Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Ouija Board is NOT good idea... EVER

Thanks

Lightbulb A Ouija Board is NOT good idea... EVER

optionT: I always knew these can open portals/doorways and never messed around with them.

A bone chilling story......

A Ouija Board is NOT good idea... EVER

I'm that asshole... You know, that asshole who moves the pointer while playing with a Ouija Board. I don't know why - I guess I just liked knowing I was the one responsible for scaring the shit out of people instead of something or someone I couldn't see. Or maybe I just didn't believe that a commercially made product could "talk" to ghosts. Who knows? But, I as found out, Karma definitely is a bitch.

One night in college, a friend of mine was over and we were studying. One of those ghost shows came on the tv and they were messing around with a Ouija Board. My friend, Liz, said offhandedly to me, "You know, I've never played with one of those." I was definitely surprised. Ouija Boards were such a staple of my childhood - hundreds of "sleepovers" with me scaring the crap out of little girls by the moving the pointer on the board and that whole "light as a feather, stiff as a board" thing. I couldn't fathom someone growing up and not experiencing it. I started talking about random "experiences" I've had with the board and tried to convince her it would be a good idea to run out to WalMart and buy one. Finally, I was successful and off we went, our studies abandoned on the table. College priorities at it's finest, I guess.

After our Walmart trip, we got back to my apartment and opened the box. We spared no expense - it was the "Glow In The Dark Special Edition." Talk about class. Liz looked like she was about to piss her pants as I explained how to put your fingers on the pointer. We lit some candles and turned off all the lights.

"Ok, so just ask whatever," I said, secretly smirking,

"Like what?" She asked.
    "I don't know. Something fun, like 'when am I going to die' or something." This was always one of my favorite questions for people to ask because, while pushing the pointer, I could really freak them out.

"I don't want to know that!"

Damn. I was a bit disappointed, but went with it. I suggested just trying to "open our minds" and see who would come through. I was already planning to have JFK come through - not many of my friends know I am a huge JFK buff so I can usually creep them out with the amount of knowledge "the ghost of JFK" knows about his assassination and whatnot.

We put our fingers on the pointer and nothing happened. I was letting the tension grow before I started my pushing. It's always better to start slow!

All of a sudden, the pointer started to move... and I wasn't pushing it for once.

"You can't push it," I yelled at her. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I didn't want her to ruin my plan.

"I'm not!" Liz shouted back.

"Well, obviously you are 'cause I'm not!"

"Aren't the ghosts supposed to move it?" She asked.

I guess she got me there. I just sat back, shut up, and watched the pointer move. I was convinced..........

MORE HERE:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comm...ood_idea_ever/
    "We can guarantee cash benefits as far out and at whatever size you like, but we cannot guarantee their purchasing power." – Alan Greenspan

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: A Ouija Board is NOT good idea... EVER

Scarey tale.

Had many encounters in my time. I think only 2 with a ouija board. Not personally involved in either but present for both. Both delivered much much more than expected. There most definitely is a spirit world. I've seen levitations exactly like the exorcist movie. Unbearably cold rooms in a house despite it being summer. Seen vague apparitions, only one time that looked almost like a person. The others were lights or wraith like.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

That story goes on for multiplexes, went to Vi and quit. It is like a novel softback trailer or some shit. Story reads great but I wont be doing any Ouija boards, thanks.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Dunno if anyone noticed but that 16 y.o. girl that was killed in Denver recently and her friends in the car with her had been screwing around with a Ouija board a few hours before the incident.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Dunno if anyone noticed but that 16 y.o. girl that was killed in Denver recently and her friends in the car with her had been screwing around with a Ouija board a few hours before the incident.
    Out and promoted, all the kids will get these. Not mine tho.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I was slightly surprised when in this recent Spingola show,

Spingola Speaks 2015.01.24

Dr. Eric Karlstrom discusses the New World Religion and what he deems as the Vatican City of the New World Order

32k CF Download
    ...somewhere in the last 1/3 of the show, seemingly out of the blue, she brought up Ouija boards and her experience in her youth, saying yes, there's something there alright, some spiritual thing happening. Guest Karlstrom nor the caller said anything in response.

I recall we had a Ouija board kicking around in my youth, but I never personally learned how it was played, much less 'played a game' needless to say!

I have had the spooky "sleep paralysis" thing happen a few times; when you/I "wake up" from one of those, we can definitely believe we were visited by something... spooky...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Man in the story obviously didn't read the directions first.

Is like playing twister all by yourself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Man in the story obviously didn't read the directions first.

Is like playing twister all by yourself.
    Skimmed right past that, what are the rules?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I'd never play with those... its extremely dangerous...

Id rather hang out with an amazonian shaman instead, am sure he has more valuable insights about spirits.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I think it was 2 young women and about part 4 or 5 I think that they went through some "rules" that other people were putting out there on the net. I also think there are tse same rules as part of the package.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.