Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

I did a Google search on a term something like...

"Boston Bombing amputation victims"

Here are only three on the several hits I got.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...83040654421528

Struggles of Boston Amputees Mount
    By
    Jennifer Levitz and
    Jon Kamp

"Doctors fought to save as much limb as possible, but in half of the 18 amputations, on 16 people, patients lost the use of their knees."
    _______

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2zpW9nb2k

U.S
    Amputees injured in Boston Marathon bombing learn to run with prosthetic legs
    Dozens showed up at the Harvard athletic fields to learn how to run — or run better. Celeste Corcoran, who lost both legs in the marathon explosions, wasn't much of a runner before, but she said she hopes that she will someday be able to join in a 5K or fun run. 'I've always wanted to be a runner but I used to get shin splints. I don't have shins anymore, so I'm hoping,' she joked.
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published: Monday, October 7, 2013, 8:15 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2zuEkVPKL

SNIP...

Here is a statement from Wikipedia entry for Boston Marathon Bombing

" The explosions killed 3 spectators and injured 264 others, who were treated in 27 local hospitals. At least 14 people required amputations, with some suffering traumatic amputations as a direct result of the blasts.[3]

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle...sIK/story.html

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/...n_field_c.html

Note from Dachsie: The term "traumatic amputation" is a bit nebulous.

Technically I have always understood it to mean that a person's leg or arm was completed severed or amputated in the trauma event, but the term can also mean a person's limb had to be surgically amputated by doctors because while the limb was not completely severed, it was irreparably injured and could not be saved.

I could not come up with the names of 16 people, but here is a partial list of 8 people.

Jeff Bauman bilateral (both legs) amputations - two operations

Celeste Corcoran bilateral (both legs) amputations - one at knee level and one below the knee

Heather Abbott "part of " left leg amputated - appears in photo to be below the knee

Roseann Sdoia, right leg above the knee amputation

Erika Brannock, left leg above the knee amputation

Marc Fucarile, right leg, above the knee amputation

Brothers...

J.P. Norden right leg amputation more info needed

Paul Norden, right leg, above the knee amputation

_____

Reading the articles that tell about the emotional and physical rehabilitation struggles of these people are "heartwarming" "upbeat" stories of hope and courage, just like the tone of the interviews of some of the parents who were said to have lost their child in the Sandy Hook School event in CT.

I wonder if an investigation of each one of these alleged Boston Bombing amputees would prove that these were real people who really lost one or both legs. This reminds me of the "dead end" investigations of the 9-11 alleged Tower victims that were unfruitfully investigated by people of the September Clues forum, with many not being listed on the SSDI index and many showing "no last known address."

I think we are seeing here the Big Lie, the official story, of the Boston Bombing being expanded to include many more amputation victims, VicSims ?, than the original much publicized story of bilateral amputee Jeff Bauman.

You see, if we have all these photos of these real amputee victims and all these quotes from orthopaedic surgeons who attended these patients in Boston, and all these hospital and rehabilitation facilities administrators quoted, then the "official story" MUST BE true. All these people and professionals would not participate in a Big Lie.

Or would they?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Horn (25th April 2014),PatColo (25th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

Some drills are more realistic than others. Are we to be criticized for making them TOO realistic? Has any official statement been issued that the drill has finished?
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

At least 14 people required amputations, with some suffering traumatic amputations as a direct result of the blasts.
    I don't remember seeing anywhere near that amount of amputee injuries on the day from videos and photos.

From the main bombing area near the flags all but a handful (maybe 10 people) did not immediately move away from the smoke bombs in the trash cans. Of those 10 that were immobile only 2 or 3 could possibly be seen to have irreparable injuries.

Photo showing all the flags still standing, there was a secondary site I'm told but it doesn't appear as much of an attraction as this main one.

Thanks

Boston Marathon Amputees are going to be like Halohoax survivors in a few years....
    -Hillbilly 8)

Thanks

I found another alleged Boston Marathon Bombing amputee, so now we have names of 9 out of 14 to 16 alleged BMB amputees.

Adrianne Haslet Left Leg, not sure if below the knee or above the knee amputation[/B]

Here is an interesting video about Adrianne Haslet fakery...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZCFJ_JPYM

Meet Adrianne Haslet - Well Connected Dancing Ski Bunny Bomb Traitor
    livingonplanetZ livingonplanetZ·203 videos

I have done a bit of name searches on some of the amputees on Intellius and Zabasearch and Linked in.

Very contradictory/conflicting information profiles on same person with two listings.
    At least one of the VicSims, Roseann Sdoia, has a facebook page and even a big donation fund.

https://www.facebook.com/RoseannSdoiaRecoveryAndSupport

One of Roseann's name search says she is 46 and another says she is 69. The photos on the fakey Facebook page to me look like someone in their 30s, not any older.

Some pains have been taken to make these amputee crisis actors look like the real deal but the more you look in to this, the absolute extreme contrived fakery is discovered.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

cheka. (15th April 2015),Horn (16th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Boston Marathon Amputees are going to be like Halohoax survivors in a few years....
    Yeah, we'll all be paying reparations to all those 6,000,000 poor amputee bombing victims.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Santa For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly (12th May 2014)

Thanks

OK, I just found another BMB amputee victim. We now have 10 out of the 14 to 16 alleged amputation victims.

Jane Richard

The youngest amputee, Jane Richard, who was 7 years old at the time of the attack, is doing well, Crandell said. She has returned to school but has not yet been able to resume Irish step-dancing, he said. Irish step-dancers across the country have been raising money for her. The girl’s brother, 8-year-old Martin Richard, was killed in the attack, and their mother was severely wounded.

More info on J. P. Norden

"Money continues to be an issue for the most severely wounded. J.P. Norden, one of two brothers who lost their right legs in the bombing, has told The Washington Post that the $1.2 million he received from the One Fund charity for survivors will not be enough to meet his long-term needs."

"The fund distributed $60.9 million based on each patient’s length of stay in an acute care hospital. The charity has continued to take in millions of dollars more and will allocate it July 1. Crandell and other physicians are part of a panel that is advising the fund on the best ways to meet patient needs."

The article, linked below, contains a slide presentation of Paul Norden's rehabilitation at the Boston Spaulding Rehabilitation facitliy. Paul Nordon underwent an above-the-knee amputation of his right leg.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...ng-to-improve/

The story about Jeff Bauman, the young man with both legs amputated, was the first victim the media told us about. The story we were told about Bauman was an incredibly unbelievable lie in itself, but now we see multiple amputation victims with elaborate Internet legends built up for them and several donations funds set up for all these victims involving tens of millions of dollars. The lies regarding these simulated victims have become much expanded and blatant. The names of large medical institutions are implicated in these big lies. It is totally amazing.

The simulated victims (VicSims) of these Big Lie events was something that apparently started with 9-11 and has continued on through Boston Marathon Bombing. The VicSims issue is the most telling characteristic of an event that identifies the event as a Big Lie event. What happened at the event and proving up the victims really are simulated is a difficult, time consuming task, but it is the time and effort that best proves the event was an act of treason by the United States government against the citizens of the U.S.A. There may be other crimes, legally defined, that apply to the perpetration of the event. I just think we need to stay focused on proving the falsity of the event and therefore the criminality of the event.

Thanks

OK, I just found another BMB amputee victim. We now have 10 out of the 14 to 16 alleged amputation victims.

Jane Richard

The youngest amputee, Jane Richard, who was 7 years old at the time of the attack, is doing well, Crandell said. She has returned to school but has not yet been able to resume Irish step-dancing, he said. Irish step-dancers across the country have been raising money for her. The girl’s brother, 8-year-old Martin Richard, was killed in the attack, and their mother was severely wounded.

More info on J. P. Norden

"Money continues to be an issue for the most severely wounded. J.P. Norden, one of two brothers who lost their right legs in the bombing, has told The Washington Post that the $1.2 million he received from the One Fund charity for survivors will not be enough to meet his long-term needs."

"The fund distributed $60.9 million based on each patient’s length of stay in an acute care hospital. The charity has continued to take in millions of dollars more and will allocate it July 1. Crandell and other physicians are part of a panel that is advising the fund on the best ways to meet patient needs."

The article, linked below, contains a slide presentation of Paul Norden's rehabilitation at the Boston Spaulding Rehabilitation facitliy. Paul Nordon underwent an above-the-knee amputation of his right leg.

The story about Jeff Bauman, the young man with both legs amputated, was the first victim the media told us about. The story we were told about Bauman was an incredibly unbelievable lie in itself, but now we see multiple amputation victims with elaborate Internet legends built up for them and several donations funds set up for all these victims involving tens of millions of dollars. The lies regarding these simulated victims have become much expanded and blatant. The names of large medical institutions are implicated in these big lies. It is totally amazing.

The simulated victims (VicSims) of these Big Lie events was something that apparently started with 9-11 and has continued on through Boston Marathon Bombing. The VicSims issue is the most telling characteristic of an event that identifies the event as a Big Lie event. What happened at the event and proving up the victims really are simulated is a difficult, time consuming task, but it is the time and effort that best proves the event was an act of treason by the United States government against the citizens of the U.S.A. There may be other crimes, legally defined, that apply to the perpetration of the event. I just think we need to stay focused on proving the falsity of the event and therefore the criminality of the event.

Thanks

will probably have 20 out of 16 with in a year or two LOL
    -Hillbilly 8)

Thanks

I guess I am the only one following this "sub-story" of the Boston Marathon Bombing and the alleged 14 to 16 people who had one or both legs amputated as a result of the bombing trauma, and even I am not following and investigating this near as much as it desperately needs to be investigated and exposed.

I will just share a few of my general thoughts and a bit of my investigation so far.

Here is the way the general official story goes about the amputees of the BMB.

The amputee victims (VicSims?), all (maybe) 16 victims, were immediately taken to one of several acute care hospitals in the greater Boston metro area. These would be hospitals with emergency rooms.

This official story of the BMB amputee victims seemed to have developed or grown soon after the initial MSM blitz about the event. Originally Jeff Bauman was the only amputee we heard about from the media but then, upon my (and perhaps others') closer look, we see, from piecing together bits and pieces of information from several different online articles, that there were allegedly 14 to 16 BMB amputee victims. So far I have identified by name 10 of those. Am still searching and would appreciate any input from others.

Continuing with this official story...

After the patients' stay in the acute-care hospitals, they were treated for a period of time at rehabilitation facilities. I am unclear if they were treated as in-patients or out-patients. These rehab facilities focus on physical therapy and occupational therapy and getting the proper prosthesis fitted for the patients and teaching them all aspects of maximizing in every way their abilities as am amputee. There are several photos on the web, and I think a few videos showing certain of the amputees at their physical therapy at the, possibly only one, rehab center.

After their stay or course of outpatient treatments at the rehab facility, they are discharged to home with regular follow-up appointments at the outpatient rehab facilities that are part of the corporate chain of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation facilities, mainly of several Spaulding rehab centers in the Boston area.

These amputees have web presences in the form of Facebook pages and other social websites, and donation funds for each person to help them with the costs of buying more than one prosthesis, with each being for a specified activity function and to help them in other ways. I guess this is a whole other sub-story of the official story that needs its own investigation, but these funds have collected several tens of thousands (millions maybe) of dollars and are, I presume, totally managed by an individual the amputee allows to manage the fund and distribute the proceeds for his or her needs. I do not know yet if these are 501(c)(3) funds whereby the donations are tax deductible. I do know that even if these funds are set up properly and if they are tax deductible non-profit corporations, there are laws in every state prohibiting the receiving of funds and acting as an agent for funds collected under false pretenses. This is a civil offense with large awards and penalties possible if successfully prosecuted. Also every person who donated would have to be refunded in full every dollar donated.

Anyway, I noticed some of the official story statements made in the following article...

Nearly a year after Boston Marathon terrorist attack, amputees are continuing to improve

A story written by Lenny Bernstein who is a regular columnists for the Washington Post.

I wrote Mr. Bernstein an email asking him three questions.

Which of about 15 Spaulding Rehabilitation Centers in the Boston area was the referenced person in the article referring to when he stated that 15 of the amputees were treated at that one Spaulding Rehab center.

"I want to know which Spaulding faciltiy cared for the victims as well as where David Crandell is located."

Quote from article...""David Crandell, medical director of the amputee program at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, said the 15 amputees who recovered there."

I asked if the patients referred to the articles were being treated on an out-patient on in-patieint basis at the reference time the article was written.

I asked where was Mr. David Crandell located, at which hospital or faciltity.

I received a deliberate non-answer to my questions that derived from a deliberately vaguely written newspaper article.

Mr. Bernstein was able to read my three clearly stated questions but chose to give me one incomplete bit of information in answer to all three questions.

His entire email text to me was as follows...

They were all at the Spaulding Rehab Hospital in Boston as in-patients.

Lenny

The "Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital" as vaguely referenced in the article and in his email to me is not one entity/location but nine locations, and two of them are "outpatient" facitlities.

http://www.spauldingrehab.org/locations/greater-boston

I think it would be very interesting to talk with Mr. Crandell, who is, according to the article, conducting a long-term study on the 15 BMB amputee cases. Mr. Crandell, whoever he is, wherever he is, is most likely one of the "official story liars" and he may only be a virtual entity, not a real person.

I read in the comments area of one of the articles I have read that ' this hospital was only just opened new in late April of 2013.' I have not relocated that comment or followed up on it, however,

I am thinking that Spaulding opened a special fake rebab facility with fake physical therapy equipment props. This would be the building where they could take photographs of the amputee or even videos of the amputee doing their therapy. This possible "new" facility would maybe be closed to any other real medical care activity and patients and possibly was exclusively dedicated to embellishing the BMB amputees sub-story.

People are very fooled by pictures of people who clearly seem to be amputees and clearly are in a medical facility since all the equipment is there and the medical therapists are dressed in whites and look very "clinical."

We of course are all naturally sympathetic and empathetic to a person who has lost a limb, just as we are of children's families who have lost to death their young child. We are presented profiles of each individual amputee who is cheerful and courageous and making valiant efforts to not only learn to walk again, but to participate in special marathons and other sports activities. Who could question, and therefore "be against", these poor people who have experienced such a difficult and horrible life-changing event.

People are also very fooled by newspaper articles that are written in deliberately vague ways. There are a hundred tricks of the word crafting game whereby the writer can mislead and deceive the reader. When one tries to get to the truth of the article, the journalists are well trained in either not being available or not truly responding in an honest manner to inquiries.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Glass (17th May 2014)