Thread: 9-11-01 Bits and Pieces

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

9-11-01 Bits and Pieces

I have started this new thread in this "false flags" forum to deposit miscellaneous, mainly 9-11 related bits and pieces of information. This is on various alternative media subjects but is grounded in the 9-11 event.

(This is not meant to be a discussion thread of the 9-11 event. Besides, I have determined that no one on this forum, best I can tell, is about serious truth seeking discussion of 9-11. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFjuGXkjPs

Leader of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Planned 9/11 Attack Says US Intel!
    Glenn Canady
    Glenn Canady

Published on Aug 27, 2014

Amazing testimony from Gordon at the 13:00 minute mark that one of the main members of "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" actually planned the 9/11 attack! Gordon Duff reports this information comes directly from the Department of Justice that admits that almost every 9/11 Group directly reports to the Department of Justice and are filled with government and police informants actively gathering information on members! Many other topics are discussed so watch the entire clip! This clip comes from the Veterans Today Radio episode on 8-27-14 found on this youtube channel. www.youtube.com/glenncanady

Category
    People & Blogs

I think this is a recent Veterans Today radio show where Stu Webb is the host and Glenn Canada and Gordon Duff are interviewed in this first half of the show.

Gordon Duff really lets loose on the alternative media, especially the right wing alternative media and Alex Jones and Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth (Steven Jones / Richard Gage Nanothermite Gang and many others including Drudge and American Free Press.

It is kind of interesting.

Duff seems to really playing up the Left / Right paradigm and I guess that is OK. Duff and Dr. Fetzer and several of the Veterans Today writers appear to be classifiable as "Left Wing", though if there is anything 9-11 should have taught us so far is that the entire Left /Right thing is just a big part of the overall manipulation and lies of our shadow government on the people.

I have one major problem with Gordon Duff and that is the way he apparently spiked an article by Stu Webb for VT that told about the Suzanne (?) Posel and Vinny Eastwood discovery that Pete Santilli was an FBI informant. Group Anonymous uncovered what looked like solid proof and verification about Santilli. Rense kept having Santilli show on his network. Duff kept being frequent guest of Rense on Rense radio. Posel and Eastwood initially made a big deal about Anonymous's disclosures but later Posel appeared to totally drop the whole issue and never mentioned it on her SECOND time as guest on Dr. James Fetzer's Real Deal radio show. Very odd indeed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (2nd September 2014)