Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Start WWIII while having Goys discussing nonsense theories, you just need a couple agents at each forum focused on exposing the Jews ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (6th December 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I skipped through the above, didn't have the patience to sit through the whole hour. Turns out the hour is divided into 2 halves; first half the guest gives his slide presentation uninterrupted or challenged. 2nd half, Fetzer takes the floor, same arrangement, but Fetzer's presentation is pro ball-earth, anti flat-earth.

So I guess that answers the question of how Fetzer would handle it!
    An effective debater should be able to take either side of any debate and present a valid case. People seem to believe/conclude (all or most of the time) that the other person they are debating believes/holds the position/stance they are taking in the debate.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Flat Earthers Physical model of the flat earth with a dome/firmament over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eizwrSK4UP8

The issue I see with this kind of modeling is that the sun does not actually go down, over the horizon BUT that it simply moves off into the distance beyond our ability to see it.

If that were the case, I think the sun should change shape into some kind of ellipse as it moves away. It would become elongated. Egg shape. This obviously doesn't happen. It doesn't happen on sun rise either.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Enochs Domed World.

This guy creates a CGI model of what the world should look like if taking descriptions from the bible and interpreting them as literal as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Jpr3kGQXM

YT threw it up as a similar topic to previous post.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

influence of the masonics on ball earth theory. NASA's masons in space. Apollo being the sun god.

Copernicus used the theoretical, not factual alegory used by Pythagoras as the foundation of his model. Dedicating some decades to expanding the heliocentric solar system model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_F_WtxPStQ

This one is quite interesting. It focuses more on the players and their history than talking about FE.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Thomas Sheriday Debunks/Exposes Flat Earthers

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...-earthers.html

To sum things up the Flat-Earther crap is done by Russian intelligence services to discredit NASA. Notice all of the anti-NASA obsession in the pro-Flat Earther posts above. Basically they are getting Americans to attack and go against NASA for them.

This is like how Israel hijacked Christian churches to make them support Israeli/Jewish interests as a religious cult.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Thomas Sheriday Debunks/Exposes Flat Earthers

One Question for Flat Earthers

If, as you claim the earth is a flat disk which is not spinning in space, then why does my 30 year old 6 inch reflecting telescope have an equatorial mount and an electric motor?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Neuro (31st December 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Re: Thomas Sheriday Debunks/Exposes Flat Earthers

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...-earthers.html

To sum things up the Flat-Earther crap is done by Russian intelligence services to discredit NASA. Notice all of the anti-NASA obsession in the pro-Flat Earther posts above. Basically they are getting Americans to attack and go against NASA for them.

This is like how Israel hijacked Christian churches to make them support Israeli/Jewish interests as a religious cult.

It's a very creative narrative this guys gives. A whole lot of "logical" jumps but no thing to back up what he has decided.

I think the whole thing is very creative. But I think the FE is very secondary to NASA fraud. The NASA faking stuff is easily and readily evidenced. The FE is not at all like that.

Women are denying their own femininity by believing in FE The earth is never been taught as being a man because its a globe. It's that simple. Based on her own female identity the earth is round. Oh and now it has the hallmarks of secret service.

Equatorial exists regardless of FE or BE. It's a geo centric artifact. It works if earth is spinning or universe is spinning.

he's not alex jones and he wants to be responsible and mature but we are involved in something far very dark and dangerous. than we can imagine. He has an opinion and it's interesting.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Interesting variation on the construction of the flat earth environment. This guy addresses questions about how the Sun retains its circular shape as it sets, when in a flat earth model, the Sun should start to appear oblique as it moves further away, because it is not really setting, it is just moving further away,

The model describes is a Zetetic Gyropscope.

Basically the planet atmosphere is a globe but the earth is a flat disk sitting with in it. The disk does not span the whole of the diameter of the globe but either sits across a smaller slice of the globe. It might also be partially concave.

Deals mostly with the apsects of refraction of light and how this affects the appearance of the horizon, things being visible over the edge etc. This addresses the Mirage questions raised about Chicago being visible across lake Michigan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPqawyQSwA

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

The Zetecism model video is quite technical and I will need to watch it a few times I think. Some of the concepts I have not come across before but most of this topic, atmosphere and refraction, gyroscopic movements etc are things I know about but don't know much technical stuff.

I would say this is probably the most intellectually honest FE related video I have watched. The guy stays focused on the technical aspects of the model he presents and the other models, heliocentric and the currently accepted Copernicus model.

He does aknowledge that some of the principles apply to both his and current models. That refraction can cause or explain a few of the anomolies in both models.

He deals with that question I have regarding the shape of the Sun disk as it sets on the horizon and why it does not become oblique. He also addresses ocean currents, which is a significant element of the FE model. The earths ocean currents make a lot of sense in the FE model. With his Gyroscopic model it makes even more sense AND it is demonstrable with a small scale model.

I think he deals with aspect of the air travel question, planes needing to continually pitch down in a ball Earth model to stay within the atmosphere. His explanation make sense. It might have been Someone else I was listening to earlier.

All in all I would say he has done a pretty good job. I don't agree with all of it and its clear some principles can apply in both models but IMO this is a good thing, because he is dealing with accepted principles in science and showing that you don't need to come up with a new theory of a scientific or natural phenomena to make FE a workable model.

His FE model is a bit different to others but I think it also has more credibility than the others. More credibility is not proof. Just more logical than others so far. It's quite the lateral thinking exercise. I don't know if he got started with someone elses model or developed it himself.

He also has some good footage that I have not seen before. He has footage of what we may have been told was a real launch but it's pretty clear it was faked, either completely CGI or some kind of hybrid CGI over real scenery.

he also discusses some interesting things that come about when looking at a fairly unique salt lake in Chile. It's supposed to be completely flat. I think it differs in altitude by 8cms or 80cms across it's whole and very large surface. Amaziing looking place. I thinkt he Dakar raced on it a couple years back. I remember seeing it before.... maybe a motorcycle vlog on YT.

I wish I could cut up these videos into smaller clips just to highlight some of the more important stuff. Either in this video, but I actually think it was a Jeranism video, there is some more new footage which really does raise serious questions about the ISS. Astronauts being reminded their "Hot" mic is on when talking to control. One astronaut goes something like "ok, what did I say?" The response was "nothing yet, just reminding you it is on"..... WTF does that mean?

they clearly run 2 comms systems. One is control and one is the broadcast audio that we hear. Same as they did on the Appollo missions which you can hear in the segment where they are filming Earth from the window on the craft in a way to make it look like they are further away than they are.

There is also a comparison of the images NASA took and the Japanese mission took of Earth from the moon. The difference in size is massive. So either the moon was 2 times further away for the Japanese mission than it was for the NASA mission.

Astronauts who appear to have no suit covering their finger tips. This could be a flesh coloured rubberised finger tip or something to give better tactile feel or it could be exposed fingers. I'm tending toward the ruibberised finger tip but it's hard to be sure. Anyone here know about that?

There was also a footage from a live TV reporter cross to the ISS and instead it went to a back of set camera showing a couple NASA guys messing with some gear that might have been ISS models projected on the CGI screens. Was an interesitng slip up live on TV.

Liberty Tree.