Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Generic rounds even in same league with coins concerning numismatic value?

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Re: Generic rounds even in same league with coins concerning numismatic value?

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    You're shocked you got banned from Kitco?
    http://goldvault.net/banned-from-the-get-go-on-kitco/

Why are you posting on White Nationalist forums like GSUS?
    maybe he's one of us...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    maybe he's one of us...
    http://s10.postimg.org/suuwhkax5/14324644883562.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    I feel abused by gold vault's pretending to be a user with valid questions. But could we have an area for dealers?
    Yeah...GSUS wants an area for sneaky jew gold dealers.

GoldVault Banned From the Get-Go on Kitco

Actually, I think it’s kinda funny. I was excited about this new site, found one of the most popular precious metal forums and…asked a question. I didn’t advertise at all, yet I get this…

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Advertising. Contact Kitco for advertising rates.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    I find humor in the fact that while they’re banning me for advertising, they’re asking me to advertise. Catch being, of course, they want to get paid for said alleged advertising. Which would be fine IF I was advertising. Well, my forum sig had a link to my website, but I’m technically just a middleman for some awesome PM and cryptocurrency sites. I also mentioned (without hyperlinking) a few places I like to shop, one of which I am NOT an affiliate for, but I still got the boot.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Fuck numismatic shit. Just for shits and giggles, I walked into a semi strange coin shop with three 1997 W 1/10 PF 70 Ultra Cameo GAEs, in NGC slabs and asked what they were worth. I was offered spot. Well, close. $120. They knew I wasn't a newbie but that was their offer. I bought them years ago and don't have much of anything in slabs. This was last Friday.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

I went for a lot of Junk Silver back before it was cool. I remember it was $0.05 over spot then. Now its $6.00 over spot.

All the good deals for stuff with limited supply and cheap prices are gone now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (17th August 2015),mick silver (26th September 2015),milehi (17th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoldVault View Post
    I'm leaning towards Engelhards and J Mattheys now because neither of the originals are being made anymore, and I feel like the value above spot for these should be the same across the board.
    You do not invest in something because the value will be the same across the board.

You invest in silver because you think the value of silver will increase over the value of the green pieces of paper you gave for it. Why would it be any different for premiums?

Platinum
    Thanks

Once the bulk of my holdings was established I moved into simply buying each issue of Maples, Phils, Kooks, Koalas, Perth Chinese Calendar, Britannias, and the ATB Quarters. So far these collectibles have maintained their premium as the POS has slid and there is the satisfaction of maintaining a complete collection and seeing the new designs each year. Sure, in SHTF meltdown IF silver is actually a useful medium then the cheapest ounce today will return the most value on that day. But, lately, I'm coming more around to the idea that I will be handing this stuff down to my kids and grand kids. Complete collections of unique coins seem more relevant when purposed as heirlooms

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SLV^GLD For This Useful Post:

madfranks (21st August 2015),mick silver (26th September 2015),ximmy (21st August 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SLV^GLD View Post
    Once the bulk of my holdings was established I moved into simply buying each issue of Maples, Phils, Kooks, Koalas, Perth Chinese Calendar, Britannias, and the ATB Quarters. So far these collectibles have maintained their premium as the POS has slid and there is the satisfaction of maintaining a complete collection and seeing the new designs each year. Sure, in SHTF meltdown IF silver is actually a useful medium then the cheapest ounce today will return the most value on that day. But, lately, I'm coming more around to the idea that I will be handing this stuff down to my kids and grand kids. Complete collections of unique coins seem more relevant when purposed as heirlooms

Me too, my stacking has turned into collecting...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

mick silver (26th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (24th October 2015)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

I sell gold AND silver, I have a website you can go to, yet not ONE person on this board knows about it.
    Why?
    I DO NOT SPAM my business!!

you know, by HIDING it in a signature file or some other slick way
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis