Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Flat Earthers Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

So you don't really want to learn anything.

I'm not the one who is trying to sell GSUS a flat Earth that apparently has no EDGE. You are.

show us the EDGE. Get the keys and drive us to the EDGE of your flat Earth
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Sad that you too lost your shit over this critical EDGE question and now resort to ad hom against everyone else here who isn't buying your Flat Earth.

Obviously your Earth must have an EDGE if it is really flat. You offered us no "hard evidence" or "observations" of this EDGE of your Flat Earth.
    Now you say your Flat Earth may not even have an EDGE.

You can't even tell us where the EDGE of your Flat Earth is. You and Mamboni Junior should be able to travel in a straight line in any direction and eventually arrive at the EDGE if your Earth really is flat. National Geographics would pay for your expenses. You two would be famous.

In 2016 nobody can produce one photo of the EDGE? The biggest tourist attraction ever? A Trump Hotel would already be there if it existed.

In 2016 not one photo?

In 2016?
    God forbid I ask you for a map of your flat Earth

bump for the day crew

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

According to the heliocentric model, the earth rotates exactly once every 24 hours on it's axis. The earth rotates around the sun once every year. There are 365.25 days in one calendar year. So to high precision, a day is 24 hours almost exactly. At noon on Jan 1 if an observer is standing on the equator the sun is directly overhead and it is drectly "in front" of the earth In 24 hours, it will be noon again and the the observer side of the earth directly faces the sun; though the earth has advanced 1 day of its 365 day rotation around the sun. But, in exactly 180 days to the hour o June 1 the observer will see a noon sun and be directly facing the sun. But the earth should be now 180 degrees around the sun, half way through is annual rotation and importantly, facing away from the sun. The heliocentric model contradicts our own experience. And this cannot be accounted for by some small error in the day length. Each of our days is about 1 millisecond longer than 24:00:00 hours. In 180 days, the time error is less than 1 second.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

According to the heliocentric model, the earth rotates exactly once every 24 hours on it's axis.

More misdirection. You already said you don't believe in a rotating Earth but a stationary flat Earth. We get it.

Show us the EDGE of your flat Earth.

Thanks

More misdirection. You already said you don't believe in a rotating Earth but a stationary flat Earth. We get it.

Show us the EDGE of your flat Earth.

Right. The "edge." Keep at it.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Right. The "edge." Keep at it.

South Pole Helicopter

Russian Antarctic Oil Rig

Thanks for getting us back on topic Mamboni. The EDGE.

I wonder why every Flat Earther loses their shit over this critical question. I've seen some silly attempts at saying it is a really tall ice wall but then they can't produce even a photo of this tall ice wall. Go to some of these professional Flat Earth websites and one of them finally posted a "STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THE DAMN EDGE" notice in their forum. These websites make money selling Flat Earth.

On a flat Earth, simply travel in a straight line in any direction and eventually we must arrive at the EDGE. A flat Earth that had no EDGE would go on to infinity and divide the entire Universe in half. Silly. A flat Earth must obviously have an EDGE.

Why not one single photo of the EDGE Mamboni? Look at the two photos above. We can travel everywhere on Earth and take a photo and video in 2016.

This is 2016.

why no photo?

Thanks

South Pole Helicopter

Russian Antarctic Oil Rig

Thanks for getting us back on topic Mamboni. The EDGE.

I wonder why every Flat Earther loses their shit over this critical question. I've seen some silly attempts at saying it is a really tall ice wall but then they can't produce even a photo of this tall ice wall. Go to some of these professional Flat Earth websites and one of them finally posted a "STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THE DAMN EDGE" notice in their forum. These websites make money selling Flat Earth.

On a flat Earth, simply travel in a straight line in any direction and eventually we must arrive at the EDGE. A flat Earth that had no EDGE would go on to infinity and divide the entire Universe in half. Silly. A flat Earth must obviously have an EDGE.

Why not one single photo of the EDGE Mamboni? Look at the two photos above. We can travel everywhere on Earth and take a photo and video in 2016.

This is 2016.

why no photo?

Well, I'm sure with persistence and time you will find that "edge."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

You don't care about it?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

That's the verbal equivalent of throwing up your hands. Losing your shit over the critical EDGE question that all Flat Earthers can't answer.

You posted above that you now believe in a flat Earth below a firmament. Let's cut to the chase yet again:

You must have been scientifically pondering this Flat Earth stuff for some time and at some point gave up...let go...and surrendered to the notion that our Earth must be some kind of special terrarium built by "God". Once you arrive at that point and surrender, facts about the EDGE or anything else become unimportant. You now have Faith in the unknown. Faith in the unknowable. Faith in God.

I'm not being facetious...notice your new Horizen

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Mamboni's EDGE OF EARTH Video

You have to remember that mamboni thought it were the Italian Volta who discovered electricity.

Those who a eloquent in artistry forms and creativity are often challenged in other history and physics departments ... I think Trump even noticed this