Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Courtesy of Bigjon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th December 2018),Tumbleweed (12th December 2018),woodman (11th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I've been seeing this stupid Flat Earth conspiracy theory all over the Internet...Thoughts?

Colin O'Brady Becomes First Man To Travel Across Antarctica Unaided And Alone

What say you now Mamboni?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (27th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Don't know what he'll say but it's clearly OBVIOUS that so many people have woken up to NASA's Satanic lies of the spinning ball bullshit and deception they had to go to THIS EXTENT to try and quash the awakening.
    At least this is easier to fake than moon and mars landings!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Don't know what he'll say but it's clearly OBVIOUS that so many people have woken up to NASA's Satanic lies of the spinning ball bullshit and deception they had to go to THIS EXTENT to try and quash the awakening.
    At least this is easier to fake than moon and mars landings!
    You really are "THAT" STUPID.

Telescopes existed before there ever was a NASA and ordinary people look through them and discover objects called planets that are spinning balls all through the solar system which has a sun that is also a spinning ball.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Mamboni being in his physical prime of his life and with no work that weighs down his spirit, is planning his own expedition to Antarctica to prove that the earth is flat. In accordance to his flat earth model Antarctica should at the most have a couple of hours of sunlight a day even in the most sunny months for Antarctica. December and January.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I've been seeing this stupid Flat Earth conspiracy theory all over the Internet and more people seem to be buying into this bullshit...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

woodman (4th April 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Hi everyone, dysgenic here, checking in.

Some comments on this conspiracy to follow:

First of all, the journey alone has been worth the time I've spent checking this out. There is something about this conspiracy that really exposes how 'plugged in' or 'unplugged' our minds really are from the matrix. I say this not to point the finger at any position or even any person, it's just an observation about myself. The self examination of my own possible blind spots and faulty logic areas have been very revealing and worthwhile endeavor. And it's a work in progress.

First, some healthy skepticism:

For me the cannon ball experiment is not compelling. If I were driving in a bus, for example, and I threw a ball up into the air while the vehicle was moving, it would likely come down straight into my hand. BUT if we tore the roof off the bus and conducted the same experiment, it could get a little interesting. However, too dicy and opaque to prove anything for my tastes.

Experiments that involve seeing things that theoretically should not be seen: the problem that I see here is that in a heliocentric Earth, in any given 200 mile stretch the earth may be level or close to it. At least as far as I can tell the heliocentric model doesn't depend on a perfectly spherical Earth. However, I will say that the more of these things we can find, the more it becomes difficult to dismiss the evidence. How many do we need to prove it? Honestly I have no idea.

For Christians of the forum- most Christians believers in flat Earth rely upon a strict position of 'literal bible translation'. For myself, I'm not willing to go that far. Jesus often spoke in parables, even to his own followers ("...beware, the leaven of the Pharisees...- Matthew 16:6). However, we also know that Prophecy is often fulfilled specifically and literally. Net net, imo the literal vs. figurative question specific to flat Earth requires discernment.

Next, a question:

It has been argued that the speed of sound should be different when sound is traveling West to East vs. East to West. Sounds reasonable to me, but I have about 1/1000th of the knowledge of science that some of you guys have. Do the properties of sound mean that sound travels independently to environment? This seems like a a stretch to me, but I'll defer to those that actually know what they are talking about when it comes to science (not me).

From the eyebrow raising to the compelling:

Check out operation fishbowl.
    Check out the Shackleford expedition.
    Some of the helium balloon footage is compelling.
    Spinning ball earth doesn't pass the smell test to me.
    As has been posted on this thread, the numbers associated with ball Earth point to the enemy of our souls.
    That photo that the news station claimed was a mirage was compelling when you consider it with the rest of the vantage point evidence.
    If taken literally, the Bible proves it for me. Big if, though.
    We've got a mountain of evidence to prove that NASA is lying about just about everything. Why believe anything that they say?

Conclusion:

As a former poker player, this strikes me as a particularly big hand. And we all know that poker is a game of incomplete information. Heliocentric shoved their entire stack in, and I call.
    If I had to guess for my life, I'd guess flat earth.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

osoab (4th April 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post
    Hi everyone, dysgenic here, checking in.

Some comments on this conspiracy to follow:

First of all, the journey alone has been worth the time I've spent checking this out. There is something about this conspiracy that really exposes how 'plugged in' or 'unplugged' our minds really are from the matrix. I say this not to point the finger at any position or even any person, it's just an observation about myself. The self examination of my own possible blind spots and faulty logic areas have been very revealing and worthwhile endeavor. And it's a work in progress.

First, some healthy skepticism:

For me the cannon ball experiment is not compelling. If I were driving in a bus, for example, and I threw a ball up into the air while the vehicle was moving, it would likely come down straight into my hand. BUT if we tore the roof off the bus and conducted the same experiment, it could get a little interesting. However, too dicy and opaque to prove anything for my tastes.

Experiments that involve seeing things that theoretically should not be seen: the problem that I see here is that in a heliocentric Earth, in any given 200 mile stretch the earth may be level or close to it. At least as far as I can tell the heliocentric model doesn't depend on a perfectly spherical Earth. However, I will say that the more of these things we can find, the more it becomes difficult to dismiss the evidence. How many do we need to prove it? Honestly I have no idea.

For Christians of the forum- most Christians believers in flat Earth rely upon a strict position of 'literal bible translation'. For myself, I'm not willing to go that far. Jesus often spoke in parables, even to his own followers ("...beware, the leaven of the Pharisees...- Matthew 16:6). However, we also know that Prophecy is often fulfilled specifically and literally. Net net, imo the literal vs. figurative question specific to flat Earth requires discernment.

Next, a question:

It has been argued that the speed of sound should be different when sound is traveling West to East vs. East to West. Sounds reasonable to me, but I have about 1/1000th of the knowledge of science that some of you guys have. Do the properties of sound mean that sound travels independently to environment? This seems like a a stretch to me, but I'll defer to those that actually know what they are talking about when it comes to science (not me).

From the eyebrow raising to the compelling:

Check out operation fishbowl.
    Check out the Shackleford expedition.
    Some of the helium balloon footage is compelling.
    Spinning ball earth doesn't pass the smell test to me.
    As has been posted on this thread, the numbers associated with ball Earth point to the enemy of our souls.
    That photo that the news station claimed was a mirage was compelling when you consider it with the rest of the vantage point evidence.
    If taken literally, the Bible proves it for me. Big if, though.
    We've got a mountain of evidence to prove that NASA is lying about just about everything. Why believe anything that they say?

Conclusion:

As a former poker player, this strikes me as a particularly big hand. And we all know that poker is a game of incomplete information. Heliocentric shoved their entire stack in, and I call.
    If I had to guess for my life, I'd guess flat earth.

Well Howdy Dys. Long time brother. Good to hear from you. I have not personally put a lot of thought into the flat earth thing. Balls make a lot of sense to me. Gravity makes a lot of sense. Flat Earth not so much. You really think all those ancient explorers were wrong in circumnavigating the globe?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post
    ... most Christians believers in flat Earth rely upon a ...
    Huh? Wait. What? Do you think any Christian believes in a flat earth for real?

What are you smoking/drinking/selling?