Thread: Prep List of Must Have Supplements/Vitamins

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Prep List of Must Have Supplements/Vitamins

I'm reposting this from another thread so there is easier reference. Basically this is a list of things I feel are a good idea to have if you want to be able to treat health issues for yourself and your loved ones. Feel free to post your own suggestions in further posts.

Stock up on the following. These are in order of importance in my personal opinion:
    • Apple Cider Vinegar: Best for indigestion, acid reflux, getting rid of sore throat, reduces migraines. Get in both liquid form (Bragg's only), and capsule form. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Oil of Oregano: Fights viruses/bacteria. Get in capsule form for convenience. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Colloidal Silver: Fights bacteria, and a large list of things many of you already know. Good for everything from sore throats to eye drops. The store bought stuff seems higher quality, but make sure you have a generator to be able to make this stuff on your own.
    • Activated Charcoal: Removes toxins, poisons (snake bites, methanol, and so on), pharmaceuticals (which are poisons) from your body like a sponge (might be helpful to take before forced vaccination?), reduces gas/flatulence/unhappy stomach. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times. Make sure if you keep it in your EDC that you pack your own capsules, since normal capsules aren't packed very tightly. Typically you can the contents of 3 capsules in 1.
    • Cod Liver Oil: Radically improves your overall health. This is the best of the "Omega 3, 6, 9". Fermented is the best, but Double Strength is okay too if you can't afford the good stuff.
    • Cayenne: Improves circulation, energy, sore throats, wounds/cuts, stops bleeding (mix powder with water to make a paste and apply.) Never EVER take on an empty stomach. Quality of cayenne better than quantity. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Tumeric/Ginger Blend: I take these as a blend since they complement another. Helps reduce inflammation, indigestion.
    • Quercetin & Bromelain: Helps with breathing, reduces inflammation.
    • Chlorella (Broken Cell) or Spirulina: Improves overall health, protects you from radiation.
    • Olive Leaf Extract: Helps protect you from chemtrails, helps against viruses and fungi.
    • Melatonin: Sleeping aid. Don't take it daily though since it can get addictive.
    • Butterbur: Helps with breathing, reduces allergies, and migraines. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Raw Honey: Reduces allergies, quick energy, emergency food that lasts forever.
    • Blackstrap Molasses: Good, safe source of iron. Best for women since it reduces menstruation pain/cramps/length. So less stress on the guys too, hehe.
    • Chaparral: Helps protect you from radiation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (15th February 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Prep List of Must Have Supplements/Vitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I'm reposting this from another thread so there is easier reference. Basically this is a list of things I feel are a good idea to have if you want to be able to treat health issues for yourself and your loved ones. Feel free to post your own suggestions in further posts.

Stock up on the following. These are in order of importance in my personal opinion:
    • Apple Cider Vinegar: Best for indigestion, acid reflux, getting rid of sore throat, reduces migraines. Get in both liquid form (Bragg's only), and capsule form. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Oil of Oregano: Fights viruses/bacteria. Get in capsule form for convenience. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Colloidal Silver: Fights bacteria, and a large list of things many of you already know. Good for everything from sore throats to eye drops. The store bought stuff seems higher quality, but make sure you have a generator to be able to make this stuff on your own.
    • Activated Charcoal: Removes toxins, poisons (snake bites, methanol, and so on), pharmaceuticals (which are poisons) from your body like a sponge (might be helpful to take before forced vaccination?), reduces gas/flatulence/unhappy stomach. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times. Make sure if you keep it in your EDC that you pack your own capsules, since normal capsules aren't packed very tightly. Typically you can the contents of 3 capsules in 1.
    • Cod Liver Oil: Radically improves your overall health. This is the best of the "Omega 3, 6, 9". Fermented is the best, but Double Strength is okay too if you can't afford the good stuff.
    • Cayenne: Improves circulation, energy, sore throats, wounds/cuts, stops bleeding (mix powder with water to make a paste and apply.) Never EVER take on an empty stomach. Quality of cayenne better than quantity. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Tumeric/Ginger Blend: I take these as a blend since they complement another. Helps reduce inflammation, indigestion.
    • Quercetin & Bromelain: Helps with breathing, reduces inflammation.
    • Chlorella (Broken Cell) or Spirulina: Improves overall health, protects you from radiation.
    • Olive Leaf Extract: Helps protect you from chemtrails, helps against viruses and fungi.
    • Melatonin: Sleeping aid. Don't take it daily though since it can get addictive.
    • Butterbur: Helps with breathing, reduces allergies, and migraines. I keep this in my EDC at ALL times.
    • Raw Honey: Reduces allergies, quick energy, emergency food that lasts forever.
    • Blackstrap Molasses: Good, safe source of iron. Best for women since it reduces menstruation pain/cramps/length. So less stress on the guys too, hehe.
    • Chaparral: Helps protect you from radiation.
    Bump for possible updates?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.