Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Central Banking at Jackson Hole: Simplistic Dialectic, Significant Ramifications - Se

Iridium
    Thanks

Re: Central Banking at Jackson Hole: Simplistic Dialectic, Significant Ramifications

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    ponce with all your silver you could jump start the economy and that would help all your buds here if you gave us all a few thousand ozssssssssss
    & just what would you do with your silver? hmmm, I'm guessing the same as the PONCE, & HOLD IT? That'll never boost the economy.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

mick silver (26th August 2014)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Re: Central Banking at Jackson Hole: Simplistic Dialectic, Significant Ramifications

MNeagle? I am also worried about that.......what will I do with my silver?, good question....specially since I have all that I need...except maybe for a good looking little blond.....preferable is she is a nurse hahahahahaahhaah.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

dig a bigger hole
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Iridium
    Thanks

I for one, wish you would not live like a pauper Ponce. Eat well (no more frozen 10/$10 wally-world junk), sleep in your bedroom year-round, hire a maid, etc.

You've worked & earned your riches, enjoy them a bit imo.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

Thanks

ponce I live with in my means , I don't spent what I don't have today . I pay with cash and save what I can for tomorrow in the form of silver and some gold . plus are food bill a month is low , we grow are raise a lot they's days . one reason I buy stuff from sales
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Mick? the Chinese people are already listening to some weir sound in their living room. I'd better stop digging from up here

Living like a pauper is living like a pauper if you think that you are living like a pauper.....different people have different opinion of the world because your real world is in your mind by what your see and think........Me? as crazy as I am my world is a wonderful one, as long as I am left alone........and that's why I live alone and far from everyone..........hummmmmmmm I think that I need a rubber room.

V

Thanks

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Ponce (26th August 2014)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Always remember that no matter how little you have there is always someone that have less than you.....so be happy.

Think of how little the Palestinians have and everyday they have less and less, including lees people because they are getting killed like rats while the world ignores all........SHAME ON YOU.

V