Page 101 of 132 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1317

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    So we are supposed to trust the Russians?
    John McCain does.

Why, when I traveled from Reno, Nevada approx. 34° N latitude to Rancagua, Chile approx 34° S latitude did the constellations and the moon appear to be upside in Chile?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    John McCain does.

Why, when I traveled from Reno, Nevada approx. 34° N latitude to Rancagua, Chile approx 34° S latitude did the constellations and the moon appear to be upside in Chile?
    That is due to you viewing from mirrored angles from 90 degrees.

The flipped image you saw is more indicative of FE. If the earth was a ball, you would see the same image.

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I always find this persons writings entertaining. She pulls together a nice mix of old/ancient material and clues or references that appear in contemporary published media. Books, movies, advertisements, bread and circus distractions.

my thoughts on what she wrote:
    Looking to the center of the earth and considering that the North pole is the true path to Eden/heaven. Considering what clues are embedded in published material, old and new.
    http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=5455

We seen this map of the North pole before: Mercator’s map

A maps is a drawing to suit a purpose. "Fictional" books sometimes contain maps e.g. Lord of the Rings. Pirates of the Caribbean. Wizard of Oz.

Notice the Yellow Brick road in the second map is mirrored by a kind of barbers pole path in the first map. I wonder if it spirals?

Mercator claims the Tower at the Centre of the earth is surrounded by a whirlpool fed by 4 inflowing rivers. The whirlpool concept is interesting. I recall in a Pirates of the Caribbean - at world end.... they had to brave a whirlpool in order to save Jack Sparrow. (the Black bird).

He had a compass, that didn't seem to point to the North Pole.....

Whirlpool appliances. Interesting logo. I now it is supposed to symbolize the action of the machine... but still.

its a little bit like ying and yang

Chinese Zodiac - Arc of the Zoo - Noahs Arc filled with animals

Looking at Osabs image of the FE + sun and moon path.

I wonder if the suns path could be some kind of spiral? Isn't the earth moving in a spiral according to asto science?

I've always thought it odd, looking at space station satellite paths overlaid on an earth map how they have this strange trajectory. A sort of sin wave path. The sunlight / darkness areas remind me of the way a baseball is stitched and it doesn't make sense. Perhaps its because the sun doesn't have a circular path but a spiral path?

If Jesus is the Sun and he said: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" and we should follow his path to heaven/eden.

Perhaps it is a golden Sun light path? That leads to the centre. Where Jesus the sun and /God the father are located.

Remember that the Green lights come from the North Pole. Aurora Borealis.
    In the Pirates of the Caribbean movie where they rescued Jack Sparrow - At Worlds End. They went down the Whirlpool to some strange land. To get back they had to turn everything upside down exactly at Sunset. There was a flash of green lights in the sky and they were back in the "real world".

Is the "End" In at worlds End supposed to be an anagram for Eden?

Jesus siting at the center of a round table. 4 groups of 3 Disciples around the round table.

King Arthur - King Archer - Sagitarius the Archer.

War of the Roses.

The yellow brick road ends in a spiral

Is there a dark tower, A rock tower, a mountain, a castle at the center of the earth, rising up into the heavens. Was it a stone tree (there are no trees on earth) that was cut or severed? The word Castle means Mountain (of stone). Does this tower exist. Does it reach somewhere above us. Was it the Tree of Life?

Was jack and the beanstalk and allegory for the cutting the tree of life.

Much more here: http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=5455

And here: http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=5400

I know some of this seems "fruity" but the write has noticed quite a few more correlating references than I thought there could be. Makes for interesting reading in any event.

Have you ever wondered about that movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth." In which direction do you think they were traveling in relation to our world? Do you think they were traveling to it or from it?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYPJ3gGQhPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTLDtaQSL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM5lM5WEY3Q

4 video's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmI-wh_R24

North pole and South pole 2 different sky charts that can't be seen without traveling from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (20th March 2017),monty (22nd March 2017),Neuro (22nd March 2017)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Attempt to video distance over water at the 7.6 Mile long Florida Barge Canal. Attempt at Bedford experiment for earth curvature or not.

conditions possibly demonstrate refraction at distance brings objects above surface. At least that is what it looks like. Not sure how far down - edit - how far away the structures are when looking from ocean end, if at the bridge 4.8 miles away or if closer or further.

Another YT'er discovered who is looking into this. Filming to horizon over water. Appears to have clearer results debunking upward refraction as apparently seen in the above video

Tide variance?

Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/bmlsb/videos
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Shaquille Oneil.... there's a Pi in my Eye
    So, apparently Shaquille O'Neal is a flat-Earther, too

It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”
    Of course the big issue is really GroupThink.
    "It leads their fanbases to consider ridiculous ideas and possibly consider ridiculous ideas to be true," Muller says. "Obviously, these people have god-like reputations among some of their fans. They’re clearly prominent, and even if you don’t fully believe them, it definitely raises the visibility of the claims. In the long term, it does damage because you have a group of people who don’t know what to believe. When you don’t have those established consensuses, the world makes bad decisions."
    Not fact, consensus. Like herd immunity. Consensus. Like global warming. Consensus. Like Muslims did 9/11. Consensus. 3 x 4 =11. Consensus

Shaquille ONeal = 74 (rev reduced)
    Flat earth Theory = 74 (reduced)

Shaquille ONeal = 227 (rev ordinal)
    Earth = 227 (satanic)

227 = Pi

I don't know why he swallowed a Pi. But I'm sure he's sharing it with his brothers.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    This video really clinches it, only an absolute moron would argue the earth is flat after watching it. ABSOLUTE!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (22nd March 2017),monty (22nd March 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis