Thread: Charleston Shooting Hoax

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Charleston Shooting Hoax

Okay, starting a new thread b/c I didn't see anything posted on the Charleston Shooting Hoax in this section.

Here's what Jay Dyer had to say about it: http://jaysanalysis.com/2015/06/22/c...of-stagecraft/

Fetzer's take on this posted at his new (post Veterans Today) site: http://veteranstruthnetwork.com/inde...erg-production

From Prof Tracy's site: http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/07/02...enta-pinckney/ (this was written by "Vivian Lee"--and I'm pretty sure she was one of the professors who wrote "Top Ten Reasons SH was Hoax" w/Tracy and Fetzer)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Charleston Shooting Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, starting a new thread b/c I didn't see anything posted on the Charleston Shooting Hoax in this section.
    Almost no one here 'files' their new threads in the proper subforums; everyone drops everything in General Discussion subforum. One of the mods said years ago, that they'd go back now & then after threads have been inactive, and they'd file them in their proper subforums. But no way for a newcomer here to know that, and kudos to you for filing new threads properly!

For a cross-subforum view of the most recently updated threads, use the

button at the top. I have the url http://gold-silver.us/forum/search.p...e=vBForum_Post bookmarked, and a shortcut to the bookmark always one click away in the browser's shortcut bar.

Best approach is to enter 'charleston shooting' in the little search box in the upper right corner of all gsus pages. The results page will have many false-positives, but you can quickly see from thread titles if there's already a thread on it.

That said; Jay Dyer was also on Red Ice a couple months ago, & Henrik made the whole show free.

Jay Dyer - Dylann Roof & The Charleston Church Shooting
    June 24, 2015

Jay Dyer - Charlie Hebdo False Flag & The Big Picture
    January 14, 2015

Jay Dyer - Hour 1 - Dialectic Enlightenment & The Entertainment Industrial Complex
    Jay Dyer - Hour 2 - Dialectic Enlightenment & The Entertainment Industrial Complex
    December 29, 2014
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Almost no one here 'files' their new threads in the proper subforums; everyone drops everything in General Discussion subforum. One of the mods said years ago, that they'd go back now & then after threads have been inactive, and they'd file them in their proper subforums. But no way for a newcomer here to know that, and kudos to you for filing new threads properly!

button at the top. I have the url http://gold-silver.us/forum/search.p...e=vBForum_Post bookmarked, and a shortcut to the bookmark always one click away in the browser's shortcut bar.

Best approach is to enter 'charleston shooting' in the little search box in the upper right corner of all gsus pages. The results page will have many false-positives, but you can quickly see from thread titles if there's already a thread on it.

That said; Jay Dyer was also on Red Ice a couple months ago, & Henrik made the whole show free.

Jay Dyer - Dylann Roof & The Charleston Church Shooting
    June 24, 2015

Jay Dyer - Charlie Hebdo False Flag & The Big Picture
    January 14, 2015

Jay Dyer - Hour 1 - Dialectic Enlightenment & The Entertainment Industrial Complex
    Jay Dyer - Hour 2 - Dialectic Enlightenment & The Entertainment Industrial Complex
    December 29, 2014
    Thanks for the directions and all the Jay Dyer links--he's definitely interesting to listen to, though I noticed that he doesn't like to go near the jewish issue either.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (14th August 2015)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

why did the 'victims' families get $29 million from doj?

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    why did the 'victims' families get $29 million from doj?

You don't expect actors to work for free, do you?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Found this in the comment section at memoryholeblog

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...n_of_a/cu6vkzi

I'm 56 days late on this, but i live in charleston and actually know Chris Singleton and defintely believe this shooting was staged. Follow the dude on twitter/insta/fb and the only things hes posted since the shooting is pics of his new car, watch, and his many vacations hes been taking. The only thing posted regarding hhis mother is how her funeral would be a private immedite family only funeral. He never even posts tweets about his mother and missing her but didbt mind posting the photos of him with the obama family and yankee players. I even listened to the police scanner after hearing the news of the shooting minutes after it happened and got nothing. Dylan roof made it across state lines so it could be turned into a federal case. The best part? The arresting officers got the alleged shooter burger king before flying him back to a charleston jail on Leeds avenue (where he isnt allowed to recieve mail?) The shit is major fucked dude.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

At the time the thread I linked was posted in General because it was a new occurrence. Shami's thread was posted in the correct forum. Every thread that is large in the Conspiracy sub-forum began it's days in General.
    Give the board a break PatColo. Maybe madfranks will move Shami's to Conspiracy and merge the threads.

Back to the subject at hand, am I the only one that thinks the pick of "Jim Dangle" entering the church alone isn't a glaringly stage photo op?

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken