Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: COIN (new ETF) adds to the tension between bitcoin and gold

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: COIN (new ETF) adds to the tension between bitcoin and gold

I repeat, a stand down order has been issued to all GSUS members while Toucan Sam arrives towards the Pentagon!

EE_ you are hereby relegated to grooving in a cave with a pict.

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Did he ever make use of the Larry's Jewish Lightnin Skincare treatment?
    I don't understand why the word "Jewish" is in that question. Many peoples have sensitive skin.

OK, fruit loops, why did the media cover it up?
    If it took weeks to place charges, where are the workers that did it?
    Why didn't someone involved spill his guts for the book contract of the century?
    Why didn't anyone notice explosives being shipped to the trade center?
    Why didn't anybody who lived, worked and played in those towers notice the unusual activity?
    And why, oh why, didn't CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN blame George W. Bush????
    They blamed him for creating Hurricane Katrina.

The media viscerally, passionately and insanely hated and still hates President Bush, so if there were any way possible to smear him with this (even if only that it was done on his watch) they would have sold their children to get it done. And it would be impossible to hide all the evidence from all the reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Pretty funny to think the muslims could plan such an elaborate attack and not see how badly it would play out for the muslim world by leaving all their countries in shambles...
    It didn't turn out badly from their perspective. They're worse than Klingons! Seriously, every day is a good day to die for Islamofascists.

---------

I think you guys are conflating things. On the one hand, you see the Federal Reserve destroying the financial system with a willful policy of inflation while the US government heartily approves. From that, you draw the conclusion that the federal government would be willing to murder thousands of innocent people for some gain.

But that's too much of a leap. The Fed actually thinks they're doing a good thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
    And it would be impossible to hide all the evidence from all the reporters.
    The evidence was sold as scrap to China within a week or so.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/cleanup.html

When your working with the best on the planet, nothing is impossible, and nothing needs to be hidden. Just ask Jamie Dimon.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...sh%20Lightning

As far as the media goes they don't need to hide anything.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

OK, fruit loops, why did the media cover it up?
    If you haven't noticed, the media is owned by the zionists and news is read from a script.
    If it took weeks to place charges, where are the workers that did it?
    Charges could have been placed in one night through an elevator shaft.
    Why didn't someone involved spill his guts for the book contract of the century?
    A very small group only knew and he/her would be dead before that would happen.
    Why didn't anyone notice explosives being shipped to the trade center?
    Someone noticed explosives in a moving van being driven across the bridge by Israelis, they were let go.
    Why didn't anybody who lived, worked and played in those towers notice the unusual activity?
    The people that died didn't know, those that didn't had other things to do that day.
    And why, oh why, didn't CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN blame George W. Bush?
    They blamed him for creating Hurricane Katrina.
    The media viscerally, passionately and insanely hated and still hates President Bush, so if there were any way possible to smear him with this (even if only that it was done on his watch) they would have sold their children to get it done. And it would be impossible to hide all the evidence from all the reporters.
    If the zionist controlled media exposed George Bush, it would have exposed Israel.

It didn't turn out badly from their perspective. They're worse than Klingons! Seriously, every day is a good day to die for Islamofascists.

---------

I think you guys are conflating things. On the one hand, you see the Federal Reserve destroying the financial system with a willful policy of inflation while the US government heartily approves. From that, you draw the conclusion that the federal government would be willing to murder thousands of innocent people for some gain.
    Since when did the federal government have any regard for human life?
    Do you think all the lives sacrificed in bullshit wars were/are just? The lives lost sure weren't the children of the politicians and bankers. What about the 100's of thousands of lives taken in all the countries we had no business being in? Justified?

But that's too much of a leap. The Fed actually thinks they're doing a good thing.
    Yes they are doing a good thing!...for themselves.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Neuro (14th July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I believe anyone who thinks otherwise if a fruit loop.

Why is it easier to believe our government, and the Bush Administration at that, would kill thousands of innocent people than to believe it was done by a psychotic band of savages who profess a love of death and a hate of free civilization?
    You are taking about the Israeli's?

Anyhow I find it impossible Al Qaeda could orchestrate a controlled demolition of WTC 1,2 and 7, from their caves in Afghanistan.

I doubt you would find a single member on this site that agrees with your assessment that the governments report on 9/11, pointing the finger at Al Qaeda solely is correct, so what are you doing here discussing with a bunch of 'fruit loops'? Isn't that self destructive behavior?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Electrum
    Thanks

There are a at least two confusing threads in this thread.

When I found this forum, I thought that pretty much everyone had come to believe as I have about the economy. That is, that the US government has been irresponsibly spending well beyond its means for decades and passed some irresponsible laws and policies that lead to the crash in 2008 and that the Fed thinks it's saving us (even while profiting) by printing loads and loads of cash. And I think we agree that the result will be the same as it has been everywhere that's been tried, including Weimer and Zimbabwe.

Further, I expected to find some self-sufficient survivors, some virtual currency investors, and of course, almost everyone would be buying PMs. And I indeed think I see all that.

I did not expect to find "truthers", as I believe you're called--those who question the truth of the attacks on 9/11/01. And I can't figure it out. I've said unflattering things about Islam, and no one rushed to defend Mohammad, so I doubt you're a bunch of Islamofascists. So what's the angle? I don't get it.

The other surprising find has been the subtle anti-Jew, anti-Israel theme. What's that about?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You are taking about the Israeli's?
    Did I actually say something about Israel? Where does this question come from?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

There are a at least two confusing threads in this thread.

When I found this forum, I thought that pretty much everyone had come to believe as I have about the economy. That is, that the US government has been irresponsibly spending well beyond its means for decades and passed some irresponsible laws and policies that lead to the crash in 2008 and that the Fed thinks it's saving us (even while profiting) by printing loads and loads of cash. And I think we agree that the result will be the same as it has been everywhere that's been tried, including Weimer and Zimbabwe.

Further, I expected to find some self-sufficient survivors, some virtual currency investors, and of course, almost everyone would be buying PMs. And I indeed think I see all that.

I did not expect to find "truthers", as I believe you're called--those who question the truth of the attacks on 9/11/01. And I can't figure it out. I've said unflattering things about Islam, and no one rushed to defend Mohammad, so I doubt you're a bunch of Islamofascists. So what's the angle? I don't get it.

The other surprising find has been the subtle anti-Jew, anti-Israel theme. What's that about?

Did I actually say something about Israel? Where does this question come from?
    You haven't figured it out yet Mr. Jackson? We all know that everything is a lie as presented, especially the purported reasonings.

When it comes to the Israeli's that Neuro brought into the discussion, Neuro is talking about the dancing Israeli's that were caught after they filmed the demolition of the towers.

Here is something you should take the time to listen. It's too bad Clint wasn't doing the interview. The guest is Richard Gage from AE911. About an hour and twenty minutes.

Radio Show Number 174, July 11, 2014

Lark from Texas fills in for Clint tonight! Guest: Richard Gage from http://www.ae911truth.org/

To Download:
    http://corporationnationradioarchive...174_july11.mp3
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

So what's the angle? I don't get it.
    Truth is a big seller around these parts Mr. Jackson, hence the precious metals stance with opposition to usury type fiat and taxation. Another large part of the forum broke away to form an offsite forum of their own called Truth in our time, you'd probably be even more put off over there...

There are no angles here as far as we can route them out, threads can take a mind of their own if you want them to, unless Neuro closes it for going too far off...

There is no The Truth, that's your own version, Here is only Truth in its unadulterated form. I was taught this early on when just a weebling padawan.

Now, where there any other questions with regards to 911 Truth?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Did we lose Toucan Sam?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Did we lose Toucan Sam?
    Most are happy functioning at that level of empty space just beneath the all seeing eye...