Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold/Silver price outlook

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Gold/Silver price outlook

The 2014 intra-low for silver ended up being $14.09. Needless to say, it has been a down year for the DOG with it deep in the red. Will it get better for 2015? Answer (my opinion): No.

My take on silver in 2015:

I think that the 1st quarter of 2015 could see a rally from $16 to as high as $20 during the 1st QTR 2015 before silver resumes its down trend to another "lower low" in 2015 before a small recovery at the end of 2015. I see silver ultimately breaking $14.09 on the downside. My gut feeling says a "lower low" in the $11.50-$12.50 range sometime in the Summer months (between late June to late August). I think that silver could finish 2015 somewhere between $13.50 and $14.75 on December 31, 2015.

As always, this is just my gut feeling talking to me and I do not have any charts, fundamentals or anything else of worth to back up my gut feeling. DYODD.
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1970 silver art For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (1st January 2015),Neuro (1st January 2015),Shami-Amourae (1st January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Discussion of daily PM price moves

I believe you, I'm waiting until late next summer when I can get in between 11.5 and 12.5!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

1970 silver art (31st December 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I believe you, I'm waiting until late next summer when I can get in between 11.5 and 12.5!
    I will have to see if I end up being accurate on this. You never know.
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art View Post
    The 2014 intra-low for silver ended up being $14.09. Needless to say, it has been a down year for the DOG with it deep in the red. Will it get better for 2015? Answer (my opinion): No.

My take on silver in 2015:

I think that the 1st quarter of 2015 could see a rally from $16 to as high as $20 during the 1st QTR 2015 before silver resumes its down trend to another "lower low" in 2015 before a small recovery at the end of 2015. I see silver ultimately breaking $14.09 on the downside. My gut feeling says a "lower low" in the $11.50-$12.50 range sometime in the Summer months (between late June to late August). I think that silver could finish 2015 somewhere between $13.50 and $14.75 on December 31, 2015.

As always, this is just my gut feeling talking to me and I do not have any charts, fundamentals or anything else of worth to back up my gut feeling. DYODD.
    Folks listen to this guy. He has had gut feelings with amazing accuracy, the last 5 years... But DYODD!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Honestly these PM prices are getting me sick. I'm so far underwater from buying into PMs. I'd have done far better just keeping my money in the bank with cash.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Honestly these PM prices are getting me sick. I'm so far underwater from buying into PMs. I'd have done far better just keeping my money in the bank with cash.
    If you'ld kept the money in the bank, would you have bought PM's with them today? Or would you keep them in the bank?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    If you'ld kept the money in the bank, would you have bought PM's with them today? Or would you keep them in the bank?
    Hindsight is 20/20.

I'd buy more Bitcoin and some Gold/Silver. I think Bitcoin will have a large rise in the next year or so. Everything is moving to the virtual and tech. The physical world is becoming less and less real as we get closer to the singularity and merging with machines.

Most of the financial advice I've gotten on this forum has hurt me, so I'm weary of it. I was the largest proponent of Bitcoin and if I had ignored everyone here when I did that I'd be a multimillionaire now. I'm better off trusting the things I truly understand.

Gold/Silver may be dead but I don't know. The fact they seem hopeless also generally would mean its a great buy right here.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (1st January 2015),Neuro (1st January 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20.

I'd buy more Bitcoin and some Gold/Silver. I think Bitcoin will have a large rise in the next year or so. Everything is moving to the virtual and tech. The physical world is becoming less and less real as we get closer to the singularity and merging with machines.

Most of the financial advice I've gotten on this forum has hurt me, so I'm weary of it. I was the largest proponent of Bitcoin and if I had ignored everyone here when I did that I'd be a multimillionaire now. I'm better off trusting the things I truly understand.

Gold/Silver may be dead but I don't know. The fact they seem hopeless also generally would mean its a great buy right here.
    Investing to optimize fiat returns is a bitch! The good thing though is you still have as much gold and silver as you did when you valued it higher in fiat terms...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Folks listen to this guy. He has had gut feelings with amazing accuracy, the last 5 years... But DYODD!
    I also want to mention that my take on silver in 2015 in post # 614 of this thread is part of my "big picture" gut feeling of silver going down to $8.00 on or before March 2017. I still think that this will happen.

EDIT: I have been wrong before in that my timing has been off but not the direction.
    Last edited by 1970 silver art; 1st January 2015 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added comment

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art View Post
    I also want to mention that my take on silver in 2015 in post # 614 of this thread is part of my "big picture" gut feeling of silver going down to $8.00 on or before March 2017. I still think that this will happen.
    Fuck! OUCH! Will it hit $50 on this side of 2020?