Thread: BEST 9-11 Video Bar None - Ken O'Keefe - updated version December 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

BEST 9-11 Video Bar None - Ken O'Keefe - updated version December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10Aotp_tvo

11 False Flag - American Traitors & Mossad - Where are the Oath Keepers? - Ken O'Keefe

http://<a href="https://www.youtube....10Aotp_tvo</a>

Ken O'Keefe has the most impressive rhetorical skills of anyone I have heard in any of the "alternative media" covering "false events."

What a blessing to have this person speaking truth to power.

Ken O'keefe explains how words are used on us and manipulated as to meaning and conflated with other terms to redefine each of us as a
    "non-violent terrorist."

Cameron Prime Minister of the UK must receive special programming from Tavistock Institute and Cass Sunstein.

I want to tell everyone this is a

VERY IMPORTANT 9-11 VIDEO

If there is any way to make this video available somewhere else in addition to YouTube, that needs to be done immediately.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

madfranks (7th January 2015)

Thanks

Re: BEST 9-11 Video Bar None - Ken O'Keefe - updated version December 2014

Just saw video of Dr. Woo Woo Greer, M.D, who had something no-planes expert of 9-11 Dr. Morgan Reynolds must have liked about him because Dr. Reynolds featured a 9-11 video with England's Andrew Johnson and other UK 9-11 theorists, often of the New Age or atheist kind.

ten minute video

Dr. Greer tells us at about 0.50 " Tumburo Pradnya" is a psychic ability to fully know the future that all of us possess. I guess he goes on to tell you what to buy from him to develop this ability. I had to stop watching this video because woo woo is not my method of looking in to truth of 9-11-01.

P.S. I do not want to fully know the future and I think it is a wonderful blessing from God Almighty that most of us do not have or want to fully know the future.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I have not seen this thread before that I can remember. I was so busy working during that time, that I missed much content here. The vid in the OP is no longer available.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

I just chose this thread to post some recent 9-11 news in because the search showed this as the most recent thread with 9-11 in the title.

My "specialty" is 9-11 truth seeking but no one wants to even talk about it much anymore.

Even all of my favorite main 9-11 "researchers" are off on other tangents now or are covering the latest false flag event.

The way I relate the "coronavirus" caper now and other current false games on we the people to the main false events of the past is that no matter what politicians and "scientists" or whatever present to the public and tell us what good thing they are going to do to expose the mainstream fake media or drain the swamp or start unsealing those 60,000 plus sealed indictments, I just look at the politician's past record and how they went right along, and made bad new laws based on the lies of the false event, with 9-11 or Sandy Hook or Florida Parkland or Mandalay Bay / Stephen Paddock false events and did not make the slightest attempt to ask some obvious questions right then at the time. That makes all the current D and R politicos and academics and their virtue signaling NULL AND VOID. They were all complicit accomplices in the big lie events back then and all of them are still not behind bars.

Some of us will not forget and we won't back down.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Thought this was interesting. Seems to be footage of the 2nd tower exploding with no plane, so fits with the "no-planers" (aka people who think there was media fakery) have been saying and with what Simon Shack at September Clues has been pointing out

https://twitter.com/YellowCube7/stat...43144752623618

Thanks

Blast from the past

Remember Carl Cameron ?

He was in a brief current video clip at the very beginning of TruNews for July 20, 2021

https://www.trunews.com/stream/china...k-leaked-covid

@ 0:01:46

I think Cameron was dismissed from his news reporting career for his series on Israeli involvement in 9-11. But he reappears in the news recently, unfortunately explaining that it was gaslighting by some Fox reporters saying the vaccine was bad.

https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/W...yring_fox.html

Israeli Spying and 9/11:
    Carl Cameron's Spiked FOX News Story

Part 1 - Original FOX News Webpage - Video
    Note in the first segment of the article that a highly placed US investigator states, "evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." This statement suggests that such evidence must exist, since there would be no need for classification if nothing had been found.

Part 2 - Original FOX News Webpage - Video
    In this segment of the report, American terrorist investigators fear certain suspects in the Sept. 11 attacks may have managed to stay ahead of them, by knowing who and when investigators are calling on the telephone; information provided by an Israeli-owned (and IDF funded) telephone company at which several of the arrested Israeli 9/11 suspects worked.

Part 3 - Original FOX News Webpage - Video
    In this third report, it is revealed that the wiretapping capability that is permanently built into your telephone is built, installed, and maintained by yet another Israeli owned company and that this equipment is suspected of having a "back door" which allows the Mossad to use the same equipment to wiretap any telephone in America by remote control. (Is this how they got "that" tape of Bill and Monica?)

Part 4 - Original FOX News Webpage - Video
    In this final part of the report, Fox News shows how the availability of information on police phone calls resulted in the collapse of an investigation of a drug and fraud crime ring with Israeli connections. Investigators traced the information, which included calls to police investigators' beepers, to Amdocs. Note that 50% of the R&D costs of Comverse Infosys are paid by the Israeli Government.