Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open-Carry Practitioner Gets Gun Stolen at Gunpoint

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Open-Carry Practitioner Gets Gun Stolen at Gunpoint

yes pepper spray does make you stop and thing... F*&K that stings..

What about a can of bug spray?

Down here you can buy PS, I think you still can but it has always been illegal to carry it. Like a few things down here. Can buy them but not allowed to posses them. Can't say I've seen any for a while but I'm sure you can still get it. Maybe only from bong shops or other places you can buy stuff your not allowed to posses.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    The wife just had this experience yesterday. Walking back from the store a black kid was walking down the other side of the street, and she noticed him. She looked again and he was gone, but ended up behind her. Followed her into the alley and asked her for a cigarette...which she refused. He got a little distraught, apparently, and tried to drag out the conversation. She was very close to home at this point, made sure she kept her distance, and walked away, keeping her eye on him. Apparently he noticed her physical condition, because he made a comment about it (those of you that have met her know what I'm talking about), and realized she could probably do some serious damage if provoked. That might have been the only thing that saved her. We have since had a talk about thug tactics and situational awareness. All in all I think she did the right things, except putting herself in the position to be approached in the first place. This was in the middle of the day, so these fuckers are clearly getting more desperate, as there was a local series of attacks on women around here recently, but all of them took place at night.
    I like the intimidation factor of this one
    I think they should paint a black dot on the muzzle to look like a .38/9mm cal bore.
    Also think the pepper spray should include the blue dye to identify the perp.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (29th October 2014)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I like the intimidation factor of this one
    I think they should paint a black dot on the muzzle to look like a .38/9mm cal bore.
    Also think the pepper spray should include the blue dye to identify the perp.
    That is cool as hell! I will certainly look into this... even know what color to get her! Thanks for posting this EE_
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Brewtech, what about pepper spray for Mrs. Brew? A blast of that into the face, followed by a kick in the groin, would take any one out. A friend of mine's girlfriend came to the aid of an old lady being harassed by several, I think 4, young thug women. The girlfriend fought them all off with pepper spray. It really works.
    For *most* it really works, then there are the exceptions...
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    For *most* it really works, then there are the exceptions...
    True, but sprayed in both eyes, anyone is fucked. In academy, they sprayed into one eye which we held open with one hand, while we covered the other eye with the other hand. It was a contest, who was the toughest bastard to stand there while they sprayed, ie who could take that on their eye the longest. We then had to run an obstacle course, to show that you can, in fact, fight through it.

Also, so if we ever sprayed someone we could take the stand and say, honestly, we know what it's like.

I'd reckon a very small percentage of people could and would fight after getting sprayed. It does work, and it sucks. It feels like your eyeball is on fire. literally flames on your eyeball. If you can imagine that, that's what it felt like.

Thanks

Nig Nog made off wearing flip flops too. This guy has zero street smarts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to govcheetos For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st November 2014)

Zinc
    Thanks

Saw this video in Youtube. First impression was "wow they have pink colored pepper gun". My husband saw the video too and he said "it looks like a toy". I wanted one but he wants me to have a real gun instead. But I think I am not ready to use a real gun. We argued for a long time. To cut the story short, I won the argument using the "cold treatment strategy" So we bought the color pink. When it arrived, I cooked his favorite dish for dinner.

Practice makes perfect
    But no one is perfect
    So why practice

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snagged View Post
    ...I cooked his favorite dish for dinner...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

latemetal1 (6th January 2018),madfranks (31st December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

From a long turn agenda spammer.

Gots to love it..

You are another reason K left along with maggy.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Concealed means concealed. These bozo's who think they're cool flashing their right to bear arms are the first targets in an attack as they represent a threat to the actual criminal. Fucking idiots!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!