Page 106 of 132 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1317

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    You're not helping them; you're standing up for reason and truth. Something they seem incapable of.

It's not "silly." It's dangerous lunacy. No different than claiming 2 + 2 = 5.

We must seek to understand why this lunacy is becoming more popular. Is there an active prime mover pushing it? Is it merely a reflection of increasing insanity in an increasingly insane world? That a trained scientist - mamboni - would believe this utter bullshit is very disturbing.
    There is a reason why it is promoted. "Mom, look what I learned today. The holocaust never happened here's the proof. 9-11 was done by mossad, here's the proof, nearly all democracies are zionist occupied governments, here's the proof and... the earth is flat." Mom won't believe any of it because she knows the earth is a globe. Shaq being a freemason and promoting the earth is flat is enough for me to link it to (((them))).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

hoarder (27th July 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    And (((they))) promote flat earth and other lies to make the goyim atheist, among other things.
    The Spinning ball earth is what produces atheists, not the BIBLE EARTH!!! Bing Bang which is what they claim PRODUCED those spinning balls, which then gave rise to evolution. That's HOW it "became a spinning ball" It's part of the evolution fable, not a PART of DESIGN as the Bible (Flat) earth demonstrates!!

Bottom line:

you have it completely BACKWARDS!! You have been deceived and brainwashed!!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (17th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    the BIBLE EARTH!!!
    The Biblical Earth is round.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in.

Isaiah was given a vision of the Earth from various altitudes, and saw the round shape of the sphere and the curvature of the Earth, with tiny little "grasshoppers" running about.

http://www.icr.org/article/circle-earth/

(now, commence the diatribe that Henry Morris was a "Jesuit" and "a tool of the Vatican."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    There is a reason why it is promoted. "Mom, look what I learned today. The holocaust never happened here's the proof. 9-11 was done by mossad, here's the proof, nearly all democracies are zionist occupied governments, here's the proof and... the earth is flat." Mom won't believe any of it because she knows the earth is a globe. Shaq being a freemason and promoting the earth is flat is enough for me to link it to (((them))).
    It's same as David Icke, 95% of what he says is truth, then he spice it up with the reptilians and the moon is a transmitter, which pretty much discredits himself and everything he says...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

a couple from cannuck brian ruhe, & 2 guests: Jan from S.Africa, & Dion Werewolf,

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    You're just sore your "flat earth candidate" is slumping in the polls...
    How did that work out? Lol.

Trump is President and the Earth is flat...
    Voting is the opium of the masses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    I have an alternate theory to both FLAT EARTH and HELIOCENTRIC theories. The center of my universe lies in the middle of my head while the center of your universe might lie in the middle of your head.
    I think we are moving into an era of asscentric models of the universe, with the amount of shit released by people with their heads up their ass. Really we are entering an era of darkness and superstition.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Not with Mamboni's map.

It is obvious from that map that there is no way there could be midnight sun on the South Pole, or the Antarctic Rim if you choose that model, even at spring and autumn equinoxes, the sun would only shine for a short time.

Mamboni go to Antarctica and prove that there is darkness at the South Pole/Antarctic rim at Christmas time. Or are you afraid of the Kraken?

Besides poor Australians/New Zeelanders/South Africans/South Argentinians/Chileans, they have very short sunlight hours all year, at spring/autumn equinox it couldn't be more than 6 hours of sunlight. Did you notice this Glass? I was in Australia in January and February 1992, which would be near the period of maximum daylight hours, but still it couldn't be more than 8 hours, funny I don't remember those short days. Now at this time of the year when the sun is closest to the North Pole, poor Glass couldn't have more than 3 hours of daylight. How does that make you feel Glass? I know it is depressing here in South Sweden around Christmas time when we have only 6 hours of daylight, but you have way less than that at least 6 months a year.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Not with Mamboni's map.

My iq is kinda low, it's only 135. So someone smarter can explain it better, critique it. Doesn't the lunar phases disprove that map? When the moon is new, the moon and with the sun and not visible. Ok, so far. When the moon is full, the light from the sun reaches the moon and only produces a half moon because the sun and the moon are not opposite each other as in reality, but just distant, as with the map. The sun would reflect on only half the moon if they are at the same level. The only way for there to be a full moon is for the sun to be small (as compared to the moon) and close to us and for the moon to be large and far. As proven before, the stars are close to us, just beyond the airplanes, on a projector screen, according to this map. The moon would have to be very large and beyond this projector screen. If it is beyond the projector screen and large, wouldn't the moon never set, but just be out there and be seen when there is no light/at night always. Since this is not the case, the moon is also apart of this projector screen, but we are being conned by the projector screen, for it makes it look like the light from the sun creates moonlight, when it is the lousy projector making the light of the moon.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.