Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1317

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I know I posted that Max Igan audio here hundreds of replies back somewhere; but since most prolly didn't listen-- the best line which stuck with me re BE/FE was, paraphrasing,

I don't care if the prison is round, flat, cubical, pyramidal, etc... I only care that it's a prison; and remedying that fact is the only place I'm interested on directing my energy!
    Aaaand right as Max Igan was becoming a central truther re Australia's current Agenda2030 fires, he comes out with this...

6 second version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_TfJGkl8AY

46 min version, I'm ~15m into it now:

46:30 NOW PLAYING
    The Truth Whether You Like it Or Not
    43K views
    13 hours ago

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

^ anyone watch Max above? He since deleted them, and now I see he's posted this saying he was targeted by some EMF or something; 9 mins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Um4uSmTaIY

his prior 3 vids:

12:46
    NOW PLAYING

What's Really Happening With the Australian Fires
    43K views
    4 days ago

38:39 NOW PLAYING

The Truth Trap
    68K views
    4 days ago

1:01:41 NOW PLAYING

Australian Fire Series Part 6: Directed Energy Weapons The Importance of Critical Examination
    55K views
    1 week ago

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ anyone watch Max above? He since deleted them, and now I see he's posted this saying he was targeted by some EMF or something

Max will be yanked off Jewtube very soon for old videos like this short clip.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st January 2020)

Thanks

Vinny Eastwood -- @ 2 hours I haven't listened, not sure if I will, maybe sample thru it?

2:00:09 NOW PLAYING
    Update on Max Igan, I had an off air chat with Max and let everyone know about it here!
    3.8K views
    1 day ago

Thanks

RIP Mike.

< 1 min:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Mad Mike was not a flat earther.

He took some anti-flat earther money to put flat earth on one of his first rocket trials.

See this Globebusters episode from yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCf3Nsmjlo
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Russ Winter

The Strange Case and “Death” of ‘Flat Earther’ Mad Mike Hughes: Psycho or Psyop?

February 24, 2020 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, US News, Winter Watch Articles 4

'Mad Mike' Hughes PHOTO: Rolling Stone

On Saturday, a video posted to Twitter by journalist Justin Chapman showed a rocket being launched. Eight seconds later, a parachute is seen deploying too early, and the rocket plummets to the ground.

“Mad Mike Hughes just launched himself in a self-made steam-powered rocket [yes, you read it right] and crash landed. Very likely did not survive,” Chapman wrote alongside the clip.

Mad Mike Hughes just launched himself in a self-made steam-powered rocket and crash landed. Very likely did not survive. #MadMike #MadMikeHughes pic.twitter.com/svtviTEi8f
    — Justin Chapman (@justindchapman) February 22, 2020

There is no footage of Hughes — who’s a so-called “flat earther” — actually getting into the rocket, nor are there crash site images.

The usual-suspect Lugenpresse are all over the “Mad Mike” story. Naturally, they’re pursuing the “science denialism” hoax — ahem, I mean narrative. Of course, the psyop also targets the “radical doubters,” such as regular Winter Watch readers. And of course instilling more magical cartoon world thinking in the population is a goal. The cognoscenti on the Tweeter comments above bought this hook, line and sinker and without question.

Read: Was the Sea-Tac Baggage Handler’s Aerobatics Show a Giant Staged-Deception PsyOp?

And, whodathunk, the self inflicted ill fated Mad Mike offered this little gem of advice.

“I just want people to question everything. Question what your congressman is doing, your city council. Question what really happened during the Civil War. What happened during 9/11.”

The mishap was reported at 1:52 p.m. on private property in the Barstow area, San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner spokeswoman Cindy Bachman said in an email to NBC News. She did not identify Hughes.

“A man was pronounced deceased after the rocket crashed in the open desert during a rocket launch event,” she said.

The sheriff’s department did not identify the victim, but Hughes’ partner Waldo Stakes, who was at the rocket launch, confirmed to the Associated Press that Hughes was killed.

Indeed, following Hughes’ supposed death at age 64, came this quote from the PR rep in a Buzzfeed article:

“We used flat Earth as a PR stunt. Period,” Shuster told BuzzFeed News. “Flat Earth allowed us to get so much publicity that we kept going! I know he didn’t believe in flat Earth and it was a schtick.”

shtick (Yiddish: שטיק‎)
    noun INFORMAL
    a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc. associated with a particular person.

Despite the schtick confession, Hughes had promoted a bogus flat Earth psyops.

Read: The Flat Earth Psyop and Canard Against Religion and Pre-Modern Civilization

“A plan to prove the Earth flat or round will be presented to an International audience,” reads a promo for the two-day event. “The list of topics to be presented include flat Earth and other controversial subjects. The full list of speakers is yet to be determined.”

There, Hughes will announce a “’rockoon’ launch to the edge of space” and “an Antarctic expedition with the goal of reaching the edge of the world … to prove once and for all that this Earth is flat,” according to the event’s promotional declaration.

According to the Associated Press, Hughes built his first crewed rocket on Jan. 30, 2014, and flew 1,374 feet (419 m) in just over one minute over Winkelman, Arizona.

Again, there was no video of Hughes entering the rocket, and there were doubts that he was in it when it launched.

According to CBC News, Hughes collapsed after the landing and it took him three days to recover. Hughes stated that the injuries suffered from the flight put him in a walker for two weeks.

After professing his belief in a flat Earth later that year, Hughes gained support within the flat-Earth community. His post-flat-Earth fundraising campaign made its $7,875 goal. He had said he intended to make multiple rocket journeys, culminating in a flight to outer space, where he believed he would be able to take a picture of the entire Earth as a flat disc.

He then claimed in November 2017 that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) had given him verbal permission more than a year prior to launch his rocket, pending approval from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

However, a BLM spokesman said its local field office had no record of speaking to Hughes at the time.

The untested initial rocket was intended to reach a speed of 500 mph (800 km/h). Further rocket trips, which were to be launched from a balloon 20 miles (32 km) up were intended to reach above the atmosphere into outer space. Hughes acknowledged there were risks.

“It’s scary as hell,” he told the Associated Press. “But none of us are getting out of this world alive.”

A fundraising campaign to cover the costs of the delay raised around $100 of its $10,000 goal.

An alleged successful launch on March 24, 2018, resulted in his reaching a height of 1,875 feet (572 m) and a “hard landing” in the Mojave Desert. The steam-powered rocket launched at a sharp angle to avoid falling back to Earth on public land, and landed about 1,500 feet (460 m) away from the launch point. Hughes’ team reported a maximum speed of 350 mph (560 km/h). Hughes reported no serious injury from the landing.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/02/...ycho-or-psyop/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Of course the Earth is flat. It is Space that is curved.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Of course the Earth is flat. It is Space that is curved.
    Actually space isn't curved. It just appears that way because of density differentials. When you get your mind around the concept of negative space, it will begin to make no sense at all.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (25th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

What you see is what you get. Anything beyond the horizon is a construct of the mind rather than the senses.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (25th February 2020)