Page 25 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Drone View Post
    I think the flat earth theory is a disinfo campaign.
    You can think this if you like but the facts speak for themselves!
    ALL old maps BEFORE NASA are flat earth maps.
    Don't give me this "we know better now" baloney either.
    We KNOW the fake moon missions were meant to CEMENT the spinning ball earth evolution brainwashing into sheeples minds!

Here's one such OLD map for sale

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/20078/lot/2081/
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    You can think this if you like but the facts speak for themselves!
    ALL old maps BEFORE NASA are flat earth maps.
    Don't give me this "we know better now" baloney either.
    We KNOW the fake moon missions were meant to CEMENT the spinning ball earth evolution brainwashing into sheeples minds!

Here's one such OLD map for sale

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/20078/lot/2081/
    As for conspiracies I'd like to know the motivations. If the earth is flat, what would be the reason for the elites to want the people to believe otherwise? What are they trying to hide?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Smoke & mirrors..

Lmfao !
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Then I asked him how do you explain what causes night and day, the different time zones, and the changes of season. How is one part of the world in daylight at the same time that a different part of the world is night? That can't happen with a flat earth. The flat earthers on purposely avoid discussing those things.
    There a ton of material on those questions. If you skip back through this thread I think I've linked in vids that deal with it. If not there's plenty out there.

They basically say that the earth is a disc - using the map displayed on the UN flag/logo as a base example. It has a name. I don't recall it. The sun and moon travel overhead in a circle ~ 180 degrees apart. There is the equator circle plus 2 tropic circles - Cancer and Capricorn - one is northern hemisphere, one is southern hemisphere. OR on FE one is smaller being the inner circle to the equator and the other larger being the outer circle to the equator.

The sun and maybe the moon travel along those lines tracing the tropic of cancer, then the equator, then capricorn, then back to the equator then back to cancer etc.

I tried to find a simple illustration on YT but can't see one at the moment. This is more complicated but eventually he shows the illustration I was looking for, in the last minute. What he describes works either way, FE or BE.

I don't put any trust in Dubay, Sargent or Steere. I think they are LHO.

There are clearly blind spots in FE but NASA's shenanigans are definitely cause for questioning what is going on. Otherwise why would they go to all the effort or not go to any effort as the case may be.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Charles Giuliani spent the 2nd hour of his Fri show discussing FE for his first time. Safe to say he's against it! :P Funny, he mentions at the outset that FE theory has grown huge... whereas from my experience, it seemed to peak sometime perhaps around last new years? This could just correspond with the demise of Mami's Shit for a few months around then; it revived somewhat this past Spring but with fewer mod/admins adding new blog entries daily. Gone is "delcroix" who used to account for nearly all of their former FE blogs, which was sometimes one+/day. Now zilch/daily @ Mami's, nor at Whoolisblog who was a former Mami's mod. If delcroix maintains a blog somewhere now, I'd guess you could still be inundated with latest FE links, and think it's a raging topic on the interwebs.

Kyle hunt calls in at 67m 40s & asks what CG thinks of NASA's track record of lying, 'shopped "photos", Apollo hoax etc; and CG is fully on board with that. Otherwise, need to listen I guess! Begin @ 56 mins:

Truth Hertz with Charles Giuliani 2016.08.12

Charles talks about the horrors the German women faced in WW2 and then moves onto arguing against the flat earth theory.

Renegade Broadcasting
    Renegade Tribune
    Renegade Archive for Truth Hertz

32k CF Download

Charlie was hitting on it again today, haven't listened, can''t promise I will. Growing comments @ renegade;

Truth Hertz: Fighting the Flat Earth (8-15-16)
    [Download]
    Charles argues why his astronomical observations disprove the flat earth and geocentricism and then talks about how the Bible is wrong about the nature of the Earth.

… Read the rest http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...earth-8-15-16/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    If you can show me a direct flight from South Africa to Australia that really is nonstop, then I will reevaluate.
    Australia has more cities than just Sydney. Perth is way over on the other side, almost the same latitude as Sydney. It's about 5,500 kms closer to Jo'berg than Sydney is.

Generally they fly across the Indian ocean to Perth then on to Sydney.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

What are they trying to hide?
    A whole lot more land (which they will never get too but will continue to try)
    We are bound by the wall CIRCLE (compass) of ice and like the dome (way up) they tried to destroy (operation fishbowl) but cannot SAME with the ice wall

Job 26:10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
    Day and night eventually come to an end, after Jesus Christ comes back
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks

i recall a few years ago taking a flight from SFO to Seoul SK... around 13 hr flight. Off & on, I had the seat back display showing the map with our noisy little single prop Cessna plane's progress (j/k it was a big modern jobee of some sort), and I was confused in that we flew from SF straight north up the US/Can west coast, west along the Aleutian Islands, back south over JP then to Korea. What I could see out the window matched with the live/GPS map. I thought, isn't a straight line the shortest distance between 2 points?! This was a few years before the FE (op) was introduced and got any adherents. The couple peeps I bounced the question off of later just cited the usual variables: earth curvature & rotation, jet stream blah blah. Didn't perfectly understand it then, & don't now.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Charlie was hitting on it again today, haven't listened, can''t promise I will. Growing comments @ renegade;
    Truth Hertz: Fighting the Flat Earth (8-15-16)
    [Download]
    Charles argues why his astronomical observations disprove the flat earth and geocentricism and then talks about how the Bible is wrong about the nature of the Earth.

… Read the rest http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...earth-8-15-16/

I only listened to bits of CG's 8/15 show above; then it sounds like he wrapped up the FE topic in the first half of yesterday's 8/16 show. Bible dupes like SoG & 7th Dump need to listen to Charles daily.

Charles continues his discussion of why he thinks the flat earth theory is retarded and its connection to the Bible, then gets into some more Hollywood murders, with a major focus on George Reeves.

Renegade Broadcasting
    Renegade Tribune
    Renegade Archive for Truth Hertz

32k CF Download

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    They basically say that the earth is a disc - using the map displayed on the UN flag/logo as a base example. It has a name. I don't recall it. The sun and moon travel overhead in a circle ~ 180 degrees apart. There is the equator circle plus 2 tropic circles - Cancer and Capricorn - one is northern hemisphere, one is southern hemisphere. OR on FE one is smaller being the inner circle to the equator and the other larger being the outer circle to the equator.

The sun and maybe the moon travel along those lines tracing the tropic of cancer, then the equator, then capricorn, then back to the equator then back to cancer etc.

I tried to find a simple illustration on YT but can't see one at the moment. This is more complicated but eventually he shows the illustration I was looking for, in the last minute. What he describes works either way, FE or BE.
    Occam's razor. Why go through all these convoluted explanations of something as far fetched as the FE theory and ignore the simple and most sensible explanations for the round earth? If the earth was flat it would either be in total light or total darkness. I watched the first few minutes of the video and stopped.

Where are the reports among boating and sailing enthusiasts about the edge of the earth? Find me any discussions of it in the their forums.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato