Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vincent James interviews E. Michael Jones hopefulness rising

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Vincent James interviews E. Michael Jones hopefulness rising

Vincent James is about to be kicked off of YouTube completely.

He and his guest, Dr. Jones, are building platforms elsewhere and are moving away from YouTube. Both are on Bitchute now too.

I thought this was a very insightful interview and Vincent did ask all the right questions so a lot of territory was covered.

Dr. Jones feels "they" have overplayed their hand and it is backfiring on them and he feels there is reason for hope.

Dr. Jones belongs to the novus ordo sect and so does Vincent James (Vincent's real last name is Foxx ) and they quote Vatican II document, Nostra Aetate" as saying nothing wrong and being basically a fine document. While I agree that Dr. Jones explains his reasoning very well and it is definitely deeper more solid reasoning, I believe Nostra Aetate is just another trick by those who took over the Catholic Church and the whole truth is not being communicated yet by any true Catholic that I am aware of about that document.

Vincent James' The Red Elephants channel is now on Bitchute and the videos page there is

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/bWargwAUQYXi/

Nov 27, 2019
    E michael Jones and Vincent James Discuss the ADL and the the Revolutionary Jew

_____

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CTSjzm8FYH8y/

...https://www.bitchute.com/video/CTSjzm8FYH8y/...

Dr. Jones also just posted this interview on his own YouTube channel and it is found here

#CultureWars #LogosRising
    A Cozy Stream With E. Michael Jones and Vince James
    •Nov 27, 2019
    Save
    E. Michael Jones
    52.1K subscribers
    This stream first appeared on Vince James' D-Live channel. Here is how you find Vince:
    www.dlive.com/vincentjames

P.S. I notice the YouTube posting Dr. Jones did about one hour ago was immediately erased from YouTube so you will have to watch this on bitchute.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Vincent James interviews E. Michael Jones hopefulness rising

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Dr. Jones also just posted this interview on his own YouTube channel and it is found here
    Gassed already.

@ EMJ's bitchute channel, 63 mins:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mS7GmkCQ_uU/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th November 2019),midnight rambler (27th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Let's see what Dec 10th brings. Jewtube might just go to shit (I hope) I hope word gets out about bitchute and any others that will pop up.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

In case anyone is interested, here is something I just posted, as Dachsie1,as a comment on EMichaelJones Bitchute channel location of this same video with Vincent James.

Dachsie1 • 13 minutes ago • edited

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mS7GmkCQ_uU/

I have prepared a PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of an excerpt from this video.

THIS IS IMPORTANT. Save it.

___

https://www.bitchute.com/vi...

TRANSCRIPT:

30:10 to
    32:22

"So what you’re
    saying now here is that ‘if you don’t agree…--

Okay, the
    first one, okay, an anti-semite used to be one who hated Jews -- well that’s gone.

Then it
    became someone who criticized Jews.
    Okay, that makes you an anti-semite.

And now it’s
    gone even further with people like Dr. Brown* if you disagree with a Jew, if
    you disagree with a Jew who doesn’t like your interpretation of scripture, THEN
    you’re an anti-semite.

Well, it’s
    getting pretty claustrophobic here.

I mean you’re
    really pushing to the limits here because this country was created by people
    who came here to escape from this religious type of tyranny and
    brow-beating. And now, you’re saying,
    you’re accusing me of being an anti-semite – okay – because I disagree with
    your interpretation of I Thessalonians, Chapter 2. [specifically I Thessalonians,
    2:14-15}

That’s not
    where it stops though.

Okay, two
    days after I do this [interview with Dr. Brown], there’s the Poway** shooting.

And then,
    Dr. Brown says I’m responsible for the Poway shooting because of the way I talk
    and because of my interpretation of I Thessalonians, Chapter 2.

Now, this is
    outrageous! This is completely outrageous,
    an outrageous violation of the discourse we're supposed to have.

So then it
    doesn’t stop there.

Now remember
    when he says ‘there’s no such thing as “the Jews.”

Well, there
    is such a thing as “the Jews.”

“And this is
    how it works. So he calls me an
    anti-semite and then two days after the Poway Shooting,**

Ambassador Danon*** comes over from
    Israel and he says 'The time for talk is over. We're going to criminalize
    anti-semitism.'

So this is
    how it works. Jews dribble the ball down the court and they pass it from
    one to the other. And so it goes from now it begins with I disagree with
    his [Dr. Brown’s}, Jewish Christian Zionist scholar| interpretation of scripture
    and it ends up I'm going to go to jail because I don't agree with his
    interpretation of I Thessalonians chapter 2.

Now this has got to stop!
    _____

End
    of partial transcript @32:21.

_______

I
    Thessalonians 2:14-15

King James Bible

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us;
    and they please not God, and are
    contrary to all men:

New
    Jerusalem bible version

https://www.bibliacatolica....

Bibliacatolica.com
    is only free online New Jerusalem bible to my knowledge, but is in Latin and a
    bit difficult to navigate.

This is the
    version quoted by E. Michael Jones. This
    is a Catholic bible version.

(“whole
    human race” is the technically correct phrase.

“entire
    human race” ,“all mankind” , or “all of mankind” are phrases used but not
    technically correct and are not found in any bible version to my knowledge.)

14. For you,
    my brothers, have modelled yourselves on the churches of God in Christ Jesus
    which are in Judaea, in that you have suffered the same treatment from your own
    countrymen as they have had from the Jews, 15. who put the Lord Jesus to death,
    and the prophets too, and persecuted us also. Their conduct does not please God, and makes them the enemies of the whole
    human race,"

Michael
    L. Brown (born March
    16, 1955) is a radio host, author, professor and noted proponent
    of Messianic Judaism, Christian
    Zionism,[1]
    and the Charismatic Movement. He also holds a Ph.D in
    Near Eastern Languages and Literature from New York University.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...

Dr. Michael
    Brown’s YouTube channel is ASKDrBrown.

_____

"Poway synagogue shooting occurred on April
    27, 2019, when a gunman armed with an AR-15 style rifle[1] fired shots inside the Chabad of Poway synagogue in Poway, California."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi....

_____

"Danny Danon is Israel’s Permanent Representative
    to the United Nations. Danon previously served as a member of the Knesset from
    the Likud Party, as Minister of Science, Technology and Space, and as Deputy
    Minister of Defense."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...

_____

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th December 2019)

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

E. Michael Jones usually does not question false flag events and just takes the official narrative as fact, as he did about the Poway synagogue "shooting." His theory is that people are getting so frustrated and mad about the shutdown of freespeech, by the Js, that some people react by just going in and shooting up some Js. I have not studied the Poway case, but 153news.net usually has several good videos right after the event that bring forth all the questionable things about the official story.

I am amazed that so many educated intelligent people just take the story of a shooting to be just as the government / MSM presents it. It does not seem to occur to them to question the official story no matter how many questions and odd findings do come out. A family member experience recently prompted my comment here.

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W1avi3g07iPl/

...https://www.bitchute.com/video/W1avi3g07iPl/...

BREAKING NEWS: Poway, California CHABAD Synagogue Shooting April 27, 2019

channel image

Wardo Rants

Wardo-Rants

2846 subscribers

Smells like a FALSE FLAG EVENT to write more ANTISEMITISM LAWS.
    Poway Synagogue Shooter Left a Manifesto – Calls President Trump a “Zionist, Anti-White, Traitorous, Cockcksucker".
    Category News & Politics
    Sensitivity Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over

The reason I posted this 5 minute video is that there are a couple of ways to interpret this 19 year old white male "shooter" named John Ernest (now in custody supposedly).

E. Michael Jones interprets that this young man was driven to insane violent actions because of his frustration with the Jews' suppression of our liberties and freedom. So EMJ opines that the Jews have overplayed their hand on their pushing of "hate" and hate thoughts only as criminal act and "anti-semitism" as hate and hate crime. EMJ says this Poway "shooter" who left a manifesto showing himself to be a real hate filled person driven to violent crime by his big hate for Jews is "backfiring" on the Zionists or Jews and people will rise up and start shooting back at them for their suppressive rhetoric and law/legislation actions and policies.

Those of us in the long-time conspiracy corner, who saw the original movie Manchurian Candidate can see this "shooter" guy to be sort of mind controlled robot created and sent out on stage to act and show himself as "big anti-semitic hate thought equals violent criminal" guy to the world, thus justifying the now progression of the ideology being thrust on the American people to now "hate is crime punishable by law" and "anti-semitism is hate is crime". That is where we are now. (Trump "appears" on the surface to be in a vise and surrounded by Zionists and "Christian Zionists." However, maybe God can take hold of Trump and make Trump willing to give up his life, like JFK did, to stand up for what our once great nation was supposed to stand for.) We should pray for the survival of our republic and for our duly elected president and his and his family's personal welfare. see Romans 13 I think.

John Ernest may or may not have actually killed or injured people. We never have any way of verifying that, but with recent "shootings" we see "victims" who had sustained two or three AK47 gun shot wounds up and around after a one week stay in the hospital and being interviewed by the press all smiles. NOT! But the producers of the "crazy lone shooter guys" on the public stage, at just the most strategic efficacious time politically, are real and so evil that they have no problem at all really killing and injuring elderly attendees at the synagogue.

"NOW is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country."

Expose lies and evil and falsehood and error of every kind, as much as you can in your "circle of influence."

and having done all, each of us will stand, no matter what the worldly outcome of this attack against the First Amendment we are all experiencing now. God's will be done.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (6th December 2019)

Thanks

At least a couple times I protested EMJ's base acceptance of the OCT in these psyop 'events' in his twatter's comments, under tweets where he touts his misleading analysis. Biggest 2 of these event/analysis patterns that I've seen were re Poway & NZ mosque. Follows the DDuke formula of (((fraud 'event'))) analysis.

He was esp noisy after Poway when he speedily cranked out a 24 pg kindle pamphlet he was promoting, originally asking about $7, currently w only 4 reviews @ amzn

Is Christian Anti-Semitism Responsible for the Poway Synagogue Shooting? Kindle Edition

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (6th December 2019)

Thanks

I think I am the only rare bird outlier old-school Catholic and long-time student of USA false flag events. I cut my teeth on 9-11 but already knew about false events of history.

I saw EMJ take a major wrong turn about 9-11 and he was sort of in with The Ugly Truth guy and Christopher Bollyn and Kevin Barrett. They all pretty much bought in to the Dr. Steven Jones nanothermite nonsense theory and real planes and real hijackers. But they all had one big thing in common -- were majorly against "the Zionists" and "those of the Jewish revolutionary spirit."

I have the same gripe with all of those guys and it mainly is what they won't talk about, the questions and data that they won't touch with a ten foot pole. I have even seen them sort of contaminate the good work of the USS Liberty efforts to put out a good video.

EMJ fancies himself as a psychoanalyst and you can hear him wax eloquent in that vein on many of his interviews.

My concern is being true to the data and the facts, because truth and honesty is always the best policy. I do better when I try in my small way to stand up for truth and not be afraid.

I do appreciate many of EMJ's insights and I really appreciate what he is doing now, in his own unique slant, which is to get on as many interview venues as he can right now to speak up for the First Amendment. THAT, I appreciate about him.

He is a "novus ordo" type Catholic and that I just don't get that at all, but we Catholics, no matter how bad of Catholics we may be or have been, all did have drilled in to us at an early age the importance of right and wrong and sticking to the truth.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (6th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I think I am the only rare bird outlier old-school Catholic...I have the same gripe with all of those guys and it mainly is what they won't talk about, the questions and data that they won't touch with a ten foot pole...My concern is being true to the data and the facts, because truth and honesty is always the best policy. I do better when I try in my small way to stand up for truth and not be afraid....but we Catholics, no matter how bad of Catholics we may be or have been, all did have drilled in to us at an early age the importance of right and wrong and sticking to the truth.
    Both you and Catholic JQP have apparently refused to even address THIS THREAD.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.