Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2014, Black Sea /American Military Exercise of AEGIS systems CRUSHED by Russia

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Question April 2014, Black Sea /American Military Exercise of AEGIS systems CRUSHED by Russia

April 2014, Black Sea /American Military Exercise of AEGIS systems CRUSHED by Russia

This was a possible news report that came out in the alternative media. I'm trying to find out if it's disinfo, or real.

The name of the Russian System is "Khibini".

It was a single Electronic Warfare system supposedly carried by a Russian SU-27.

The initial news reports were that the American crew was just plain very demoralized. They had their asses handed to them by David (to use the David & Goliath metaphor).

Will provide links when I'm at my other computer.

The AEGIS system is inter-twined with US missile defense techology. When they're testing AEGIS, they're testing missile defense.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: April 2014, Black Sea /American Military Exercise of AEGIS systems CRUSHED by Rus

there was a thread on here some time back cant remember who posted it , but if I recall it shut down a usa ship over there
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

govcheetos (3rd February 2015)

Thanks

Re: April 2014, Black Sea /American Military Exercise of AEGIS systems CRUSHED by Rus

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    there was a thread on here some time back cant remember who posted it , but if I recall it shut down a usa ship over there
    Yeah !

Problem is, when the US military hits a speed-bump, they don't often come out and say,
    "Our systems are Done Busted. Our men are SOOO bummed."

When something un-planned like that happens, the military (or civilian) people involved are usually told to SHUT THE FvcK UP.

It's normal for the Russians (and the Chinese) to 'ping' and otherwise test our systems. We do it back, and then we record their response, its electromagnetic signature and the underlying data.

I think the Russians were doing the Americans a favor. Basically saying, "Your system doesn't work, bro".

Better to find out that kind of thing during test, than during battle.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

aj talks about it all the time, so i call fake.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    aj talks about it all the time, so i call fake.
    You still listen to that guy?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Dogman (3rd February 2015)

Thanks

Profound thought by Ares: "Everyone from ordinary people, to cities, counties, states, and even the Federal Government a are debt slaves to bankers..."

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Publico For This Useful Post:

govcheetos (3rd February 2015),gunDriller (3rd February 2015),mick silver (4th February 2015)

Thanks

I appreciate the links.

I think it happened, but I don't have solid enough sources to share it with Gen Public type people.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    You still listen to that guy?
    everyday. it's great entertainment.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

What China and Russia really have we know nothing about...those two are learning about what we are capable of and making the right weapons to defeat them, also, they are no longer the backward countries that they were at one time.......they will surface the US with their weapons capability.......only thing that will keep them in check will be our nukes, as the Zionist are keeping the Arabs in check and as the Zionist are keeping the US in check with "SAMSON".

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (4th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

Ponce--the US nukes can't keep them in check if we can't deliver them. Both Russia and China know how we underestimate their capabilities. They also know that we have an arrogant attitude about our abilities to defeat them. Those are the areas where they put their strongest effort. I have my doubts that the incident in the Black Sea has simulated any efforts to fix the hole in the defenses of the Navy. I think that Obama (or those who pull his strings) wants the US military to be second rate and to lose a war with the Russians.

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

mick silver (25th February 2015),Ponce (4th February 2015)