Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: anti cultural-marxist/ multiculti, White preservationist podcasts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: anti cultural-marxist/ multiculti, White preservationist podcasts

^ I know there's bio/ethnic-specific bioweapons, but chemtrails are shrouded in official "they don't exist" secrecy, so it would be hard for students of them to say the bio-weapons are included in the brew...

anywho,

BBC Saturday Morning Live - 95% Say Multiculturalism a failure

Multiculturalism poll, with Owen Jones. Poll shows a 95% NO to multiculturalism.
    I think it is working perfectly well. It was designed to destroy cohesion, to create conflict, and to drive people insane. Great work, Thanks Jews

Derick1259's You Tube

A View from the Bog

Posted by delcroix at 4:43 PM No comments:
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Carl (8th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Cool Re: anti cultural-marxist/ multiculti, White preservationist podcasts

I am not anti-Communist, if "Communism" means communal group living.

I think communal group living has worked very well historically, e.g.

American Indians
    Eskimo's
    Amish

How do you distinguish between the ism's - is there "Big C" Communism ?
    Is Communal living a la the Eskimo's more a case of Small C Communism ?

Of course, in each of those 3 examples, they do not lose their sense of private property just because they have a sense of the public good or public commons.

Also, I think Cuba has done very well. For a small country that gets hit regularly by Hurricanes, has lived with an economic blockade for about 50 years, I think Cuba is doing great - and exhibits a strength in the population that is lacking in the US.

Can't talk about Communism without talking about Jews.

There might be exceptions, but 99+% of the time, Communism that involves Jews is not run for the common good - it is manipulated to the advantage of the Jews.

Russian communism would be an example of this.

I think that Jews have had relatively little influence in communist China, which actually seems strange to me. They seem to infiltrate other non-white societies, e.g. many Muslim countries and South Africa. I know there's Lubavitcher's in China, but I have the impression that there is influence is subdued.

I don't think Chinese communism is a good example of communism either. Or maybe it's a good example of communism, not run by Jews, and STILL gone bad.

The Chinese government seems to step on rural farmers, take their land, destroy their water with manufacturing plants that benefit those few Chinese who benefit from the manufacturing plants.

It bears the name communism, but I think it falls short of benefiting the general public. And without a whole bunch of Jewish interference.

I admit it. Human beings can fuck up without Jewish interference. It's not always the Jews' fault.

Sometimes it's the Chinese Bureaucrat's fault !
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (9th October 2014),PatColo (13th September 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    hey pat do you think Chemtrail could be used to kill off a group of people are just make one group sicker then the other ? has this ever been ask on by someone and talked about on that show ?
    If any chemical or disease is known by Khazars to disproportionately harm Whites, they may very well introduce them in key regions if the risk of being caught is outweighed by the advantages to them. But that is simply strategic thinking and doesn't answer your question whether chemtrails weaken one group more than another.

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    hey pat do you think Chemtrail could be used to kill off a group of people are just make one group sicker then the other ? has this ever been ask on by someone and talked about on that show ?
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Where I live the liberals are funded better than the liberals in the USA or any place I know of are funded.

But the sad fact is.

Truth can not be physically annihilated...or mind controlled.

The ideal system?

This is as good as powering a lie or Satan trying to defeat Truth or GOD gets.

In 2008...the maximum potential inflation of the fantasy/Satan believed to be reality/GOD was reached...since 2008 the positive or belief phase of the lie worshiped as Truth has been polarity shifting into the negative or revelation phase of the lie worshiped as Truth.

"Kyle Hunt received his BA in psychology and theater"

I actually worked and try to work for living...Supplying real power to the system to sustain the production of University and collage drones...That foolishly believe I'm the demand for power and they are the supply of power.

The power plant is the supply of power.

The light bulbs are the demand for power.

The invisible order of the conservative arts are the supply of power to the demand for power by the visible chaos of the liberal arts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Henrik/Red Ice has been on somewhat of a tear in recent months, having anti-multi-cult guests/shows. A Swede, it seems Henrik also "woke up" and feels urgency in disseminating the message, given his on-the-ground in Sweden perspective on what's happening to Sweden wrt djoo-orchestrated (Arab/Muslim) immigration flood. This is a departure from the past several years I've been listening to Henrik's shows... he even seems to have overcome his past reluctance towards "Naming Dajoo" lol.
    JFetzer is guest on another show in this 2 hour podcast. One of the core issues discussed is the change in focus at Henrik's Red Ice I described above. Around the 1-hour mark, a joo caller is taken, and he's on through the end of the show. He's a real joowey joo, oy vey the eeevil nazi's, my holocausted relatives, oy vey! I feel so threatened by these neo-nazis!! LOL

see comments inside for preview,

Friday, September 5, 2014

Frater X show MP3

World War II / O.J. / Osama bin Laden / "white genocide"

Posted by Total at 9:27 PM 25 comments:

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

pretty good article here, posted at Henry Makow's who I've long criticized for his holohoax enabling. This article from a guest writer even pushes the Makow envelope on that issue. Maybe there's hope for Makow wrt holohoax?

reader comments @ link:

Do White People Need a Survival Strategy?

July 15, 2014

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/jews_image03.gif(left, Feminism and "Diversity" are examples of how Illuminati Jews dis-empower White males.)

Mark Green comments on the double standard that
    allows Jews, Blacks and Hispanics to pursue their
    racial interests but forbids people of European origin
    from doing the same thing. Do Whites need national
    organizations to protect their interests?

Green: "Jews are definitely on the rise. Witness: money, commitment, power, pride, cohesion, and visibility. Whites however are moving in reverse. We are rapidly being displaced and we're losing control of our culture, language and country. But please don't mention this. (Views of this kind are considered 'reactionary' and maybe even racist!)"

Makow Comment: To put this discussion into context, the political and cultural leadership in the West is a proxy or colonial administrator for the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel which is pursuing a satanic (Cabalist Jewish) agenda of social engineering and world tyranny. For example, 9-11, gun-control and NSA-spying are measures to advance this agenda and protect its agents.

by Mark Green
    (from Occidental Observer Site)
    (henrymakow.com)

Whites are at a disadvantage in this modern competition since white (racial) solidarity--unlike Jewish solidarity--is taboo in America.

Why? The dominant Jewish narrative effectively bars whites from forming ethnic/racial teams the way Jews do. This keeps whites divided and off balance when competing against Jews.

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/...solidarity.jpg

At the same time, this double-standard allows Jewish teams to flourish. Jewish alliances enhance Jewish unity, boost Jewish morale, increase Jewish cooperation, and instill in Jews a sense of collective purpose. But please don't mention this. (Saying so is considered antisemitic).

An entrenched double-standard has taken root. Within it lies a murky and complex set of rules which emanate from a collection of ancient stories, modern myths, and concocted taboos. Together, they form the Big New Jewish Narrative.

The six pillars that sustain this Narrative are: fascism, racism, The Holocaust, democracy, freedom and human equality. I don't want to spoil the ending here, but the good guys in this grand drama are-without a doubt-those poor, brilliant, equality-loving, highly democratic and ever-suffering Jews!

And if you don't believe me, just turn on your TV or pick up a bestselling book.

Jews are definitely on the rise. Witness: money, commitment, power, pride, cohesion, and visibility.

Whites however are moving in reverse. We are rapidly being displaced and we're losing control of our culture, language and country. But please don't mention this. (Views of this kind are considered 'reactionary' and maybe even racist!)

Whites are clearly on the defensive. The other team is clearly on the offensive.

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/white_people.jpg

Culturally, organized Jewry uses Hitler/Nazism (and KKK imagery) to smear any and all European-derived American who dares advocate for nurturing alliances based along (white) kinship lines, even though Jewish kinship alliances are exactly what organized Jewry is nurturing now and has always nurtured. So why the double-standard? It's good for the Jews.

And how do they get away with it? That's where the official Holocaust narrative comes in.

According to the Official Story: Jews have no choice. We (lesser souls) keep persecuting them and killing them. And for no good reason! So they absolutely MUST stick together. All the hatred/discrimination directed at Jews is 'Just because they're Jews'. That's it. End of story. Incredibly, the root of the problem is not about Jewish beliefs or even what Jews do. It's all about us bad guys and our 'virulent' antisemitism.

So what's a good, decent American supposed to do? Fight fascism of course! The Big Problem CLEARLY is antisemitism and white racism for sure. Now go!

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/...ite-people.jpg

Thus, Jews remain proud, militant, guilt-free, unified and (justifiably of course) defensive while countless whites feel ashamed, disorganized, demoralized, and even estranged from their own racial brethren. Their team is winning. Ours, not.

The 'white community' (may I use that expression?) may now coalesce along (non-discriminatory) corporate/business interests, regional boundaries, religious faith, or narrow ideological differences such as liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican. That's pretty much it.

Jews however can be wide-open, Jew-loving Israelis/settlers/Holocaust survivors or just plain wonderful Jews! They can work as teams with strictly Jewish objectives. And isn't that great?! And if you don't like it, don't blame them. Blame Hitler. Antisemitism made them this way.

Just don't get in their way.

Unfortunately, atomized, white Americans are now in a box. Jews-playing on the Jewish team-not only get to play by different rules, but these same cultural programmers play an enormous role in managing/shaping modern political orthodoxies. They also contribute millions of dollars to BOTH political parties at the same time. Even countless Christian churches are now under the Jewish/Zionist thumb.

These downtrodden Holocaust survivors (and their descendents) also write/edit the screenplays for many of the shows our neighbors/friends/children watch. They also happen to censor/edit much of the news that average Americans consume as well. Industrious, aren't they? Nothing wrong with that!

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/bbcjews.jpg

Jews are America's foremost gatekeepers. (And come to think of it, they seem to have a lot of clout in Europe, too.)

Curiously, while Americans cheer for their favorite professional team as well as our troops (God Bless our Troops!) millions of poor, uneducated, Spanish-speaking meso-Americans pour through unguarded US borders, forever changing American civilization. Forever.

Can we talk about it? (Is it racist to do so?) Unfortunately, Jewish intellectuals and their minions now insist that the US is a 'proposition nation'. (see: 'Democracy, equality.')

Race doesn't matter here. Not now. No longer. We're all equal in America!

Maybe this experiment will work. But what if it doesn't? Oh well, at least the Jews have Israel to go to.

Interestingly, in Israel-where Jews are 80% of the population-a grand sporting event takes place in Jerusalem every year. But it's restricted. Only Jewish athletes may compete. It's called (surprise!) The Maccabiah Games. No Jackie Robinson in this arena, thank you. In fact, no gentiles on any of the teams.

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/...-this-wall.jpg

Meanwhile, America fights wars for Israel, subsidizes ethnic cleansing in 'greater Israel', but does nothing to stem the invasion of millions of Spanish-speaking Meso-Americans who have been flooding into the US for decades. Curious, no?

Yes, the Jews run Hollywood. In fact, they pretty much run America.

Here's a secret: Incredibly-while no one was watching-'greater Israel' gradually became the world's foremost superpower. It happened. It's real.

For instance, if you want to find out about where the next US war (or NATO invasion) is going to be, find out what the Israel lobby wants. It's a perfect predictor. I call it the 'Israel Index'. Watch it. Learn from it.

(But please don't mention that I told you about it. It's probably antisemitic.)

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ultural-world/

--

Related-

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/...d_friends.jpeg
    The Jewish Supremicist Game Plan
    - Rev Ted Pike
    Non-Hispanic White Births Now a Minority in US
    White Heterosexual Comic Book hero Archie Killed Defending Gay Friend
    The White Race is a Social Construct (like Gender)
    Swedes have their Heads up Their Asses

First Comment from John:

Hi Henry! This article and especially your comment at the beginning sums it all up. That is exactly how it is; no more, no less. If the preset social dynamic is not stopped and reversed, it is not just Whites that are doomed but civilization itself. On a moral level people's souls will be lost and humans will be re-engineered into sub-humans, incapable of higher feelings and of loving beauty.

We already see de-humanizing in a large segment of society, the result of satanic social engineering. Survival as a strategy will not stop what is going on, and surviving becomes ever more difficult since even having a career increasingly depends on embracing the satanist agenda or at least acquiescing to it. I have no idea what the strategy should be but the Latin saying "extremis malis extrema remedia" comes to mind: for extreme evils, extreme solutions. Humanity faces some terrible choices to survive as human beings and not cattle.

http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Do-Whi...-Strategy.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MNeagle View Post
    Originally Posted by mick silver http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/b...post-right.png hey pat do you think Chemtrail could be used to kill off a group of people are just make one group sicker then the other ? has this ever been ask on by someone and talked about on that show ?
    The video I believe Prince was telling peeps to find & watch was Dick Gregory speaking, Following is actually a patchwork of clips, advance to 4:50 for where DG talks about "spraying manganese in his neighborhood at night" - a little dubious what he's ref'ing?

What's in the sky? - Dick Gregory talks about Chemtrails

Chemtrails are sprayed so high though, 35K+ feet, they rain down on vast areas, not just the ghettos.

Prolly a topic for another thread!

Thanks

good one here; and AU academic on Red Ice, whole show is in the one MP3:

Red Ice Radio September 19, 2014

Frank Salter - Radicalization of Social Sciences & Culture Wars

Frank Salter is an Australian academic and researcher at the former Max Planck Institute for Behavioral Physiology. He is a political ethologist, studying political phenomena using the methods and theories of behavioral biology in addition to conventional methods. He is the author of six books. In the first hour, Frank explains how the social sciences were radicalized in universities as a way to gain control of the culture. We’ll talk about the university departments of sociology, cultural anthropology and political science which are devoid of biologically-oriented courses and why the focus is on gender, ethnicity, feminism, sex differences, national identity, ethno-cultural diversity, multiculturalism and immigration. Later, we talk about a few of the iconic people that are praised by today’s social sciences, several of whom are known to have falsified scientific results. Frank says we must inject fact back into culture. In the second hour, we’ll discuss the effects of the social sciences’ rejection of human nature and how it has impacted current politics and culture. We’ll discuss what may happen if we continue to deny human nature. Later, Frank talks about admitting harsh realities and what we can do to move forward.

Download

and Kevin McDonald; 1st hour only unless Mami's posts 2nd hour (behind pay wall @ Red Ice):

Kevin MacDonald - Hour 1 - Refuting the Khazar Theory & Occidental Observations
    September 29, 2014

Kevin MacDonald received his Ph.D. in Biobehavioral Sciences and is Professor of Psychology at California State University, Long Beach. MacDonald is the author of seven books on evolutionary psychology and child development and is the author or editor of over thirty academic articles. His research focuses on evolutionary psychology and on ethnicity and ethnic group conflict. He is the founder of The Occidental Observer, an online publication presenting original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the west. In the first hour, we’ll begin on the speculative Khazar theory of the Jews and although not supported by empirical basis, it is used for political purposes. The theory reached a wider audience when Arthur Koestler published “The Thirteenth Tribe” in 1976. More recently Prof. Shlomo Sand published “The Invention of the Jewish People,” that further argues that the “Jewish people” is an invention, forged out of myths to justify Jewish ownership of the Land of Israel. Then we move on to discuss the long historical animosity between Jews and Western culture. Kevin talks about politics motivated by hatred. Later, we discuss the big business of immigration. In the member’s hour, we contend how it’s no accident that pro-European films are not being made, nor is media focusing on any positive aspects of Europeans or the West. Then, we discuss change in government that could have an influence on media and culture. We’ll also speak about the situation in California as demographics have drastically changed and tensions are mounting. Later, we comment on the Scottish independence referendum and voting fraud claims. The hour ends on the new kind of rebel emerging, antifa violence and the absurdity of Whites rejoicing the death of their culture.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Kevin MacDonald - Hour 1 - Refuting the Khazar Theory & Occidental Observations....In the first hour, we’ll begin on the speculative Khazar theory of the Jews and although not supported by empirical basis, it is used for political purposes.
    Wait, what?!

MacDonald is actually seriously arguing against the Khazar origins of the Ashkenazim?

The only "evidence" against the Khazar origins of most modern Jews is Jewish-controlled "DNA evidence." You can make irrepresentative DNA samples "say" anything you want them to when you control the collection and the lab. Niggers are the "original humans," Whites are just "mutated & depigmented brown people," and Ashkenazi Jews are really the original owners of Palestine.

No wonder CSU won't fire him. He is no real threat to the Jews. The Khazar origin of the Ashkenazim is the most powerful weapon against them, even more powerful than exposing the Holocaust™ Myth.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12