View Poll Results: Have you been diagnosed with cancer in 2016

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES (really sorry if you answer this one)

0 0%
  • NO

11 100.00%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 % of all US adults will be diagnosed with cancer in 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

50 % of all US adults will be diagnosed with cancer in 2016

next year cancer will be the biggest killer in the world, an experts' report says.

many bits of truths in the video as chemicals, bad food, etc are acknowledged as root cause.

Shocking Truth about Cancer & All Diseases, first 5mins worth listening to.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

agnut (30th September 2016),Dachsie (9th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: 50 % of all US adults will be diagnosed with cancer in 2016

^ & Fuku radiation? & the crap-cocktail in chemtrails/geoengineering goo?

also instructive to note, the growth in the male prostate cancer INDUSTRY beginning in the '70s when Big-Medical MBAs came up with a strategy on monetizing the very common affliction.

We all have cancer cells living in our bodies; our immune systems keep them at bay. So when "the industry" develops "xyz cancer SCREENING" tests, guess what they're gonna find? And then you the "cancer sufferer" are run through the profitable cut/poison/burn western cancer racket wringer; separating you from any wealth, and you die sooner thanks to the "treatment" trauma.

Anyways, I do believe cancer rates will be rising, mostly "by design/conspiracy." Population reduction, yes, but they also want to transfer any/all wealth you have while alive, to the racketeers.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

agnut (28th January 2015),Blink (31st August 2016),Bubble Fat (26th September 2016),Dachsie (9th May 2015),Spun Gold (30th January 2015),StreetsOfGold (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

I buy a bag of these every payday

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0018O...=AC_SY200_QL40

And chew on a handful just about every morning and wash it down with orange juice.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

agnut (28th January 2015),Dachsie (9th May 2015),Shami-Amourae (28th January 2015),singular_me (28th January 2015),StreetsOfGold (30th January 2015)

Thanks

Every man alive has a certain prostate specific antigen (PSA) level as Pat says, so when you go and have the test and they find it at 'elevated' levels they then put you through the wringer and express things in terms of Russian roulette, "Do you really want to take that chance?" they'll say.

Thankfully, when I had my PSA tested the doc said that he has never seen a PSA as low as mine and could comfortably say I'll NEVER get prostate cancer, almond seeds are still a good idea though.
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I buy a bag of these every payday

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0018O...=AC_SY200_QL40

And chew on a handful just about every morning and wash it down with orange juice.
    Personally I hate the taste. When in season I buy organic apricots and peaches from a local farm here in the Magic Valley. I crack the pits with a special super strong lever nut cracker. It's a bit messy and somewhat dangerous cracking these things since the shells explode with all the pressure you put onto them trying to crack them.

I tend to prefer the capsule version. The capsules (extract) should last longer in your preps too.

http://www.amazon.com/Apricot-Kernel.../dp/B00O3PT1HQ
    http://www.amazon.com/BodyMe-Organic.../dp/B00GA3SLOS

From my understanding Novodalin is the oldest brand and Mexican so it doesn't have to abide by FDA bullshit. The company has been working with Apricot Power though. They come in little white synthetic white tablets so you're getting the pure stuff.

I believe TJSupply.com imports Novodalin B-17 it directly from Mexico and distributes in America. I make a big deal about this since this stuff could become illegal literally any day. I mean the government banned the bitter almond tree in 1995 and virtually no one talks about this:
    http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...a-forbids.html

TJSupply store:
    http://www.tjsupply.com/amygdalin-b17-products.html

Another thing I'd like to point out. There are no (legal) true raw nuts in the US. They all have to be pasteurized, even the ones that claim "raw". You can buy imported nuts from other countries though that are raw though. I did this with some raw almonds from Spain. I noticed when I ate some at some tasted somewhat bitter like apricot kernels. I think this is by the FDA has forced all nuts to no longer be truly raw.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

mamboni (21st February 2017),singular_me (28th January 2015),Twisted Titan (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

we are so free we cant have raw stuff thanks shami http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...a-forbids.html
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (28th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Personally I hate the taste. When in season I buy organic apricots and peaches from a local farm here in the Magic Valley. I crack the pits with a special super strong lever nut cracker. It's a bit messy and somewhat dangerous cracking these things since the shells explode with all the pressure you put onto them trying to crack them.

I tend to prefer the capsule version. The capsules (extract) should last longer in your preps too.

http://www.amazon.com/Apricot-Kernel.../dp/B00O3PT1HQ
    http://www.amazon.com/BodyMe-Organic.../dp/B00GA3SLOS

From my understanding Novodalin is the oldest brand and Mexican so it doesn't have to abide by FDA bullshit. The company has been working with Apricot Power though. They come in little white synthetic white tablets so you're getting the pure stuff.

I believe TJSupply.com imports Novodalin B-17 it directly from Mexico and distributes in America. I make a big deal about this since this stuff could become illegal literally any day. I mean the government banned the bitter almond tree in 1995 and virtually no one talks about this:
    http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...a-forbids.html

TJSupply store:
    http://www.tjsupply.com/amygdalin-b17-products.html

Another thing I'd like to point out. There are no (legal) true raw nuts in the US. They all have to be pasteurized, even the ones that claim "raw". You can buy imported nuts from other countries though that are raw though. I did this with some raw almonds from Spain. I noticed when I ate some at some tasted somewhat bitter like apricot kernels. I think this is by the FDA has forced all nuts to no longer be truly raw.

I by two bottles of 100 mg Novadalin every payday as well

I use to be able to buy it off amazon then one day i couldnt get it anymore and they just pulled it.

It was at that point i went to TJ site to buy directly and i realize they could put the kabosh on it anytime.

I prefer the seeds because even though they are nasty they also have other useful vitamins and minerals.

If I or a family member ever get a ominous lump i will have a cabinet full of b17 to take in concentrated form.

At least that is my plan of attack
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

agnut (28th January 2015),Dachsie (9th May 2015),Shami-Amourae (28th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Lumps? Look into Pokeroot or Inkberry. I had a smallish deal growing and put the stuff on it a few times a day. Over a few weeks whatever was in there got to the surface and I squeezed/pulled it out never to return. Prior to that a doctor 'surgically removed' it, he either missed some or blatently lied about removing it. Was back in full force in a couple weeks.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

CANCER ( FOR PROFIT ) INDUSTRY

real cancer cures have been suppressed for the last 100 years

EAT HEALTHY
    WATER
    FOOD
    SHELTER ( includes fire/heat )
    SECURITY

TSHTF does not mean you stop living
    you just change your definition of a " good life "
    - Kyratshooter

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

wowow... but lets be sure the shot infects one with "SOMETHING"

1M in the UK alone... how many in the US then

-----------------------------------
    Flu shot hoax admitted: ‘No controlled trials demonstrating a decrease in influenza’

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/w...40-587x324.jpg

The flu shot is a fraud. But it’s a fraud that’s so deeply embedded in the delusional pro-vaccine culture of the pharma-controlled medical industry that even well-meaning doctors and pharmacists (who are otherwise very intelligent) fail to realize flu shots don’t work. In fact, flu shot vaccine inserts openly admit there is no scientific evidence demonstrating flu shots work. See the vaccine insert photos below for proof.

This is probably why people who receive the flu shot almost never receive the insert sheet. It’s not handed out by doctors and pharmacists because they don’t want people to realize the extent of the pseudoscience behind the flu shot scam. It’s so much easier to demand blind obedience while screaming “SCIENCE!” than to actually allow people to read the science and realize the science conclusively states there is “…no decrease in influenza disease after vaccination
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048422_fl...ed_trials.html

-------------------------------------

Doctors in the dock: Scandal of GPs who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals

The financial interests of all UK doctors should be made public, the country’s leading medical journal has said, after an investigation revealed incentives, often worth tens of thousands of pounds, have been offered to doctors by private healthcare companies in exchange for referring patients to their hospitals.

An investigation in the British Medical Journal claims that the doctors’ regulator, the General Medical Council (GMC), failed to act on a warning in 2012 that the practice of offering incentives was “widespread, particularly in London, and significant in value”.

The regulator was told by a major insurance company about patients being “diverted to units in which doctors have financial interests”. The company’s investigation had uncovered a range of “covert” schemes, with some payments exceeding £100,000.’

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-10009380.html

-----------------------------

More than one million people with asthma may NOT have the condition and could be taking medication unnecessarily

‘More than a million people receiving treatment for asthma may have been misdiagnosed, experts warned today.

Almost a third of the 4.1m people treated for asthma in the UK did not show any ‘clear evidence’ of the incurable condition, according to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) .
    This means they may be receiving unnecessary treatment.

However, asthma charities warned diagnosing asthma is difficult and the majority of patients ‘do not receive adequate care’.

And experts cautioned that no one diagnosed with the condition should stop taking prescribed medication unless instructed by a healthcare professional.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...osed-fear.html
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Blink (31st August 2016),Dachsie (9th May 2015),mick silver (29th January 2015),Twisted Titan (30th January 2015)