Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Political Planes

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Re: Political Planes

Quote Originally Posted by iOWNme View Post
    The only way 'political planes' exist is if the scribbles of 'politicians' somehow alter REALTY.

If you IMAGINE this to be the case, YOU are the victim of mind control.
    Political planes is another word for jurisdiction.

Palani is just a victim of his paranoid self.
    His beleif in every conspiracy out there is proof of this.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    I didnt ask about authority....I asked you what "standard" are you going by.
    And you cannot figure out what a standard is can you?
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    And you cannot figure out what a standard is can you?
    I asked you what standard you are going by....not some definition to "authority" by a covenant between two people.
    I find it ironic you state "authority'" but yet dont give out any striaght up answers when asked......you weasel around alot....and we all know you do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    I asked you what standard you are going by...
    And I gave you a standard. What is it you don't understand about it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    Possibly you are a victim of mind control if you believe the concept of 'plane' does not exist?

The first instance of planes involved the jurisdiction of the state vs federal in Ponzi (yes .. that Ponzi) vs Fessenden at the supreme court level. They opened up the bag as far as I know and let the cat out. Once it is out then this concept may be used to explain quite a few things that happen.

If you are gay (like Hitlery) then you act according to rules in the gay plane.

If you are democrat you act according to rules in the democrat plane .. and likewise for the republican plane.

If you are a true ham radio operator you despise people in the CB plane. Less dedicated ham radio operators tolerate them though.

If you are female (or like Michelle .. pretending to be female) then your dress and demands for Equal Rights are the symbols of YOUR plane.

If you are in an iOWNme or a 7th_trump plane then you despise anyone who happens to think differently.
    Not one example you gave EVER alters reality. In order for you to rebut my position you will have to show me how the scribbles from 'politicians' (sometimes called 'law') somehow alter what already exists in reality. Can you do this for me please?

If a new 'law' says the sky is red, is it?
    If a new 'law' says the earth is square, is it?
    If a new 'law' says 2+2=5, does it?

No legislation, no rituals, no special ink, no hats or badges, no robes or gavels can EVER alter reality, or morality. Now, i understand that you IMAGINE they do. It has nothing to do with you 'thinking differently', because you dont even agree with yourself. If i scribbled down some 'law' about planes and what you must do, you wouldnt even bother to read them.

What would have to exist between your ears in order for you to IMAGINE one set of scribbles (written by lobotomized monkeys) to be 'law' and the other set of scribbles (written by a crazy individual) to be something you can ignore?

Man either creates 'laws' to match morality; in this case the 'law' is redundant and irrelevant. (like passing a law that says the sky is blue) Or man creates 'laws' that do not match morality; in this case they are to be disobeyed and resisted. (like passing a law that says the sky is red) Either way, 'legislation' can never change anything. EVER.

My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iOWNme View Post
    'legislation' can never change anything. EVER.[/SIZE]
    The Boy Scouts wrote a manual in part because they don't want to be mistaken for Girl Scouts.