Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: COIN (new ETF) adds to the tension between bitcoin and gold

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: COIN (new ETF) adds to the tension between bitcoin and gold

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Truth is a big seller around these parts Mr. Jackson, ... There is no The Truth, that's your own version, Here is only Truth in its unadulterated form.
    Wow. This is too bizarre.

It reminds me of a couple things. Over the centuries, gifted scientists have alternately adamantly argued and even proven that light is particles, and then light is a wave. You see waves behave one way and particles behave a very different way. It can't be both. Everyone at least agreed that was true. Then along came the double slit experiment, and oh good grief. Nobody really understood what THE TRUTH was after all. Even today it's not totally nailed down.

But the real irony is the commonality I'm seeing with Roswell. I haven't studied the 1947 Roswell crash much, so I may have the details wrong, but I think the army had a high altitude balloon which they floated over Russia carrying radiation measurement equipment so they could detect if the Russians were working on the atomic bomb. This was TOP TOP CODEWORD SECRET, so when the balloon crashed and some civilians got a peek, they had to come up with a story to deny it. Some junior officer allowed that aliens had crashed, but wiser people knew that no one would believe that for long, so they changed the cover story.

To this very day, there is a fierce following of people who KNOW THE TRUTH--that the filthy US Government is covering up an alien crash. It HAD to be! For one thing, someone found a material that when crumpled up would pop right back as if by magic. No one had yet seen mylar party balloons, so they figured it HAD to be material made by aliens.

In like manner, we may be developing a fierce following of those who can't believe that 19 reasonably intelligent and able-bodied Muslim men could learn to fly, buy plane tickets and box cutters and commit the unspeakable evil of September 11.

It is, indeed, hard to grasp how anyone could harbor that much hate. And it's hard to understand that the base of "one of the world's great religions" could be evil in such distilled and concentrated form. But it is so. Don't tell me about one truth if you refuse to see it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
    19 reasonably intelligent and able-bodied Muslim men... Don't tell me about one truth if you refuse to see it.
    All named within 72 hours, and some with passports found at the scene.
    Though not a single "indestructible" flight recorder was recovered from the day.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...rs_flt_11.html

Extra terrestrial aliens musn't be required to carry documentation.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Wow. This is too bizarre.

It reminds me of a couple things. Over the centuries, gifted scientists have alternately adamantly argued and even proven that light is particles, and then light is a wave. You see waves behave one way and particles behave a very different way. It can't be both. Everyone at least agreed that was true. Then along came the double slit experiment, and oh good grief. Nobody really understood what THE TRUTH was after all. Even today it's not totally nailed down.

But the real irony is the commonality I'm seeing with Roswell. I haven't studied the 1947 Roswell crash much, so I may have the details wrong, but I think the army had a high altitude balloon which they floated over Russia carrying radiation measurement equipment so they could detect if the Russians were working on the atomic bomb. This was TOP TOP CODEWORD SECRET, so when the balloon crashed and some civilians got a peek, they had to come up with a story to deny it. Some junior officer allowed that aliens had crashed, but wiser people knew that no one would believe that for long, so they changed the cover story.

To this very day, there is a fierce following of people who KNOW THE TRUTH--that the filthy US Government is covering up an alien crash. It HAD to be! For one thing, someone found a material that when crumpled up would pop right back as if by magic. No one had yet seen mylar party balloons, so they figured it HAD to be material made by aliens.

In like manner, we may be developing a fierce following of those who can't believe that 19 reasonably intelligent and able-bodied Muslim men could learn to fly, buy plane tickets and box cutters and commit the unspeakable evil of September 11.

It is, indeed, hard to grasp how anyone could harbor that much hate. And it's hard to understand that the base of "one of the world's great religions" could be evil in such distilled and concentrated form. But it is so. Don't tell me about one truth if you refuse to see it.
    So you don't believe the government when it comes to anything they spout about the economy, but you take their word as "truth" regarding some crazy muzzies? Right...
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Nobody really understood what THE TRUTH was after all.
    And as was stated prior, knowing "the truth" is rather pointless with regards to evident truth. It "the truth" is not understood, because it is non-evident and therefore not able to be defined. A truth would be that light is a particle with wave like properties.

Or 4 planes damaged 4 buildings, while one of them didn't even make it to its destination.

^Truth in Flight 93's remains^
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...shootdown.html

Attachment 6549http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2654/wtc7cbs1gd4.gif

^the 47 storey King Salomon Brothers building (WTC7) "close to" the world trade centers has also collapsed^
    Any hoping strategic force dividing those 4 planes amongst those destination targets should also do well to provide redundancy in its plans, for if one fails the other can deliver a target. In retrospect, a "passion of insurmountable hatred" would have one (1) precise target chosen in my estimation, strategy to disrupt wouldn't be a consideration or enter into any of the equations.

We've all seen the results of hatred's fools rushing in.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Have we lost Mr. Jackson? No log in since 7-16.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Malaysian flight?
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Am I supposed to check in once in a while?
    Do I entertain you?
    Or do you secretely fear I know "the truth"?

I was delighted to find this site full of people to commiserate with over the coming collapse of the dollar and with which to discuss preparations.

But I'm disappointed to find some that have been deceived by the depth of evil that drives the islamofascists, perhaps even blaming the Jews for everything bad, just as the Nazis did and the jihadis do.

The qualified interest in virtual currency is a bonus. I'm very excited about the bitcoin phenomenon but still skeptical and cautious. I gather many here are in the same camp.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KenJackson For This Useful Post:

Dogman (23rd July 2014)

Thanks

Perhaps even blaming the Jews for everything bad, just as the Nazis did and the jihadis do.
    That really doesn't work anymore, you'd never be able to id any one individual jew.

They all carry forged passports.

Israel remains silent over use of forged British passports in Dubai assassination

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/f...tish-passports

Thanks

To put your thread back on track for ya,

an oldy but a goody

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    To put your thread back on track for ya,
    Thank you.
    That was entertaining.

Imagine--that guy calling other people idiots!