Page 51 of 132 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Mamboni's EDGE OF EARTH Video

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Mamboni's EDGE OF EARTH Video

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

GOOGLE EDGE OF EARTH VIDEOS

Ok Mamboni. There are over a hundred Flat Earth websites on the internet and over a hundred Youtube videos promoting Flat Earth. You yourself in this thread have posted a few of these Flat Earth promotion videos.

Click on the Youtube link above and post just one video of some guy with his GoPro camera looking over the EDGE of your Flat Earth. Better yet, a video of some guy flying his cheap hobby GoPro camera drone over the EDGE of your Flat Earth.

Maybe you and Mamboni Junior already filmed yourselves at the EDGE ?

just one single EDGE OF EARTH video. one
    Mamboni still can't even find one video of the EDGE of his Flat Earth. Not one.

one
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

...When I heard about 'flat earth' I thought it a joke or satire. When I realized that these people were serious I began studying the question. I collected and analyzed numerous data and observations from the internet, all with a critical eye looking for flaws and defects in their methods. In investigating the matter I have come to a startling conclusion. I now am convinced beyond any doubt that the earth is flat, stationary and sitting under a firmament...
    I too first though you were joking and now realize you are serious. Instead of spamming us with all these canned flat-Earth promotion videos, let's cut to the chase and see just one convincing video of the EDGE of your beloved Flat Earth.

The EDGE Mamboni.

the edge

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Mamboni is simply referring to that portion of Earth under the Illuminati pyramid he is building...

its connected to hedge fund he receives retirement benefits from.

Thanks

No one has a photo or video of the end of the flat earth AFAIK. Do you have any proof of curvature outside of NASA fake fisheye photos?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

No one has a photo or video of the end of the flat earth AFAIK.
    Thank you for honestly acknowledging this one single critical fact. I noticed last night that this EDGE question is when even all the professional internet Flat Earthers lose their shit. Thank you for not resorting to their usual ad hom dismissal reaction and thank you again for not just ignoring this critical question.

Your flat Earth, of course, must have an EDGE. You already posted that article of some guy going up ten miles claiming that with his own eyes he saw Earth as pie shaped with an uplifted EDGE.

Helicopter at freezing-ass South Pole

Google Earth of Antarctica

What acceptable excuse is there in 2016 for the lack of any videos at the EDGE of your Flat Earth?

not even one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Thank you for honestly acknowledging this one single critical fact. I noticed last night that this EDGE question is when even all the professional internet Flat Earthers lose their shit. Thank you for not resorting to their usual ad hom dismissal reaction and thank you again for not just ignoring this critical question.

Your flat Earth, of course, must have an EDGE. You already posted that article of some guy going up ten miles claiming that with his own eyes he saw Earth as pie shaped with an uplifted EDGE.

Helicopter at freezing-ass South Pole

Google Earth of Antarctica

What acceptable excuse is there in 2016 for the lack of any videos at the EDGE of your Flat Earth?

not even one

Strawman strawman. The visable earth is flat. It may or may not have an edge. It's still flat. And just because you don't know something, it doesn't follow that something is unknown.

In any event, you and others here have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into the globe earth worldview that seemingly no collection of hard data and observations will change that false view. Your mind is hopelessly trapped in the false matrix.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (18th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Your mind is hopelessly trapped in the false matrix.
    Its getting towards that time we can ship mamboni to the south pole,

that he may be able to TOUCH the Sun its sooo very close down there this time of the year...

My trip began on Thursday November 10th in Chicago, Illinois at the University of Chicago. I left Chicago at 3:00 pm on that day from O’Hare Airport (ORD). My first flight brought me to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California and lasted about 4.5 hours. The actual time I reached Los Angeles though was 5:30 pm. This is because there is a 2-hour difference between the time in Chicago and the time in Los Angeles. Like my last entry explained, this is because the sun rises in Los Angeles 2 hours after it does in Chicago.
    http://spadventure.blogspot.com/2005...outh-pole.html

Thanks

Strawman strawman. The visible earth is flat. It may or may not have an edge. It's still flat. And just because you don't know something, it doesn't follow that something is unknown.

In any event, you and others here have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into the globe earth worldview that seemingly no collection of hard data and observations will change that false view. Your mind is hopelessly trapped in the false matrix.

Sad that you too lost your shit over this critical EDGE question and now resort to ad hom against everyone else here who isn't buying your Flat Earth.

Obviously your Earth must have an EDGE if it is really flat. You offered us no "hard evidence" or "observations" of this EDGE of your Flat Earth.
    Now you say your Flat Earth may not even have an EDGE.

You can't even tell us where the EDGE of your Flat Earth is. You and Mamboni Junior should be able to travel in a straight line in any direction and eventually arrive at the EDGE if your Earth really is flat. National Geographics would pay for your expenses. You two would be famous.

In 2016 nobody can produce one photo of the EDGE? The biggest tourist attraction ever? A Trump Hotel would already be there if it existed.

In 2016 not one photo?

In 2016?
    God forbid I ask you for a map of your flat Earth

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Greece viewed from Turkey today...

Look at the horizon line...
    This one was taken at aprox 200 ft altitude, just 200 yards behind the first photo. You can see the small island in front doesn't share the coastline with the horizon any longer. The Island behind does though. These findings are consistent with a curved earth.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation