Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9-11 articles, videos, etc.- 13 years out - 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: 9-11 articles, videos, etc.- 13 years out - 2014

For some odd reason I cannot copy and past from my Word document where I did a draft of this comment. So will do a very short version.

Dr. Kevin Barrett of NoLiesRadio as well as John Stadtmiller of Republic Broadasting both recently gave a glowing praising interview of Rebekah Roth, purportedly a 30 year airline stewardess, wrote NY Times best seller book Methodical Illusion.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...i-on-wtc7.html

Regicide: The Official Assassination of John F. Kennedy
    "Thirty Nine years after the assassination of Preident John F. Kennedy, the truth finally comes to light: In 1996, Robert Trumbull Crowley, former head of Clandestine Operations of the CIA, gave documents of his own top secret operations to his friend, historian Gregory Douglas. "

And

Gestapo Chief: The 1948 Interrogation of Heinrich Muller (The Müller Chronicals)

Phony books by so called articulate authors with strong specific knowledge of some aspect of some area of false-flag type deception of the public. Usually the author comes from out of now where and puts out one or two big best seller books, this book by Roth in novel form. The author is someone no one has ever heard of.

I have read two books by attorney Dean Hartwell, Planes Without Passengers, and Rumors Fly, Truth Walks. Both show with strong evidence that no passengers boarded planes and none were photographed at ticket counters and no one has the actual passenger manifests of the four planes, a document called "
    the Envelope" that is verified with pilots ans stewardesses on the tarmac right before the doors close on the plane and includes all last minute people who boarded without pre-tickets and all who dropped off of flight after manifest done. Non one has that document for any of the flights. Also the BTS shows two of the flights were never in the air that day, Flight 77 Pentagon and Flight 175 South WTC Tower.

Anyone who knows anything at all about the 4 planes of 9-11 and the passengers knows right off that this woman is using a very old Fedzilla disinfo strategy for covering false flag events and keeping stupid people more mind controlled than ever.

Over the years I have seen several phony book authors and their of so believable sounded information, usually obtained because the have some unverified mysterious sounding high quality inside info, show up and go on several radio shows.

Another example of this phone lie book kind of strategy are a couple of books by Gregory Douglas who wrote book Regicide about JKK assassination and Gestapo Chief about Heinrich Muller. Douglas claimed the widow of the CIA top person Crowley knew or was his next-door neighbor and she gave Douglas to get all the boxes of personal documents and letters of Crowley . They special inside info meme went something like that and sounded fishy as could be.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

the targets are all the analysis needed..

office buildings? not nuke plants, not refinery clusters, not ports, not level 4 biohazard facilities, etc

instead effort spent on attacking desks/chairs/file cabinets/commercial office space?

c'mon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

woodman (29th March 2015)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

good vid