Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: $18.50 silver?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Re: $18.50 silver?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    I hate to say it but the $12 range is a possibility.

We broke the $17 mark and still trending down. The next bottom will be around $14.90 depending on timing. If that gets broken, we have a bottom scraper at about $12 +/- 1%, again, depending on timing.
    I was only about 6 years early.

We scraped just under $12. JPM is probably about out of short positions. Just try to get physical silver better than $17. Not to be had at the moment.

Could it go lower? Yes, there is a major shake-up in the works... but, any plan they implement will be at the death of the dollar and other fiat currencies. And mines will shut down rather than lose money getting ore out of the ground. Perilous times now.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

madfranks (18th March 2020),osoab (18th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

I was only about 6 years early.

We scraped just under $12. JPM is probably about out of short positions. Just try to get physical silver better than $17. Not to be had at the moment.

Could it go lower? Yes, there is a major shake-up in the works... but, any plan they implement will be at the death of the dollar and other fiat currencies. And mines will shut down rather than lose money getting ore out of the ground. Perilous times now.
    Good to see you around Spec. How have things been?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Could it go lower? Yes,
    Paper silver could go to zero, or any number TPTB want it to be. Paper silver, like the spot price, is not subject to the law of supply and demand.
    Spot price is down about 4 or 5 bucks from where it has averaged for several years, yet physical silver still costs as much as it has for years.
    This is because physical silver is still subject to the law of supply and demand (in spite of distorted perceptions caused by the price of paper silver) and spot price is not.
    There is now a complete disconnect between "spot price" and physical silver.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

If someone is interested, you could check them out
    https://www.scottsdalemint.com/shop/...&pa_style=bars
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Good to see you around Spec. How have things been?

Thanks osoab. Been busy. Lately getting crazy. I expect to see alot of people blow their gaskets. Times like these is why we prepped and learned new skills. We are about to see things this world has never seen. I expected this to happen between 2011 and 2018. My timetable has been off. Better early than late.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025