• God does not exist

5 11.11%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: In your personal view, does God exist

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: In your personal view, does God exist

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    If I were to give a name to God, it would be Synchrony. Einsteins theory of relativity, or E=MC2 was missing the most important component, S for Synchrony. It should read SE=MC2. Energy, in and of itself can easily be changed, altered and manipulated, but synchronous nature is what makes it divine.

Using math and science, we attempt to build machines that emulate Synchrony, (perfectly synchronous motion), but always fail due to entropy. Energy becomes overheated, disordered and escapes into other forms.

A useful metaphor would be, Synchrony=God and Entropy=Satan.

Energy without Synchrony is sort of the proverbial Emperor without clothes. Though, more accurately, clothes without an Emperor.

Synchrony is the Great Wonder of the Universe, of Consciousness, of Existence, and of Life. Synchrony is the Great Symphony.

Therefore, Synchrony is God.
    Sounds like neo-Gnosticism.

God said His name is "I am that I am," or, the original, ancient One, uncreated. Outside or above of our universe, our dimension(s). Entropy is not Satanic, it is part of the material order God established. Like death, it is part of what humans chose for themselves.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

If I were to give a name to God, it would be Synchrony. Einsteins theory of relativity, or E=MC2 was missing the most important component, S for Synchrony. It should read SE=MC2. Energy, in and of itself can easily be changed, altered and manipulated, but synchronous nature is what makes it divine.

Using math and science, we attempt to build machines that emulate Synchrony, (perfectly synchronous motion), but always fail due to entropy. Energy becomes overheated, disordered and escapes into other forms.

A useful metaphor would be, Synchrony=God and Entropy=Satan.

Energy without Synchrony is sort of the proverbial Emperor without clothes. Though, more accurately, clothes without an Emperor.

Synchrony is the Great Wonder of the Universe, of Consciousness, of Existence, and of Life. Synchrony is the Great Symphony.

Therefore, Synchrony is God.
    Here's a really interesting theory on entropy:
    http://www.quantamagazine.org/201404...uantum-source/

The basic idea is that the entropy of the universe is actually constant, rather than something that is increasing forever. It posits that entropy is the result of quantum entanglement phenomina, rather than the classical irreversible statistics explanation.

The significance of this is obviously very big. It means that there is a negentropic force which you could call life/god if you wanted to use that term. Why? Because we know entropy is real. But if the entropy of the universe remains zero constantly, then there is an equal thing counteracting it.

There's nothing magical about it. It's just the flow of information, how that information is concentrated and arranged (god) and how that information is dispersed (entropy). I'm not saying this is my "religion" but I thought I'd add on to what you said.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post

The basic idea is that the entropy of the universe is actually constant, rather than something that is increasing forever. It posits that entropy is the result of quantum entanglement phenomina, rather than the classical irreversible statistics explanation.

The significance of this is obviously very big. It means that there is a negentropic force which you could call life/god if you wanted to use that term. Why? Because we know entropy is real. But if the entropy of the universe remains zero constantly, then there is an equal thing counteracting it.

There's nothing magical about it. It's just the flow of information, how that information is concentrated and arranged (god) and how that information is dispersed (entropy). I'm not saying this is my "religion" but I thought I'd add on to what you said.
    Thanks, this is very interesting. I've always appreciated your contributions, Vacuum.

Using an obscure approach to quantum mechanics that treated units of information as its basic building blocks, Lloyd spent several years studying the evolution of particles in terms of shuffling 1s and 0s. He found that as the particles became increasingly entangled with one another, the information that originally described them (a “1” for clockwise spin and a “0” for counterclockwise, for example) would shift to describe the system of entangled particles as a whole. It was as though the particles gradually lost their individual autonomy and became pawns of the collective state. Eventually, the correlations contained all the information, and the individual particles contained none. At that point, Lloyd discovered, particles arrived at a state of equilibrium, and their states stopped changing, like coffee that has cooled to room temperature.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

At that point, Lloyd discovered, particles arrived at a state of equilibrium, and their states stopped changing, like coffee that has cooled to room temperature
    That case was also proven from a line in a Led Zeppelin song titled Stairway to Heaven.

"To be a rock, and not to roll"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

you and I will be disagreeing forever... superstitious knowledge.... that must be why the bible is filled with kaballah-numerology.... you are trashing a fact that you sustain (un)consciously.

give me a break...

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Wrong (what a surprise).

Study of the stars is, indeed, ancient, but as people began to understand the scientific method, the discipline became known as astronomy (law or nature of the stars). The nonsensical aspects were relegated to astrology. Astronomy did not emerge from astrology; they share common roots of a wide-body of observational and superstitious knowledge.
    Both Biblical phenomena and sacred sites like Stonehenge were based on what we now call science. Idiocy about the zodiac, etc., and its fake influence on human behavior, continues to be appreciated by fools. The latter does not include scientifically-valid phenomena like Moon phases' effects on human & animal behavior.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Sounds like neo-Gnosticism.

God said His name is "I am that I am," or, the original, ancient One, uncreated. Outside or above of our universe, our dimension(s). Entropy is not Satanic, it is part of the material order God established. Like death, it is part of what humans chose for themselves.
    Entropy, Satan and Death are the same subject, only described in different conceptual contexts. Scientific, theosophic and Literal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Santa For This Useful Post:

Horn (22nd November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

will read the article later, but it already makes lots of sense as creation/birth vs decay/entropy is a zero sum game.

always appreciate your input Vacuum

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Entropy, Satan and Death are the same subject, only described in different conceptual contexts. Scientific, theosophic and Literal.
    Entropy & death are not synonyms. Satan is not synonymous with either.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Entropy & death are not synonyms. Satan is not synonymous with either.
    Meh... Of course they are. Just as God, Life, and Love are often used synonymously.

Thanks

Meh... Of course they are. Just as God, Life, and Love are often used synonymously.
    That's Cracker Jack box "philosophy." Cheap poop "culture."

"God is Love" or "God is Life" are figurative illustrations of His nature, not synonyms.

Humans experience entropy every day. It's called aging. It is not death - it leads to death.

Satan is a personal entity that opposes God's Order. His methods lead to death.