Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two NYPD cops sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn are shot by gunman in 'ambush'

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Two NYPD cops sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn are shot by gunman in 'ambush'

I'm thinking that this may embolden others.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

crimethink (20th December 2014),General of Darkness (21st December 2014),Twisted Titan (20th December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: Two NYPD cops sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn are shot by gunman in 'ambush'

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    BLOWBACK!
    Didn't Ron Paul use to speak of blowback?

This ambush/execution really has the police force shook up. There is a huge loss of trust, anti-cop sentiment by American citizens. I don't know how they will ever get trust back?

It's not only lost trust in police...the US government has lost the trust of the world. Governments and people around the world are calling bullshit on everything the US government does now. Wait until this blowback gets going.

Cops should be held to the highest standard of integrity and their departments should see to it.
    Just like the US president should be held to the highest standard of honesty.
    What we have now is neither and the world, via the internet, is watching.

The blogs are growing daily in the US and around the world with anti-US government sentiment and hatred of police.

More blowback is coming, count on it!

Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Ismaaiyl is with his 72 virgins now.... oh and Blacks Vs. Cops WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

mick silver (21st December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

crimethink (21st December 2014),Hitch (21st December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

There is somerthing about this story that doesn't pass the smell test. First, both the victims and the shooter are dead. How do you shoot two people in the back of the head when they are both sitting in a car, and your shooting from the passenger side window? And then what reason would the shooter have for killing himself? All the information about what happened is coming from the NYPD. They can say whatever they want, and nobody will contradict them. Plus, the timing of it is right on the heels of two grand juries in different parts of the country refusing to indict cops for shooting unarmed black people. This kind of incident appears almost designed and timed to put all the cops on high alert and to sensitize their trigger fingers and paranoia. I would expect a lot more unwarranted shootings by cops under the label of 'officer safety' nationwide because of this incident. And finally, I don't believe anything the MSM tells me about crime or terrorism, or any stories like this because of the coverage of Sandy Hook. I would speculate that nothing actually happened, and it's more than likely that the entire story was fabricated as a 'media hoax'. Now what could the agenda be for a hoax like this? To legitimize murders committed by cops?

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

Awoke (21st December 2014),BrewTech (21st December 2014),govcheetos (21st December 2014),MNeagle (21st December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Not much I can disagree with the Black guy on.

And LOL at RAMZPAUL's comments about Glenn Miller.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Up the highway from me...

California officer kills teen after machete attack

https://news.yahoo.com/officer-kills...183701474.html

WILLOW CREEK, Calif. (AP) — A California Highway Patrol officer shot and killed a 17-year-old who attacked him with a machete, and the officer was hospitalized with major injuries, officials said.

The officer had responded to a report of a car hitting a telephone pole Thursday in the Humboldt County community of Willow Creek, CHP Capt. Adam Jager told the Eureka Times-Standard (http://bit.ly/1DVeozS ).

The officer and the boy stepped to the rear of the damaged car when the teen attacked the officer, Jager said. The officer raised his left arm to defend himself, Jager said, and also was struck on the hand and face.

Jager said the officer shot the teen an undisclosed number of times before locking himself in his patrol car and calling for backup. The teenager returned to his car and was honking the horn, Jager said.

Another officer arrived about 10 minutes later and found the teen lying naked next to his car, Jager said. The boy did not respond to the officer's commands, and the officer used a stun gun to place the teen in handcuffs. Jager described the teen as "completely erratic and irrational."

Paramedics treated the boy, who died at the scene. Officials said they had no history with the teen and the motive for the attack was unclear.

Officials did not immediately release the name of the teen or the officer, who was in stable condition. He has been on the job for two years and recently transferred from the San Francisco Bay Area to Humboldt County, about 100 miles south of the Oregon state line.

Klamath-Trinity Joint Unified School District Superintendent Jon Ray told the newspaper that several area schools closed Friday in light of the incident.

"It has a large impact, especially with students and kids, when they know somebody and know them very well and see them every day at school," Ray said. "It is hard to get through something like that."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olmstein View Post
    If the majority of blacks and cops killed one another, I wouldn't shed a tear.
    I think we should try to recruit the cops to our side. I mean the Feds/SPLC literally force anti-White + anti-Constitutionalist propaganda down their throats, and hire low IQ people to boot. ZOG is trying to force out Whites in the police department on top of that, and making it completely taboo to defend oneself, or even arrest a non-White. Being a White cop will become more and more difficult. ZOG wants unthinking anti-White meatheads to crush the spirit of Whites who they believe are their only real enemy.

There ARE good cops. There ARE Constitutional Sheriffs. We should be reminding these cops that WE are the ones who are working and paying taxes, not the freeloaders who want them dead. We are the ones who strive to abide by the laws, but these degenerates aren't and are vile, disgusting filth who want destruction.

I think if we got the cops on OUR side we'd have a very powerful ally.

ZOG: Kill the White Devils!
    http://www.naturalnews.com/images/No...argets-250.jpg

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hatha Sunahara View Post
    There is somerthing about this story that doesn't pass the smell test. First, both the victims and the shooter are dead. How do you shoot two people in the back of the head when they are both sitting in a car, and your shooting from the passenger side window? And then what reason would the shooter have for killing himself? All the information about what happened is coming from the NYPD. They can say whatever they want, and nobody will contradict them. Plus, the timing of it is right on the heels of two grand juries in different parts of the country refusing to indict cops for shooting unarmed black people. This kind of incident appears almost designed and timed to put all the cops on high alert and to sensitize their trigger fingers and paranoia. I would expect a lot more unwarranted shootings by cops under the label of 'officer safety' nationwide because of this incident. And finally, I don't believe anything the MSM tells me about crime or terrorism, or any stories like this because of the coverage of Sandy Hook. I would speculate that nothing actually happened, and it's more than likely that the entire story was fabricated as a 'media hoax'. Now what could the agenda be for a hoax like this? To legitimize murders committed by cops?

Hatha
    My initial reaction as well. It was all wrapped up so quickly, the dog & pony show put out for display was too well coordinated, etc. Doesn't seem right/legit for several reasons.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

Thanks