Thread: Homeopathic remedies treat shock, fear, terror and grief after violence and loss

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Homeopathic remedies treat shock, fear, terror and grief after violence and loss

http://www.jbbardot.com/homeopathic-...ence-and-loss/

Arnica
    The first remedy to think of after an immediate shock of any kind is Arnica. Arnica is effective in relieving shock on all levels, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Whether the shock arises from banging your head after falling off a tricycle to the shock of being shot or hearing that your child was killed, Arnica is the correct remedy for the victim and for those around who are suffering.
    Aconite
    Aconite is also an excellent remedy for shock, especially after a sudden, unexpected violent occurrence where there’s tremendous fear involved. The person will be extremely anxious and restless, fearing they may die and experiencing terror. They may be screaming, pacing, running around not knowing what to do and wringing hands; alternatively, they may completely collapse.
    Opium
    Homeopathic opium is helpful for those who experience lingering fear and terror long after the cause of the incident has passed. The individual is often in a stupor, dull, numb and insensitive to their surroundings — the effects of suppressing the original fright, which remains just below the surface of consciousness.
    Ignatia
    Ignatia is the first remedy to take if you’re experiencing feelings of grief, especially when accompanied by a sense of hysteria, uncontrolled crying and anxiety. Feelings of apprehensiveness and acute suffering made worse from drinking coffee. Lots of sighing and sobbing, unwilling to communicate, introspective and prefers being alone.
    Natrum Muriaticum
    Nat Mur is needed by many people who experience the long-term effects of terrible grief. The individual is usually deeply depressed and unable to let go of painful past memories. They don’t like being consoled and prefer being left alone to cry. Nat Mur is often needed after a terrible shock when Ignatia fails to act.
    Homeopathic pharmacies
    Opium is not available for sale in the U.S. but is available from homeopathic pharmacies in England. If you are unable to find any remedy, contact one of the online homeopathic pharmacies in my article at the following link: http://www.naturalnews.com
    Potency
    If you’re unsure of what potency to use for any of the above remedies and are unable to contact a homeopath, it’s recommended that you use a 30C potency, which is medium strength.
    Sources:
    Boericke, William; Materia Medica and Repertory; Jain Publishing, 1998
    http://holisticonline.com/remedies/a...homeopathy.htm
    http://nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org
    http://www.homeopathy-cures.com/html/grief.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (20th January 2019),crimethink (17th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Hey neuro

Hahaha! Good one book!

In fact in India I bought this quartz crystal divining rod. It looks fabulous. I brought it to Istanbul, and I am in Sweden now, returned yesterday, after my best week ever. I had 430 treatment sessions over 6 days based on full price sessions.

Anyway after buying the rod, which I will post pictures of later. I figured I could use it on the rare patients, whose predominant issue is psychological (usually they report worse after 3-5 treatments, despite indicators and tests showing their initial musculoskeletal issues are gone or much reduced). I jokingly suggested to my assistant that I could probably successfully treat these people, by waving the divining rod over them and charge them 5 times of what I charge a normal session. Tell them this is their last chance, and that it is something I have been holding back on doing because of the powers that I tune in too

The thing is on a small subset it could actually work, but I couldn’t do it in any convincing manner...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st January 2019),madfranks (21st January 2019),Tumbleweed (22nd January 2019)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Re: Homeopathic remedies treat shock, fear, terror and grief after violence and loss

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    http://www.jbbardot.com/homeopathic-...ence-and-loss/

Arnica
    The first remedy to think of after an immediate shock of any kind is Arnica. Arnica is effective in relieving shock on all levels, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Whether the shock arises from banging your head after falling off a tricycle to the shock of being shot or hearing that your child was killed, Arnica is the correct remedy for the victim and for those around who are suffering.
    Aconite
    Aconite is also an excellent remedy for shock, especially after a sudden, unexpected violent occurrence where there’s tremendous fear involved. The person will be extremely anxious and restless, fearing they may die and experiencing terror. They may be screaming, pacing, running around not knowing what to do and wringing hands; alternatively, they may completely collapse.
    Opium
    Homeopathic opium is helpful for those who experience lingering fear and terror long after the cause of the incident has passed. The individual is often in a stupor, dull, numb and insensitive to their surroundings — the effects of suppressing the original fright, which remains just below the surface of consciousness.
    Ignatia
    Ignatia is the first remedy to take if you’re experiencing feelings of grief, especially when accompanied by a sense of hysteria, uncontrolled crying and anxiety. Feelings of apprehensiveness and acute suffering made worse from drinking coffee. Lots of sighing and sobbing, unwilling to communicate, introspective and prefers being alone.
    Natrum Muriaticum
    Nat Mur is needed by many people who experience the long-term effects of terrible grief. The individual is usually deeply depressed and unable to let go of painful past memories. They don’t like being consoled and prefer being left alone to cry. Nat Mur is often needed after a terrible shock when Ignatia fails to act.
    Homeopathic pharmacies
    Opium is not available for sale in the U.S. but is available from homeopathic pharmacies in England. If you are unable to find any remedy, contact one of the online homeopathic pharmacies in my article at the following link: http://www.naturalnews.com
    Potency
    If you’re unsure of what potency to use for any of the above remedies and are unable to contact a homeopath, it’s recommended that you use a 30C potency, which is medium strength.
    Sources:
    Boericke, William; Materia Medica and Repertory; Jain Publishing, 1998
    http://holisticonline.com/remedies/a...homeopathy.htm
    http://nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org
    http://www.homeopathy-cures.com/html/grief.html

Thanks for listing out the treatment measures that can be taken up by people who cannot take allopathic medicines for a long term. Ideally, taking such pills for depression, anxiety etc can lead to a series of unwanted side-effects such as weight gain, drug-dependency, and even opioid addiction. As per latest research a major chunk of this is related to chronic pain management and treatment of chronic mental health conditions. With alternative treatment options available such as the ones you have mentioned, it will definitely be easier for a lot of patients who seek long term treatment.
    Last edited by madfranks; 21st January 2019 at 06:44 AM. Reason: remove spam link

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Hahaha! Good one book!

In fact in India I bought this quartz crystal divining rod. It looks fabulous. I brought it to Istanbul, and I am in Sweden now, returned yesterday, after my best week ever. I had 430 treatment sessions over 6 days based on full price sessions.

Anyway after buying the rod, which I will post pictures of later. I figured I could use it on the rare patients, whose predominant issue is psychological (usually they report worse after 3-5 treatments, despite indicators and tests showing their initial musculoskeletal issues are gone or much reduced). I jokingly suggested to my assistant that I could probably successfully treat these people, by waving the divining rod over them and charge them 5 times of what I charge a normal session. Tell them this is their last chance, and that it is something I have been holding back on doing because of the powers that I tune in too

The thing is on a small subset it could actually work, but I couldn’t do it in any convincing manner...

Time for Master Neuro to share his crystal massage healing power.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Re: Homeopathic remedies treat shock, fear, terror and grief after violence and loss

Quote Originally Posted by GoldChats View Post
    Thanks for listing out the treatment measures that can be taken up by people who cannot take allopathic medicines for a long term. Ideally, taking such pills for depression, anxiety etc can lead to a series of unwanted side-effects such as weight gain, drug-dependency, and even opioid addiction. As per latest research a major chunk of this is related to chronic pain management and treatment of chronic mental health conditions. With alternative treatment options available such as the ones you have mentioned, it will definitely be easier for a lot of patients who seek long term treatment.
    Madfranks I went into the link because I thought it may be spam, as the post had some qualities looking spammy, but it looked fine...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Time for Master Neuro to share his crystal massage healing power.

I wish I could squeeze that into my schedule. Looks very relaxing for the therapist...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st January 2019)