Thread: Dave McGowan battling aggressive cancer: wrote 9/11 was a lie on 9/12

Thanks

Dave McGowan battling aggressive cancer: wrote 9/11 was a lie on 9/12

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/ You can donate to Dave via his web site, which has a donate button at the top.(CM) McGowan: insight and courage. McGowan: insight and courage. Craig McKee: We received some terrible news yesterday that Dave McGowan, one of the most important and engaging researchers in the “conspiracy” field, is seriously ill. He has a very aggressive and advanced form of cancer – affecting his lungs, liver, and bones – and has a very small chance of recovery. I thought it appropriate to honor Dave and his continuing contribution to truth seeking and to let people know just how valuable a writer he is, by reprinting a piece below that he wrote just a day after 9/11. He knew right away that the official story we were being fed about the so-called “terrorist attacks” did not add up. It doesn’t have all the answers, but it makes an excellent start on asking the right questions. The first thing I read from McGowan was his series on the Apollo Moon missions called “Wagging the Moondoggie.” This amazing 14-part series is what finally convinced me that the Moon landings never took place. What struck me was not only his insight but his wit. Very dry, which is the best kind. You can donate to Dave via his web site, which has a donate button at the top.(CM) http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skidmark For This Useful Post:

madfranks (27th May 2015),midnight rambler (27th May 2015),osoab (27th May 2015),PatColo (27th May 2015),slvrbugjim (27th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Dave McGowan battling aggressive cancer: wrote 9/11 was a lie on 9/12

The people of this country, and of the world, are always the ones to pick up the tab for acts of gross governmental malfeasance. The people of some hapless country (or countries) that is identified as the culprit will pay with their lives and the lives of their children. The people of America, and much of the Western world, will pay with the wholesale stripping away of their remaining human, civil and privacy rights.
    It was clear this was the goal even the day after 9/11.

Thanks for the link skidmark, this is a must-read.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

slvrbugjim (27th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Dave also wrote "Inside the LC"
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

slvrbugjim (27th May 2015)

Thanks

I am donating $100, He is truly a great researcher and and great writer and a leader in the truth community.
    He is good people. His series on inside the VC was unbelievably outstanding stuff.
    The human capacity for the abnegation of truth is unlimited
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum
    Amat victoria curam

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrbugjim For This Useful Post:

skidmark (28th May 2015)

Thanks

Dave's post on 9/14/2001

Says things do not look right 3 days after the attack no one did this that quickley

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/wtc.html
    The human capacity for the abnegation of truth is unlimited
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum
    Amat victoria curam

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Does anyone know if his book on Laurel Canyon is the same material that was posted here about it?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Does anyone know if his book on Laurel Canyon is the same material that was posted here about it?
    I believe yes and I think with some added info. He took down the LC parts on his site so everyone can buy the book.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Glass (28th May 2015)

Thanks

I did that too.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Okay, so I was on a a new site today, and stumbled on this good-by to Dave McGowan here https://donaldjeffries.wordpress.com...-dave-mcgowan/

And I found this comment supposedly from his brother, Michael McGowan:

unfortunately, his eldest daughter Alyssa has complete control of David’s work, and she doesn’t believe he was killed by our government. She, like my parents, believe that he smoked, got cancer, died. End of story. My other x brother Craig is too scared to share information regarding David’s work. I am determined to not only continue the fight, but I will not rest until; I find out exactly who was responsible for his death. I am now a target, and even as I speak here, I am being followed and my phone is tapped. Every call I make is being forwarded to someone else besides the person I’m calling. This is no joke. But I will not go without a fight. I will not die alone, that they can be sure of. To everyone who is already awake, do whatever is necessary to wake others up. Time is running out.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Neuro (24th August 2019),osoab (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

When I heard he was about to die. I ordered his book. Unfortunately he died before I got the book, but his daughter Alyssa sent me a letter thanking us. I have no idea in his case, but sometimes people do get aggressive cancers and die from them shortly after. And sometimes earth quakes and wild fires happen naturally as well, without any foul play. Maybe sometimes there is?

An explosion burning down your house and succumbing in the hospital ten days later may be more suspicious if you knew something about the Kennedy assasination let’s say...
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ighlight=Ponce
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th August 2019),woodman (25th August 2019)