Page 105 of 132 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1317

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

An expert forum slider seems to want to bury this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYPJ3gGQhPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTLDtaQSL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM5lM5WEY3Q

4 video's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmI-wh_R24

North pole and South pole 2 different sky charts that can't be seen without traveling from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

crimethink (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    An expert forum slider seems to want to bury this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYPJ3gGQhPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTLDtaQSL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM5lM5WEY3Q

4 video's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmI-wh_R24

North pole and South pole 2 different sky charts that can't be seen without traveling from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere.

When I was in Rancagua, Chile I could see that the stars in the southern sky appeared to rotate around the stars over the south pole like the big dipper appears to rotate around the north star.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th April 2017)

Platinum
    Thanks

And (((they))) promote flat earth and other lies to make the goyim atheist, among other things.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

from a 4chan thread:

" The shadow of the earth cast on the moon during a lunar eclipse is round, thus proving that the earth is truly a globe... "

Mamboni ?

Starting in 1979 from Greenwich in the United Kingdom, adventurers Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Charles R. Burton went south, arriving at the South Pole on 17 December 1980. Over the next 14 months, they went north again, reaching the North Pole on 11 April 1982. Travelling south once more, they arrived again in Greenwich on 29 August 1982.[1]
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th May 2017),crimethink (6th May 2017)

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    from a 4chan thread:
    "The shadow of the earth cast on the moon during a lunar eclipse is round, thus proving that the earth is truly a globe... "
    I would hate to help the flat-earther's case, but this alone doesn't prove the earth is a globe. If the earth were a flat circle it might also cast a round shadow.

I have to admit, I'm impressed with the zeal and energy the flat-earthers put into their religion. Sure, it's silly, but I think evolution of species and anthropomorphic global warming are just as silly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post

If the earth were a flat circle it might also cast a round shadow.

Not with Mamboni's map.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

What I want to know is why it's easier for some to believe in a flat earth or secret antarctic Nazi bases or (good grief) redoctobermsz than God.
    A flat Earth, etc., do not ask for respect for the Manufacturer or ask that one follows the instruction manual.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

No, that doesn't answer what I'm pondering. In this thread, we're speculating about people who believe in a flat earth. Do "Judeo-masonry" and "judeo-communism", whatever the heck those terms mean, promote a flat earth? Are they primarily responsible for promoting the flat earth? I doubt it. I can't imagine what would prompt a person to forsake the obvious globe, but I think it must be connected with fleeing from God.

There are many more such wacky notions. The really big one is evolution of species. To believe it, they have to ignore probabilities and mutation paths and the mapping of DNA to traits, but many many people will fiercely, even viciously, defend it in a vain attempt to avoid God. (In fact, there's a good chance someone will fiercely defend it in this thread.)

BTW, when you say "Jew" and "Jewish", do you specifically mean a person who descends from Jacob? Or someone who worships God according to the Jewish faith?
    One who descends from Jacob-Israel is an Israelite. And, there is no "Jewish faith." The religion of Moses is now called Christianity. Judaism is a post-Christ invention, based upon the "traditions of the Elders" (now called the Talmud).

As for the flat Earth lunacy, I don't know if Judeo-Freemasonry is actively involved in pushing it. However, understand that the Father of Lies is always seeking to sow confusion. And Judeo-Freemasonry and the so-called "Jewish faith" both answer to the Father of Lies. The flat Earth preposterous hypothesis is confusion, and, even if not actively promoted by his officer corps, it still serves his purposes.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

I would hate to help the flat-earther's case, but this alone doesn't prove the earth is a globe. If the earth were a flat circle it might also cast a round shadow.
    You're not helping them; you're standing up for reason and truth. Something they seem incapable of.

I have to admit, I'm impressed with the zeal and energy the flat-earthers put into their religion. Sure, it's silly, but I think evolution of species and anthropomorphic global warming are just as silly.
    It's not "silly." It's dangerous lunacy. No different than claiming 2 + 2 = 5.

We must seek to understand why this lunacy is becoming more popular. Is there an active prime mover pushing it? Is it merely a reflection of increasing insanity in an increasingly insane world? That a trained scientist - mamboni - would believe this utter bullshit is very disturbing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

haven't listened, prolly won't unless there's buzz here about how great it is.

44:22
    Flat Earth & Mandela Effect - LtV debates Jeff C (New World Agenda, FreeRadioRevolution)
    462 views1 hour ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz