Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines shot down over Ukraine

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

BUSTED! Ukraine Caught Trying to 'Frame Russia' for Shooting Down Malaysia Flight MH17!

He says that message about plane going down was recorded a day before...................

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Danubian (18th July 2014),Horn (17th July 2014),Libertarian_Guard (17th July 2014)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

According to the Telephone call that has been released between rebels and I guess their HQ, there were bodies were strewn widely and they started to come across the bodies a long way from the plane wreckage. It does seem odd you can't see anything in his video but they are a long way away. You might not actually see anything from that distance. Witnesses in earlier videos said they could see things falling but you could not make it out on the video and I would estimate the distances would be similar based on size of smoke plume. Post #17 in this thread.

The other video about the flight being off the usual flight path was interesting. Malaysian airlines flying all over the place except where they should be.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Done! Left out some spam!
    U came thru like a real Darkhorse there, Neuro.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Libertarian_Guard (17th July 2014),Neuro (19th July 2014)

Great Value Carrots Libertarian_Guard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    According to the Telephone call that has been released between rebels and I guess their HQ, there were bodies were strewn widely and they started to come across the bodies a long way from the plane wreckage. It does seem odd you can't see anything in his video but they are a long way away. You might not actually see anything from that distance. Witnesses in earlier videos said they could see things falling but you could not make it out on the video and I would estimate the distances would be similar based on size of smoke plume. Post #17 in this thread.

The other video about the flight being off the usual flight path was interesting. Malaysian airlines flying all over the place except where they should be.
    One question about that phone call.

WTF were they speaking english?

Reminds me of the "baby milk" factory video.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Malaysia Flight MH17: What The MSM Isn't Telling You!

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Horn (17th July 2014)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian_Guard View Post
    One question about that phone call.

WTF were they speaking english?

Reminds me of the "baby milk" factory video.
    daboo7 is saying that the telephone recording was posted to youtube before the crash. All I heard on MSM about the phone call was that there was one, however it had not been verified and that it had been pulled. So it would seem odd you would pull it so quickly. He could be on to something.

Serpo's posting like a ninja, trouble keeping up with the incoming info.

I still think it's still too far away to pick up smaller stuff. Also how long would it take for something to fall 10Km's? Would it have travelled in some kind of arc so the impact location is too far away from the where the guy was filming.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Well if any of the family members learn the flight was diverted from the last 10 flight paths and into hostile airspace,

they should find some answers as to why and who.

Great Value Carrots Libertarian_Guard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    U came thru like a real Darkhorse there, Neuro.

"Si ma mémoire ne me fait pas défaut"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Good points there, if it was hit with one those big BUK cartridges,

there'd be a huge blast in the sky, and very little on the ground, or enough left to explode.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Re: Malaysia Airlines shot down over Ukraine

Analysis of the alleged Telephone call regarding the downed plane between Separatists and their HQ.

there are 2 YT versions of the phone call which seem to have different time stamps on them. 1 video shows the conversation occurs over 3 distinct calls at 3 different times. The other video is of the same conversations but with different time stamps. Both videos produced by same people. The time stamps are related to the times the conversations occurred not the time they were posted to YT.

The 3rd video is of an event that happened in June and was produced by the same people who produced the 2 YT's above.

YT of telephone conversation - one of.

Others here
    : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...n-flight-mh-17

Liberty Tree.