volatile events.

The federal Oregon trial, in which brothers Ryan and Ammon Bundy and five of their followers are defendants, is underway in Portland.

http://www.clixtrac.com/banner/156365.jpg

Santilli and the other four named in the 16-count Nevada indictment, along with 12 others who’ve been indicted, reportedly will face trial in Las Vegas in February.

Mark Anderson is AFP’s roving editor.

https://americanfreepress.net/wp-con...ages/print.gif

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st September 2016),Bigjon (21st September 2016),Tumbleweed (21st September 2016)