Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: France declassifies Rwanda massacre documents..... surprise

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: France declassifies Rwanda massacre documents..... surprise

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post

In fact my birth mother partly belonged to Tutsi and Nilotic (from the Nile) tribes. I never knew her, btw.

...it pisses me off when people dont grasp that...
    Please understand that we don't have any personal skin in this Africa game. I doubt anyone here really cares about Africa or Africans.

don't care
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

if you/they ever did the multiculturalism agenda would be a quasi non existent, or a non issue, because blacks would have stayed in africa instead of being imported.

Your great great grand parents didnt care to see them as slaves... and now you have to suffer their immorality

I have no race agenda and dont take sides... just regard freedom as a must and expose all sides of the fence

all I know is that this race war is going to end very bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Please understand that we don't have any personal skin in this Africa game. I doubt anyone here really cares about Africa or Africans.

don't care
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Your great great grand parents didn't care to see them as slaves... and now you have to suffer their immorality...
    Nice try Goldi. Never were there any "slaves" here in Idaho. Never. My extended family never lived in the South either. Never. How dare you, in 2015, now imply personal judgement against my ancestor's "immorality". Fuck you and your racial guilt trip...lol.

Thanks

thats right ... I said "your" but was also speaking in general "whoever's great great grand parents agreed with slavery"... however it remains to be seen as how many people in north america did not condone it as it was more of an economic matter. The civil war was not about freeing the slaves, we all know this.

but it is your choice to take it personally while I am speaking of a mere fact. Immorality caused the black invasion.

actually it is most likely my first thread about a serious african issue... but you can start dozens of threads about race, posting stereoptypes, without any guilt. Thats quite paradoxical. Yet you say you dont care

Trust me, I am happy with who I am... in my intellectual no-man's land. Taking side is NWO mind control.

Nice try Goldi. Never were there any "slaves" here in Idaho. Never. My extended family never lived in the South either. Never. How dare you, in 2015, now imply personal judgement against my ancestor's "immorality". Fuck you and your racial guilt trip...lol.

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

thats right ... I said "your" but ...but it is your choice to take it personally while I am speaking of a mere fact.

a mere fact...lol.

Thanks

the fact is... Immorality caused the black invasion. (small edit you didnt see)

we all are going to pay for those under-developed countries being exploited to death (and so are we). At some point. Eventually.

so yes I DO care about every human being on this planet in the end.

edit: mix races are not unnatural. the odious aspect lies in multiculturalism being enforced.

Neanderthal genome shows early human interbreeding
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1218133658.htm

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

dont twist it around Neuro, remember your 1st posting?

yes I can read my own article... Paul Kagame, is the rwanda puppet of the west and now tries to make a U-turn, just like saddam, gadaffi, etc.... but it surely looks like you dont read news that much, otherwise you'd know it. What do you have to say about corporations waging their coltane war? youtube this! And about the 10 millions massacred for the wall street addiction to red rubber under the king leopold 2 reign? Or even the blood diamonds? its all about the jews and dindu nuffins? well you know, eventually "police state turkey-NWO" will be knocking at your door too.

what an hypocrite you are... the NWO has funded all oppositions on this planet over the last 2000 years but not that of the Rwanda. LOL. Get a grip. Really

France is releasing the info because the former President Francois Mitterrand died many years ago... how convenient.

reminder: (mobutu was one of the worse african dictator ever)
    U.S. Raises Pressure on Mobutu, A Longtime Ally, to Step Down .... In its harshest comments to date about Mr. Mobutu, a longtime American ally, the White House declared that the end of his autocratic regime was inevitable. ''Mobutuism is about to become a creature of history,'' Michael D. McCurry, the White House spokesman, told reporters this morning....
    http://www.nytimes.com/1997/04/10/wo...step-down.html

The Congo: How and why the West organised Lumumba's assassination.... Mobutu, from the BBC's Storyville documentary series, reveals how the Western powers put Joseph Sese Seko Mobutu in power after the death of Lumumba, keeping him there for 32 years while he systematically looted the country. Mobutu became the west's main Cold War ally in Africa, and the Congo formed the staging post for CIA operations against Soviet-backed African regimes.

The film reveals the very close personal and political relationship that existed between Mobutu and several Western leaders. We see film clips of Mobutu being embraced by Jacques Chirac (now President of France), and sitting next to the British Queen in the royal carriage. For many years, until he fell out of favour at the end of the Cold War, Mobutu remained a friend of the Belgian king, but his closest friends were President George Bush Snr. and his family.....
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2001/01/lum-j10.html
    (tons of info about it on the net)

Mobutu Sese Seko takes power in a military coup. Mobutu gets support from the West as an ally in the Cold War.
    http://www.raisehopeforcongo.org/con...short-timeline

Do you see the pattern now and if you still do not see any, I'd recommend the utube videos about John Perkins, an economic hitman, telling it all about how the west, mainly america, is taking over world economies, overthrowing presidents and replacing with their puppets.

President Paul Kagame, who seemingly doesnt want to play the game anymore since he is accusing France, is now on the hit list, rest assured.
    This post is all over the place. Which may be a tactic you use to avoid discussing a subject you really don't have a handle on. The facts of the matter are 800,000 or so Africans were massacred by other Africans, in 1994. Paul Kagame who was then a general in a tribal army for the Tutsis, now the president for Rwanda, ordered the shooting down of the plane that started the massacre, but accuses France of having done it. You further accuses the EU of having financed the rebel forces, an entity that doesn't even finance or co-ordinate its own defense. Without any shred of evidence.

800,000 Africans were killed by their brothers with clubs, hammers and machetes in the middle of Africa, and it was all whiteys fault? Really?

Try to stay on subject, and really it isn't about me!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (9th April 2015)

Thanks

...my birth mother partly belonged to Tutsi and Nilotic (from the Nile) tribes...

so yes I DO care about every human being on this planet in the end.

http://api.ning.com/files/h77J5iDGQL...1_16910171.jpg
    In the eastern mountains of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DR
    Congo), a rebel army led by Laurent Nkunda - a former General of the DR
    Congo armed forces - recently launched attacks and captured territory
    after a peace treaty had failed with the government. Nkunda's forces
    are Tutsi rebels, fighting against the DR Congo government forces and
    U.N. peacekeeeping forces.
    The U.N. has over 17,000 troops in the Congo
    right now, but they are widely dispersed, and have been unable to fully
    protect civilians or even defend their own bases. Nkunda's rebels
    forced government soldiers to retreat from intense battles up to the
    edges of the provincial capital of Goma. The biggest losers in this
    conflict are the hundreds of thousands of civilians caught in the
    middle - forced to relocate repeatedly, many victims of looting, rape
    and murder
    by both advancing rebels and some government soldiers -
    looking to thinly-spread U.N. forces for help. The humanitarian crisis
    and threat of further regional destabilization, has made this conflict
    a top U.N. priority recently.

It appears your mom's Tutsi Tribe is currently raping and murdering their neighbors again. You caring so much about every human being on our planet like you do, when was the last time Goldissima hopped on a plane to the Congo to "care" for these victims of your own Tribe?

instead of preaching to us White people in Idaho about our alleged racial guilt?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

don't care
    The same can't be said about our large Ukrainian and Palestinian populations.

Thanks

Book are so biased, you are talking of consequences of slavery while in my postings I point to the root cause of it.

I dont see any difference between the brainwashed western masses and those blacks, besides the skin color. It is even maybe worse for those who think they have privileges (we in the rich west) because the wealth of their own countries was made out of exploiting other human beings and have no clue. And because they have no clue, they became slaves themselves

And you will see, in a few years from now, the new racism will be anti-chinese/yellow. China took over the world economy last year and it is not without a reason that all the corporations are located there, the shift is coming.

But one thing is certain, it is immorality again that caused chinese slave wages. Sure people on here saw that coming, but eventually the ignorance of those who didnt will affect us all. Their problem will be come ours, eventually... yours, book, and mine. Just like all those great great grand parents who never took responsibility, their inaction is now our problem.... yours and mine. The Greater Reality does NOT care about whose great great grand parents they were.

Slavery is the only and sole deep problem we have on this planet... it fuels racism and wealth transfer. Saying it is all about the jews will have to stop at some point... while accusations are correct, they surely enjoy their status with the help of people who do not care enough or at all

In the beginning was the Word, as the bible says ... now I guess it is obvious that the way we speak about each others does affect our lives and shape Reality.

The problem is that we are ALL slaves... and if slaves continue trashing each others, the NWO will NEVER go away.

PS
    I find your attempts to cast me as a black completely immature. And that is maybe why the forum has lost many of its most valuable members.