Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: In your personal view, does God exist

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: In your personal view, does God exist

Havnt you been listening..............

believe

[bih-leev]

verb (used without object), believed, believing. 1. to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.

verb (used with object), believed, believing. 2. to have confidence or faith in the truth of (a positive assertion, story, etc.); give credence to.

3. to have confidence in the assertions of (a person).

4. to have a conviction that (a person or thing) is, has been, or will be engaged in a given action or involved in a given situation: The fugitive is believed to be headed for the Mexican border.

5. to suppose or assume; understand (usually followed by a noun clause): I believe that he has left town.

Verb phrases 6. believe in,
    • to be persuaded of the truth or existence of: to believe in Zoroastrianism; to believe in ghosts.
    • to have faith in the reliability, honesty, benevolence, etc., of: I can help only if you believe in me.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/believe

Beliefs are not the TRUTH so why place undue importance on them.

Whatever we believe is not the truth , its a belief.

If you think that the belief in something is as good as the real product then you are sadly mistaken.

If I believe in something ,say a train , do you think the believing in the train will make it appear, no , so why should it be any different in a religion , believing in god isnt necessarily going to bring on a connection.Mainly because God resides in the heart , wheres indoctrination resides more in the HEAD.

This way a person attempts to get in touch with their heart through the mind.............Ned Flanders rings a bell...............no spontaneity or instant living , its always a interpretation with the brain first ,check the programming and then act.............its false and not real.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Cant change the vote but Im now swinging to this choice ,mainly because no one voted for this one ,so baring in mind God must be all things at all times , it can not get a zero vote.

God is other monotheistic God

Monotheism literally means "the belief in only one God"

So if all these other groups or religions are raving on about the same one God ...............

Before we created God in our minds we where God...........................

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quite specifically, God's nature is a stream of conscious energy.

The only "controls" by definition are at points where consciousness meets the unknown, void.

Man an expression in creation to explore those points.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Serpo (20th November 2014),singular_me (20th November 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Cant change the vote but Im now swinging to this choice ,mainly because no one voted for this one ,so baring in mind God must be all things at all times , it can not get a zero vote.
    God is a Publican.

No, votes are not required.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Serpo (20th November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

you guys need to go outside and look up at the night sky
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Serpo (20th November 2014),Tumbleweed (21st November 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    you guys need to go outside and look up at the night sky
    Figures Mick would Pick a foggy night and No Moon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Serpo (20th November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    Absolutely.

I have had and still going through an enormous amount of supernatural happenings that cannot be dimissed as random occurences or blind luck.

Very,very specific.

True Story today.

My Mom is very sick and she took a bad fall,breaking her wrist and seriously injuring her back and knee.

She sent the word out to all her kids that they need to visit her sooner rather then later and there has been alot of squaking amognst the kids because there is bad blood on several issues among ourselves and issues with my mom.

She doesnt have a estate but she appointed me to carry out her wishes should the unforseen happen or she gets" called away"

She had to get a injection for her knee yesterday later on that day she calls me back saying she is not feeling to well and she called 911
    Get to the hospital they discover she has internal bleeding and she is going to be kept until they get it to stablize.

I am in a legal battle for my house and i filed a motion this month i though i would have to appear sometime next month.
    I get a call from the court today i have to appear tommarrow. I am not prepared in anyway to battle with these hacks.

I was able to request an adjourment today i cited my moms medical condition as my reason ...i had both the court and the plaintiff approve the adjourment.in less than 45 minutes.

That is unheard of for a pro se litigant especially in light of the fact the court was under no obligation to hear it

Like i said it has to be a higher power guiding my steps because sheer luck stopped about 3 years ago on this matter

th
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

crimethink (20th November 2014),kiffertom (21st November 2014),mick silver (21st November 2014),Serpo (20th November 2014),singular_me (20th November 2014),Tumbleweed (21st November 2014)

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybEdQsewadw
    this is a movie called zeitgeist the final cut. the first 30 minutes details how the bible relates to the sun and the stars. i highly recommend watching it. youll think differently a after seeing it.
    dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Thanks

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

crimethink (21st November 2014)

Thanks

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

crimethink (21st November 2014)