Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts, please!

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Thoughts, please!

By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,861 Times in 7,915 Posts

Re: Thoughts, please!

Wherever the head goes the body follows.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (10th March 2015),Buffalo (12th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

I wonder how he would feel if someone put his ass in a choke hold till he passes out . he live by no law
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Just gotta love some of the comments here.

I think most of you just dont like authority....period....basically you're the lawless ones.
    You bitch when the cops use deadly force and bitch when they dont.

Which is it guys?

A retard who obviously couldnt control himslef in front scantly clad females was causing trouble and someone called the authorities to take care of it. And when the second retard confronted the cop he too also found out what being an drunken asshole gets you.
    What ever happened to the good old days where we our selves just took care of the assholes with an ass kicking worse than the little sleep time they got?

Could have been worse....the first dipshit could have been knocked out with brute force trauma rather than a pussy choke hold.
    (Hahahaha....go ahead cop...put your hands around my neck while I attempt to scare you with my bloated chest of air!!)
    Just a bunch of show offs trying to impress the ladies...I think I could find a better way of impressing the ladies than being an asshole and getting some nap time in front of the ladies.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

All i see are slaves cheering on the pain of a fellow slave which is administered by just another slave.

GACK.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iOWNme For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (11th March 2015),osoab (11th March 2015)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iOWNme View Post
    All i see are slaves cheering on the pain of a fellow slave which is administered by just another slave.

GACK.
    Tell me IownME.....are you a US citizen?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,655 Times in 3,219 Posts

I see a bunch of sadists and statists. There was also one douchebag that had a bit of sense of right and wrong.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Fucking PIGS above anything with Sheeple cheering death on... 1 Pig, hundreds of sheep loving death of fellow sheeple. I wouldn't want it any other way. If I was there I would carry and end the anarchy in one shot. Fuck these PIGS.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Nut punch with a bullet, straight from the balls towards the head... Where ever it lands is fine as long as in this Mossad USi piece of shit... I can't go any farther. Need a mask from the spot you came from and everywhere you go but this POS PIG has to go.

Comments Pete?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Fucking PIGS above anything with Sheeple cheering death on... 1 Pig, hundreds of sheep loving death of fellow sheeple. I wouldn't want it any other way. If I was there I would carry and end the anarchy in one shot. Fuck these PIGS.
    What?............it never accrued to you that what you're are seeing is no different than a black chimp out?
    You racist bastard you!!

Ending the anarchy huh?
    You'd commit murder over a worthless punk ass bitch fool who doesn't want to man up for his clearly asshole actions?
    Do you think the cop would have to be there in the first place if it wasn't for the stupid white trash?

Stupid isn't racist now is it?
    You've never been to a bar full of smart ass drunken kids who size you up because you're older?