Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the moon?............. V

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Did we really go to the moon?............. V

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    That video is ridiculous! I just looked at it for 30 seconds, and no you can't just see through it. It is oceans apart from doubting the lunar landings and the existence of the moon as a satellite of earth. Troll!
    I have seen examples where it looks like some "points" of light are apparent in the darkened areas/slices of the moons surface - as it waxes and wanes. I'm not saying transparent but certainly interesting phenomena that on the face of it look like light shining through but might be explained by something else. It's possible they could be points of light reflectivity but it's hard to tell. If they were, the question would be, what is the light source being reflected. It can't be sunlight...so not sure.

I haven't watched that vid. Just commenting on the idea, having seen a few examples before.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

I went to the science museum in London in the end of March, they had a lunar lander module there. It seems like getting in and out of it with the space suits, would be virtually impossible!
    I'm trying to remember what I saw, because it was such a long time ago now. I think they had the lunar lander suspended in the air. Can't recall if it was upside down or not. I remember there was an astronaut figure, again, can't recall if it was near the lunar module or the capsule. IIRC you could walk along and up this gantry way which took you amongst the exhibits and allowed you to get closer to high exhibits and look down on lower exhibits and at some point you were level with one of those vehicles and could see in through the hatch. I think it was the re-entry/orbiter vehicle but I could be mistaken. It really struck me as odd, how small the units were that I thought they were 2/3'rds scale or something.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Fetzer on with host Brian Ruhe,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WcpNwF5ehls/h...z9jUL-RWCn6Wbc 12:26
    Jim Fetzer on the Moon Landing Hoax

• 4 hours ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

I always enjoy browsing the comment section of moon landing videos on youtube. They are very similar to what you find in holocaust videos.

"I can't belive people are actually so stupid blablabla the moon landing happenened for sure because my grandmother saw it on tv and her uncle made pasta for a guy that supplied NASA with gravel"

"Moon landing deniers are cancer"

And so on.. nothing of substance, just condemnation and ridicule.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

cheka. (12th May 2017),PatColo (12th May 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

That video is ridiculous! I just looked at it for 30 seconds, and no you can't just see through it. It is oceans apart from doubting the lunar landings and the existence of the moon as a satellite of earth. Troll!
    30 seconds? Josh says 48

WOW! How incredibly UN objective, so, from a NON Christian who has WAY more video PROOF that the moon is in fact, TRANSPARENT!!

2:50

Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    30 seconds? Josh says 48

WOW! How incredibly UN objective, so, from a NON Christian who has WAY more video PROOF that the moon is in fact, TRANSPARENT!!

2:50

What an idiot, those 'stars' he saw in his 5" telescope would go away immediately if he bothered to clean the mirror/lens. You can't see the dark side of the moon in daylight, because you can't see it in night time, but you can see the atmosphere, that is why the sky is blue, and the atmosphere is below the moon.

Logic isn't really your cup of tea is it?

Unobtanium
    Thanks

the last crescent moon we had, a week or 10 days ago, was looking like the thumbnail in that YT video. It was possible to see the whole shape of the moon. Even through it was in crescent you could still see a faint lit outline of the whole of it. I thought it was unusual but couldn't convince myself I hadn't seen a moon like that before and just never paid any notion to it. Not saying you could see the darkened surface facing us just that the light illuminating it was obviously further to the rear of it, than to the side, but not by much. The whole "dark side" of the moon must have been lit up brightly for it to happen. The times I saw it were between about 6:30 pm and maybe 8pm. At 6:30pm the moon is already nearly due north. Maybe NNE. Not long after sun set.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

NASA delays launch of $23 Billion dollar Moon Rocket and Capsule?

They spent $23 billion but then Choke on spending another $600 to $900 million. 3% - 5% more to send astronauts around the moon. Also still using tech from old projects. No new tech in the Space race. Same as everything else. Nothing new in the world of technology. Just the same shit for the last 100 years.

This rocket will only go up 100 miles anyway, which also appears to be the determined maximum height and the accepted border between Earth atmosphere and "Space".

So I wonder if it was the money or something else that is stopping them from sending someone up..... They're sending astronauts to the ISS already aren't they? Whats so different about this rocket if it's only going 100 miles up? I think the last quote speaks volumes.

NASA delays debut launch of $23 billion moon rocket and capsule
    NASA has delayed the first launch of its heavy-payload rocket until 2019 and decided against an idea floated by the White House to put astronauts aboard the capsule that is set to fly around the moon, the U.S. space agency said on Friday.
    The National Aeronautics and Space Administration had hoped to launch the Space Launch System, or SLS, rocket in November 2018. The rocket will send the deep-space Orion capsule on a high lunar orbit.

The launch is part of NASA`s long-term program to use the rocket to get astronauts and equipment to Mars.

In February, at the behest of President Donald Trump`s administration, NASA began to weigh the implications of adding a two-person crew for the trial flight.
    The conclusion of the study was to wait until a second flight before adding a crew, NASA Acting Administrator Robert Lightfoot said.

The research "really reaffirmed that the baseline plan we have in place was the best way for us to go,” he told reporters on a conference call.
    Adding systems to support a crew would have cost NASA $600 million to $900 million more and would likely have delayed the flight to 2020, he said.

Even without a crew, the SLS will not be ready to blast off from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida until 2019, Lightfoot said, adding that the agency would have a more specific timeframe in about a month.
    The delay would push back the rocket’s second flight beyond 2021, said NASA Associate Administrator William Gerstenmaier.

The delays are largely due to technical issues encountered during the development of SLS and Orion, as well as tornado damage to the rocket’s manufacturing plant in New Orleans.

By the end of the next fiscal year on September 30, 2018, NASA will have spent $23 billion on the rocket, capsule, launch site and support systems, according to an audit by NASA’s Office of Inspector General.
    That excludes $9 billion spent on the mothballed Constellation lunar exploration programme, which included initial development of the Orion and a second heavy-lift rocket.

Initially, the SLS rocket, which uses engines left over from the space shuttle programme and shuttle-derived solid rocket boosters, will have the capacity to put about 77 tons (70 metric tons) into an orbit about 100 miles (160 km) above Earth.
    Later versions are expected to carry nearly twice that load.

“We’re really building a system,” Gerstenmaier said. “It is much, much more than one flight.”
    Post News - I don't know this source

Liberty Tree.

Thanks

One thing i've noticed when it comes to "discussions" about the moon landing is that plebs always say that "If we didn't go to the moon then the soviets would have exposed us blablabla" nonsense. As if there really was animosity between Soviet and the West. Also as if the Soviet press wasn't controlled by jews and that it somehow had the ability to penetrate the western jew controlled press. Holy crap people are stupid. And always that personal twist to it.. "I was 21 at the time blabla".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

woodman (24th May 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norweger View Post
    One thing i've noticed when it comes to "discussions" about the moon landing is that plebs always say that "If we didn't go to the moon then the soviets would have exposed us blablabla" nonsense. As if there really was animosity between Soviet and the West. Also as if the Soviet press wasn't controlled by jews and that it somehow had the ability to penetrate the western jew controlled press. Holy crap people are stupid. And always that personal twist to it.. "I was 21 at the time blabla".
    Yep.

At the top, they all know the earth is flat as well.

Gotta keep the bigger lie going.
    Voting is the opium of the masses.