Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attacking Ourselves: Top Doctors Reveal Vaccines Turn Our Immune System Against Us

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,581 Times in 2,121 Posts

Re: Attacking Ourselves: Top Doctors Reveal Vaccines Turn Our Immune System Against U

Never saw this thread before. I mentioned in another thread that I've been reading 'Fear of the Invisible'. About halfway through and it is mind blowing. I will not take another vaccine, ever.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,655 Times in 4,641 Posts

Re: Attacking Ourselves: Top Doctors Reveal Vaccines Turn Our Immune System Against U

NEWSBREAK BREAKING: DR. YOUNG REVEALS GRAPHENE, ALUMINIUM, LNP CAPSIDS, PARASITE IN 4 VACCINES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z2sAH0Woz38r/
    "It can never happen here.” “It won’t get that bad.” “This is America.” Such foolish words. Such blind people. When the country had long passed the point of no return, they still believed that with the next election cycle things would turn around. Moral character and moral fiber were no longer requirements for those who ran for public office, but such ideas were openly mocked.”
    LaVoy Finicum

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Steal (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 4,218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Never saw this thread before. I mentioned in another thread that I've been reading 'Fear of the Invisible'. About halfway through and it is mind blowing. I will not take another vaccine, ever.
    My boy got real jacked up after the MMR Vax. Took me years to control the symptoms, Med industry just wanted to remove parts. This forum has helped with other things more than Docs ever could.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (8th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,581 Times in 2,121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    My boy got real jacked up after the MMR Vax. Took me years to control the symptoms, Med industry just wanted to remove parts. This forum has helped with other things more than Docs ever could.
    I noticed bahavioral problems with 2 of my older boys. I am sure it has everything to do with the sheer volume of shots they require now. I have told the kids to not have the grandkids vaxxed and so far they are on board.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 4,218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I noticed bahavioral problems with 2 of my older boys. I am sure it has everything to do with the sheer volume of shots they require now. I have told the kids to not have the grandkids vaxxed and so far they are on board.
    We went to the local MD's office and had them fill out the exemption form. We didn't say religious or anything just that we need the form to opt out of vaccinations for school and they did it. Gave that to the school and not a single question since. I guess once it's there they no longer question it.
    Jackie did it and you know it!