Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the moon?............. V

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Did we really go to the moon?............. V

I saw a new report the other day claiming that Buzz recently said he did see activity of an UFO during their moon landing missions. That kind of claim would enthuse all the UFO'ers out there and convince them that man from apollo 11 landed on the moon.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foolsgold View Post
    Hahaha

That is one of the most awesome videos I ever watched!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

I find it amusing reading comments from moonhuggers under YouTube-videos as the one posted over here. They are such mean, nasty, vicious effers.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Norweger View Post
    I find it amusing reading comments from moonhuggers under YouTube-videos as the one posted over here. They are such mean, nasty, vicious effers.
    Those comments are disturbing... Back after commercials.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Incontrovertible proof we went to the moon,

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THIS LITTLE TIDBIT OF WONDERFUL TRIVIA

ON JULY 20, 1969, AS COMMANDER OF THE APOLLO 11 LUNAR MODULE, NEIL ARMSTRONG WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SET FOOT ON THE MOON.

HIS FIRST WORDS AFTER STEPPING ON THE MOON,

"THAT'S ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND," WERE TELEVISED TO EARTH AND HEARD BY MILLIONS.

BUT, JUST BEFORE HE RE-ENTERED THE LANDER, HE MADE THE ENIGMATIC REMARK "GOOD LUCK, MR. GORSKY."

MANY PEOPLE AT NASA THOUGHT IT WAS A CASUAL REMARK CONCERNING SOME RIVAL SOVIET COSMONAUT.

HOWEVER, UPON CHECKING, THERE WAS NO GORSKY IN EITHER THE RUSSIAN OR AMERICAN SPACE PROGRAMS.

OVER THE YEARS, MANY PEOPLE QUESTIONED ARMSTRONG AS TO WHAT THE 'GOOD LUCK, MR. GORSKY' STATEMENT MEANT, BUT ARMSTRONG ALWAYS JUST SMILED.

ON JULY 5, 1995, IN TAMPA BAY , FLORIDA , WHILE ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOLLOWING A SPEECH, A REPORTER BROUGHT UP THE 26-YEAR-OLD QUESTION ABOUT Mr. Gorsky TO ARMSTRONG.

THIS TIME HE FINALLY RESPONDED BECAUSE HIS MR. GORSKY HAD JUST DIED, SO NEIL ARMSTRONG FELT HE COULD NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.

HERE IS THE ANSWER TO "WHO WAS MR. GORSKY":

IN 1938, WHEN HE WAS A KID IN A SMALL MID-WESTERN TOWN , HE WAS PLAYING BASEBALL WITH A FRIEND IN THE BACKYARD.

HIS FRIEND HIT THE BALL, WHICH LANDED IN HIS NEIGHBOR'S YARD BY THEIR BEDROOM WINDOW. HIS NEIGHBORS WERE MR. AND MRS. GORSKY.

AS HE LEANED DOWN TO PICK UP THE BALL, YOUNG ARMSTRONG HEARD MRS. GORSKY SHOUTING AT MR. GORSKY,

"SEX? YOU WANT SEX? YOU'LL GET SEX WHEN THE KID NEXT DOOR WALKS ON THE MOON!"

It broke the place up.

NEIL ARMSTRONG'S FAMILY CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Horn (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    I worked at NASA from 1968 to 1983. I was part of the ground simulation team and my area was the Saturn IVB, which comprised of the command module and the restartable J-2 rocket engine. I never doubted that the astronauts were onboard and completed the missions as advertised. Two things happened that have come back to haunt me with doubts.

First, at a large meeting of over 100 programmers they were discussing the lunar liftoff and one joker in the audience (who happened to be a friend of mine) popped a dumb question, intending as a wise-crack, as follows: "What about the abort sequence?" Now, we all knew that there was a tower on top of the command module that had rockets ready to pull the command module up and away from the Saturn rocket in case of any problems, and keep firing until the command module (with the astronauts riding inside) reached a height to where the parachutes could deploy and they would splash down safely in the waters off the cape. They never had to deploy this "abort sequence" for liftoff at the cape, but it was definitely a fully functioning sequence that was practiced often in simulations, and, when my friend asked that question (in jest), we all knew what he was talking about, and, the whole room started to laugh, due obviously to the idiocy of being able to abort liftoff from the moon. But the presenter, who I didn't know very well, didn't think it was funny, and, kept a stern look on his face until we all settled back down. Many years later, I started to wonder if perhaps the presenter knew something we didn't about not needing any abort sequence for a lunar liftoff - maybe if there were no astronauts really there to begin with that would need to be saved.

Secondly, after all the lunar missions were over, and we were all scrambling for projects to work on until the shuttle work got started up, I was offered a short term assignment to write the programs for something called, "Van Allen Belt Radiation Studies", which was a project to launch high altitude probes of sufficient height to traverse the Van Allen Belt and return, in which various life forms would be within the craft, complete with instruments to measure the effects the increased radiation would have on the life forms during their trek through the Van Allen Belt, which begins at about 400 miles up. As I read the specs, I caught myself wondering why they were conducting this study AFTER we had already gone to the moon WITH HUMANS several times. It seemed to me they had already determined the safety of traversing the Van Allen Belt, so, why spend the money to study it now with lower life forms? I asked my boss about it, who just shrugged it off, as I did also, but, years later, that question came back to haunt me. Could it be that they never actually had humans on board when they went through the Van Allen Belt (on the way to the moon), and, now that the fanfare and concomitant attention from news folks had died down, they were going to actually figure out just how safe, or dangerous, going through the belt would be for life forms? That question started to haunt me many years later, when it started looking like NASA had no plans to go higher than 400 miles with humans, and no other nation die either. WHY?

I am confident that we sent elaborate crafts all the way to the moon - I know we had the technology to do that, and I was familiar with the iterative techniques used to pinpoint where orbiting objects would be at any given time in the future, so a rendezvous was definitely something within the grasp of 1970's technology. I DO now have doubts about whether or not we actually had any life forms on board - I still wonder about that.

For me, the acid test will be if they ever take a photo of that flag, allegedly planted on the lunar surface, and show it to the whole world, with plenty of 3rd party observers with free access to the proceedings to concur that there really is a flag up there still standing.
    Until then, I have to say I don't really know - and I wonder about it.
    I hope you, and the rest of us will get an answer before we die!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

hehe yeah right. Its the 1940's and I'm sure thats what happened. People talking loudly about sex and even arguing. Had to wait 20 years. The big G.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Incontrovertible proof we went to the moon,
    IN CASE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THIS LITTLE TIDBIT OF WONDERFUL TRIVIA

ON JULY 20, 1969, AS COMMANDER OF THE APOLLO 11 LUNAR MODULE, NEIL ARMSTRONG WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SET FOOT ON THE MOON.

HIS FIRST WORDS AFTER STEPPING ON THE MOON,

"THAT'S ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND," WERE TELEVISED TO EARTH AND HEARD BY MILLIONS.

BUT, JUST BEFORE HE RE-ENTERED THE LANDER, HE MADE THE ENIGMATIC REMARK "GOOD LUCK, MR. GORSKY."

MANY PEOPLE AT NASA THOUGHT IT WAS A CASUAL REMARK CONCERNING SOME RIVAL SOVIET COSMONAUT.

HOWEVER, UPON CHECKING, THERE WAS NO GORSKY IN EITHER THE RUSSIAN OR AMERICAN SPACE PROGRAMS.

OVER THE YEARS, MANY PEOPLE QUESTIONED ARMSTRONG AS TO WHAT THE 'GOOD LUCK, MR. GORSKY' STATEMENT MEANT, BUT ARMSTRONG ALWAYS JUST SMILED.

ON JULY 5, 1995, IN TAMPA BAY , FLORIDA , WHILE ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOLLOWING A SPEECH, A REPORTER BROUGHT UP THE 26-YEAR-OLD QUESTION ABOUT Mr. Gorsky TO ARMSTRONG.

THIS TIME HE FINALLY RESPONDED BECAUSE HIS MR. GORSKY HAD JUST DIED, SO NEIL ARMSTRONG FELT HE COULD NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.

HERE IS THE ANSWER TO "WHO WAS MR. GORSKY":

IN 1938, WHEN HE WAS A KID IN A SMALL MID-WESTERN TOWN , HE WAS PLAYING BASEBALL WITH A FRIEND IN THE BACKYARD.

HIS FRIEND HIT THE BALL, WHICH LANDED IN HIS NEIGHBOR'S YARD BY THEIR BEDROOM WINDOW. HIS NEIGHBORS WERE MR. AND MRS. GORSKY.

AS HE LEANED DOWN TO PICK UP THE BALL, YOUNG ARMSTRONG HEARD MRS. GORSKY SHOUTING AT MR. GORSKY,

"SEX? YOU WANT SEX? YOU'LL GET SEX WHEN THE KID NEXT DOOR WALKS ON THE MOON!"

It broke the place up.

NEIL ARMSTRONG'S FAMILY CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

I looked it up... According to this he never said such a thing...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/48790315/n...eil-armstrong/
    Myth: During the moon walk, Armstrong made a cryptic comment, "Good luck, Mr. Gorsky," in honor of a childhood neighbor of his in Ohio whose outraged wife had screamed that she’d perform a sex act requested by her husband "when the kid next door walks on the moon."
    Fact: The comment is not on any recordings or transcripts, nor was it heard by anyone in real time. It appears to have originated from a comedy routine by Buddy Hackett.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

monty (10th December 2015),Santa (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I haven't watched this 1hr 9min ditty:

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stanley Kubrick Confesses to Faking Moon Landings

An Interview Filmed 3 days before His death in England has surfaced online after a 15 year embargo on it's publication has expired. Now you can see and hear Kubrick himself admitting to being the director of NASA's original hoax. Enjoy the Movie!

https://vimeo.com/148533954

kub final v master 76 hd 66

Posted by foon1e at 5:43 PM 1 comment:
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (12th December 2015),Santa (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I haven't watched this 1hr 9min ditty:

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stanley Kubrick Confesses to Faking Moon Landings

An Interview Filmed 3 days before His death in England has surfaced online after a 15 year embargo on it's publication has expired. Now you can see and hear Kubrick himself admitting to being the director of NASA's original hoax. Enjoy the Movie!
    Should this be it's own thread?

edit: might be fake, check the name at 14 minutes

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Neuro (12th December 2015),Santa (11th December 2015)