Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

Norden brothers cross Boston Marathon finish line

http://www.wcvb.com/news/Norden-brot...-line/25501980
    Even while continuing to pack on the pounds since the bombing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I am gradually piecing together what the "official story" is on the alleged sixteen Boston Marathon Bombing amputees. I have written to two major newspaper journalists who have written articles on the amputees.

Liz Kowalczyk
    Health care/medical writer
    The Boston Globe

I wrote to her regarding this article...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...KWI/story.html

I asked her for the names of the 5 amputees I do not have yet as well as for the specific Spaulding hospital where the sixteen amputees were treated.

She replied but did not give me the names of the 5 other amputees, so I have written elsewhere to find that.

What was "curiouser and curiouser" about her reply was that she said the amputees were treated as inpatients in the main Spaulding Rehalitation Hospital that is located in Charlestown MA which is a basically a suburb of Boston.

I wrote back and said the website that listed all the Boston area Spaulding facilities only showed Charlestown location as being an Outpatient facility. I dug around more on the main Spaulding website and was able to see that the Charlestown location is both an Inpatient and an Outpatient Facility. Apparently the Second Floor of this facility is for Outpatient services.

Ms Kowalcyk wrote back and stated...

"No that is the main inpatient hospital.

Liz Kowalczyk
    Health care/medical writer
    The Boston Globe "

Even though I gave all sources and URLs, Ms. K. seems to claim that "the main" Spaulding Hospital is only an in-patient facility.

This adds substance to my speculation that Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospitals opened some last minute makeshift outpatient facility solely dedicated to the care of the Boston Marathon Bombing amputees, and this outpatient facility is located on the Second Floor of the main Spaulding inpatient hospital in Charlestown at the same street address.

Spaulding's website is clearly vague and possibly in error when it fails to list its "main" Rehab hospital that is said to be in Charlestown, and Charlestown is definitely in the greater Boston area and should have been listed in the listing of 9 Boston area Spaulding facitlities.

The amputees having fairly recently undergone surgery and their main inpatient trauma care would normally go as an inpatient to a special amputee rehab hospital if one is available. So the two journalists I have written so far have gotten their story straight in saying that the amputees were treated as inpatients.

I still think these amputees were actors and they may have gone to the Second Floor outpatient facility for filming of fake rehab videos of them on their way to full recovery using prosthesis and gait training, etc. That way, it is legit for journalists to say they were inpatients and all were treated at the main Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.

I need to refine my "theory" on this but the irregularities and non-responses on names of amputees in these journalists' responses to me lead me to see the fake scam aspect of this whole BMB amputees story.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Santa (27th May 2014)

Thanks

Eureka !

WE'VE HIT PAYDIRT !!!

Thanks to Lola at FOTM website.

Heather Abbott is on record of saying she lost her leg in a motorcycle accident years ago and on record that she is looking for work as an crisis actor.

http://moralmatters.org/2013/05/05/a...t-media-event/

[Wish I could post all the photos of Heather Abbott in big enough sizes but do not know how yet.]

I have at least 5 mainstream newspaper lying articles about Heather Abbott

( "Heather Abbott, 38, a human resources executive from Rhode Island, started mastering their artificial limbs as outpatients. ")

Add comments
    May 052013

People are generally glued to their first impressions. That’s why the corrupted Obama government and its mainstream media are so successful and persuasive in their spread of propaganda.

Human nature is programmed to believe mainstream media news, simply because it is “reported,” and that it seems to be genuine and unpretentious. They not only see the purported visual images, but hear the audio designed to complement what is being “fed” them. They cannot for the life of them, do some honest questioning. If only most people would honestly ask themselves

“When did big government and big media ever tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”

It is a shame that most Americans don’t look beyond the reported government / media surface (reported news) and honestly ask some simple questions:

“What is the motive of government and mainstream media?” Why, after these reported tragedy events does government and media go on a tirade to restrict Second Amendment and other Constitutional rights? What are the red flags? Why all the ‘overkill’ to restrict American Constitutional freedoms?”

“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”

A Moralmatters reader (who does some honest questioning of the reported news) comments about the following Boston Marathon “bombing” government crisis actor:

“Here’s faker Heather. Top pic shows her in Hollywood…lower left shows her in Boston this week. Lower Right picture is her Hollywood glamour shot.

She lost her leg years ago in a motorcycle accident. No wonder she can’t make it in movies…she’s a lousy actor. Lower Left photo is her being interviewed by Anderson Cooper, a far Left reporter on CNN.”

Why was it (as with the alleged Sandy Hook shooting massacre) there were government "training drills" at both scenes? Could it be that with these drills, there was a ready supply of crisis actors, available?
    Why was it (as with the alleged Sandy Hook shooting massacre) there were government “training drills” at both scenes? Could it be, that with these drills, there were (then) a ready supply of crisis actors, available?

BostonMarathonBombingHeatherAbbot#2Pic

Please note that the Red arrows (in the above and following pic) show the Code word’s initials, “BK,” – “Below Knee.” The red arrow shows that the amputation from the accident, years ago, was ‘below the knee;’ thus aiding in identifying (Boston Marathon’s) Heather Abbott, as the same person who was seeking Hollywood employment, as reference in the above pic.
    BostonMarathonBombingHeatherAbbot#3Pic

“Dougster” comments after the recent Moralmatters article: “Boston Marathon bombing: Where’s the crater in the sidewalk:? – “The fakers in Boston are having miraculous healings in record time. Two weeks after supposedly having had both legs removed by a ‘blast’, they’re already in advanced rehab. Laughable if it weren’t so depraved and preying on the gullible public’s natural sympathies and emotions. I guess DHS wants to shorten the time they have to pay these treasonous phonies……”

Related:

Boston Marathon bombing event: Moralmatters linked commentaries on one page – moralmatters.org/2013/05/01/
    Sandy Hook coroner and law enforcement actors: Part and parcel of understanding the hoax - moralmatters.org/2013/03/21/
    Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax - moralmatters.org/
    MSNBC: Network of bigotry hate mongering and racism - moralmatters.org/2012/08/30/

Also related to the above pics of Heather Abbott:

Amputees in Hollywood – http://www.amputeesinhoolywood.com/
    http://www.amputeesinhollywood.com/Videos.html
    “Only on 10: Boston Marathon bombing survivor talks about her recovery” – turnto10.com/

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

cheka. (15th April 2015),Glass (28th May 2014),Horn (29th May 2014)

Thanks

We have what looks like much stronger identification of Jeff Bauman, "Boston Bombing bilateral amputee", from a recent radio show where Dr. James Fetzer was a guest of John Friend of The Realist Report radio show.

Can listen to show here..

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.ca/

Friday, May 23, 2014
    Jim Fetzer
    JFK assassination / Jewish Holocaust (w/ John Friend)
    Posted by Total at 9:57 PM 1 comment:

At 01:56 of this recording, Dr. Fetzer said that Nathan Folks, Hollywood director/producer, stated that he had hired Jeff Bauman to be an amputee actor in a film he had made in the past so Mr. Folks, when viewing Boston Bombing video scenes, knew immediately that Jeff Bauman was an actor and not a genuine traumatic amputation victim of the Boston Marathon Bombing.

Excuse the pun, but that is bombshell information.

Many of us, including Dr. Fetzer have been working to verfify and document and prove the true identities of ostensible "crisis actors" in the Boston Marathon Bombing and Sandy Hook MA school shooting events. This information from Mr. Folks regarding Jeff Bauman should be documented in every way.

Please let me or us here know the original source of that statement by Nathan Folks.

P.S. Nathan Folks said he experienced a severe illness of a poisoning nature and almost died and had several hospitalizations after he spoke out very publically regarding the faked nature of the Boston Marathon Bombing. Mr. Folks said several of his friends had same serious illness and said Mike Adams, the Health Ranger and frequent Alex Jones Infowars substitute show host, of NaturalNews.com, also experienced mysterious serious illness after his speaking out.

This is important because it shows the very real physical harm and reprisals that come from speaking out about Boston and Sandy Hook.

Thanks

OK

I just ran across another possible fake amputee Boston Bombing hoaxer.

I had last identified 11 of the alleged amputees of the Boston Bombing.

I just ran across this new YouTube video about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XpaGIT4YmI

Boston Bombing Hoaxer Rebekah DiMartino Cuts Her Leg Off?

This video is about someone named Rebekah Gregory ? who now is married to someone named DiMartino.

Do not know anything at all about what the official story put out on this individual. Do not know if she is or is not number 12 of the 16.

Will Try to find Mad Max Live website and chat room and refer people to this thread.
    <a href="/channel/UCS2BcU1v3q-Tw42W6JbW5xQ" class=" yt-uix-sessionlink spf-link g-hovercard" data-sessionlink="ei=JTmrVIDiBMOOrgaP9oHgBQ" data-name="" data-ytid="UCS2BcU1v3q-Tw42W6JbW5xQ">Max Malone</a>
    Max Malone
    Published on Nov 12, 2014

Here is amended list showing possible 12 now identified of the alleged 16 amputees.

I found Number 11 of reported 16 amputees of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Mery Daniel, Left leg amputation, above the knee

Here is a recap of the list of 11 of 16 I have "identified" so far.

1. Jeff Bauman (both legs) amputations - two operations

2. Celeste Corcoran (both legs) amputations - one at knee level and one below the knee

3. Heather Abbott "part of " left leg amputated - appears in photo to be below the knee

4. Roseann Sdoia, right leg above the knee amputation

5. Erika Brannock, left leg above the knee amputation

6. Marc Fucarile, right leg, above the knee amputation

Brothers...

7. J.P. Norden right leg amputation more info needed

8. Paul Norden, right leg amputation, above the knee

9. Adrianne Haslet Left Leg amputation , below the knee , aka Adrianne Haslet-Davis

10. Jane Richard left leg amputation, below the knee (7 year old)

11. Mery Daniel left leg amputation, above the knee

12. Rebekah Gregory DiMartino

m heading of to the Mad Max Live chat room

Still can't find out how to tune in to his radio show or that website

http://maxmalone11.blogspot.com/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Glass (5th January 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Looks very convincing. It is interesting but I think this persons behavior is stronger evidence than some other material. The extent of video coverage of that event was with out doubt some of the best of any FF event. When looking at the woman in the video, is this the same one as is speaking at the beginning? I thought the woman in the video was more heavily set. Lost weight since then?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

I did not see things pointed to in the video as being very clear at all, yet this woman is definitely one of the fake amputee crisis actors of Boston event.

The woman also referred to her ___?___ page.

Several of these fake amputees have FB pages or other pages where they claim to be accepting cheerful encourage short messages from people and DONATIONS, of course.

Several millions dollars total have reportedly been collected to help these amputees buy the latest kinds of prostheses. They will each reportedly have the newest kind of prostheses that will allow them to keep on participating in events like the Boston Marathon.

The video indicated the person had one or both legs badly injured at the event but was said to have gone through several months of medical care trying to save her leg but finally decision was made to amputate and she and others were so happy and joyful about her leg being amputated. What an insulting and criminal charade!

If Bauman and any other of these people are presented as real but are actors and none did not sustain injuries as described, then this is a violation of the RICO law and the actors and the ones who hired them and the fake FBI paramedics with their fake blood on the scene ought to go up to the big house for at least ten years and a full federal audit of all the funds fraudulently collected and allegedly given to these fake amputees should be immediately refunded to the donors. (The crooked Knights of Columbus is in on this racket too.)

What is so so pathetic about this one aspect, which I have chosen to focus my "research" upon -- the "16 amputees", is that a bunch of medical doctors and Boston area hospitals and the big corporate outfit called Spaulding Rehabilitation hospitals and clinics are all also supporting criminal crisis actors. People now have even less trust in and respect for doctors and nurses and EMTs and hospitals than ever. They are all just participating in the racketeering.

I did not pursue trying to call in or be on the show or discussion with Mad MAx. Nobody gives their real name and it is not a serious discussion there.

But as far as I know, my little area of research on this one aspect of BB is the only one there is of its kind and it is only posted here and I like to refer people to this link IF there is to be a serious discussion of this.

Exposure of the total fraud of BB must continue.

THEY will never admit the total fraud of BB or Sandy Hook, but we are backing these rabid dogs into a corner and causing them to recklessly show their fangs and that is a good thing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Glass (7th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Some recent BMB Hoax items @ Tracy's, http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/04/15...ury-tallies-2/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (15th April 2015)