Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9-11-01 Bits and Pieces

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: 9-11-01 Bits and Pieces

Thank you much for the links. I will listen this evening.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I recognise that city skyline, nice place I hear.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Listened to whole show with Perlof and Syed.

Perlof made the point that there is absolutely nothing written about Hitler at the time or anywhere historically that would indicate that Hitler wanted to take over the world. That was kind of interesting.

Hitler is not a nice guy in my book and I can tell why but won't here. I will say that Hitler and Germany were definitely set up as far as WWII.

The usual suspects, the international banksters, are always the ones inciting world wars and wars of every kind and they are the ones who want to take over the world. A little tyrant in a country does not stand a chance of even holding on to his own country's sovereignty and borders.

Syed said one sentence that summed up Pentagon "strike" very well but I am not going to listen again but it was something about CIT "truther" group interviewing many people who said they saw a plan but it went "north" {or was it south) of the CITCO station. For there to have been a 757 plane that hit the Pentagon it would have HAD to go in a certain direction and all the witnesses said it was not going that path.

I remember there was a person who I believe was a taxi driver who told some reporters he saw the whole thing and his testimony was quite incriminating against the official story. That person was mysteriously found dead shortly after "going public" with his story. Would have to dig for his name now but this person is just one among many "dead witnesses" of 9-11.

Dr. Fetzer had much praise in this article...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08...f-911-studies/

Limited hangouts: Kevin Ryan, A&E 911 and the Journal of 9/11 Studies

for Adam Syed's article about Kevin Ryan.

Syed's article is found here...

http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com...t-as-possible/

ADDENDUM:

I forgot to mention that a government/military psyop plane did fly pretty low and go over the Pentagon and that is the Citizens Investigation Team (CIT) witnesses saw. It was not a Boeing 757 of the official story, it had a completely different flight path of the official "plane", but it did provide the decoy idea to a lot of people. No plane hit the Pentagon. The official story is not true. We do not know the whole story or true story of 9-11 Pentagon is but there are so many suspicious and spurious looking facts.
    Last edited by Dachsie; 3rd September 2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Forgot important piece of the puzzle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd September 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

9/11 and anthrax End Times News Report ~ Jake Morphonios

https://youtu.be/IEBb1TnlwVY
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Expecting the establishment to resolve the 911 tyranny is like asking liberals to think logically! You won't see it in your lifetime
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

I always followed the work of Dr. Morgan Reynolds, retired economist and professor, because he did the best work on explaining "No Planes Theory." I do not, however, think his directed energy weapons theory holds up very well.

I recently posted something that is important to understand about Gerard Holmgren who was the researcher who found slam-dunk evidence that there were no planes that crashed at any of the four crashes. He discovered that information all on his own in late 2003 or early 2004 and his life was probably pure hell from then on.

Here is my comment at nomoregames.net that I am sharing here.

"One more thing.

I often "had a problem" calling certain data points about 9-11 I found over the years "evidence" or "fact" or "truth", and increasingly tried to just reserve those strong words for more solidly attested data.

But data that THEY murder a person for discovering establishes the data as truth and evidence and fact, at least in my way of thinking.

Gerard Holmgren died at the age of 51 on May 2, 2010 of cancer. He discovered records from the U.S. Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) and from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administation (FAA) that established as fact and evidence...

"Thus of the four allegedly hijacked planes , two didn't exist, and the other two were diverted to safe landings."
    http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id277.html

MANUFACTURED TERRORISM
    THE TRUTH ABOUT SEPT 11

By Gerard Holmgren
    holmgren@nettrade.com.au
    April 18 2004

"Gerard only found out 2 weeks ago that he had inoperable cancer"
    a May 2010 Facebook posting of Nico Haupt,"

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com...sses-away.html

Two weeks notice means fulminant cancer. (Occurring suddenly, rapidly, and with great severity or intensity), the same descriptor of the kinds of cancer that Jack Ruby and several others who were "about to testify" died of.

The notion of no planes is killing material.

What THEY will kill over is a big clue in finding 9-11 fact and evidence."

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

so much time wasted on the how. how is a distraction. it's all about proving the who

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    so much time wasted on the how. how is a distraction. it's all about proving the who
    By thoroughly proving that the official story of the HOW could not possibly be true, the field of the possible WHO was greatly narrowed.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    By thoroughly proving that the official story of the HOW could not possibly be true, the field of the possible WHO was greatly narrowed.
    beat that dead horse all you want. everybody needs hobbies. i'm doing worse - watching subhumans playing ball right now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    beat that dead horse all you want. everybody needs hobbies
    Looking at the how is essential to solving a murder mystery and searching for truth may be the most important endeavor in anyone's life.

Dead horses and hobbies not.