Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: why is singular_me banned?

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why is singular_me banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Do you like Donald Trump?
    I do not plan to vote for POTUS in the 2016 election. I will say that the 1st 2 seasons of Apprentice were good in my opinion.

Isan't 13331 one of Goldies thoughts on the explanations of the universe and Fred said it was total BS?
    I do not know what her thoughts on the explanations of the universe. I have not kept up with this.
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art View Post
    I do not plan to vote for POTUS in the 2016 election. I will say that the 1st 2 seasons of Apprentice were good in my opinion.
    I never saw any, I should though.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

I never saw any, I should though.
    To answer your original question about if I like Donald Trump..................I do like Donald Trump. I like Donald Trump because I like watching entertainers on TV and Trump is IMO cheap entertainment and I like a good laugh. I turn on CNN to see Trump entertain us and a 2016 political election talk breaks out on live TV.
    Last edited by 1970 silver art; 31st August 2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: added comments
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Thanks

Just saying the post was pretty much dead on. Nothing personal.
    Well at least I know where you stand now and what your gross error of judgements are.

Nothing personal? WTF, we'll see about that....
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    It's sorta funny but more sad really, that a basic thing as being civil between adult's is so dam hard here. When there is any disagreement about anything!

First sign of non agreement and bam! Right into a adolescent school yard name calling free for all!

I am guilty of doing it, but now really trying to be better than that and act more my age!

Anyway that's my dos peso's worth of observations!

Carry on punks!

Sent from my Nexus 7
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."