Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle

interesting to listen to. One day I need to write up some experiences of life.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

I'm calling bullshit, just reading the OP's title.

Serpo... why do you keep posting the equivalent of pure fantasy/sci-fi on this forum? I mean, one can only ignore nonsense for so long before one starts to suspect another is engaged in the fine art of "forum sliding"...

If you want to post a bunch of post modern surrealist garbage, please move on to a less serious forum, please.

The internet is a BIG place...
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Well done. How about watching or listening to it. From my own experiences I believe the person being interviewed knows what they are talking about.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Serpo (10th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

all I know is that pure sci-fi flicks are coming true, the matrix is for real... reality is a lot stranger than fiction.

red vs blue pill

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Well done. How about watching or listening to it. From my own experiences I believe the person being interviewed knows what they are talking about.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

this vlogger End Times News Report, Jake Morphoneos, went to BGrove yesterday; sent up a "toy drone"; will supposedly post vid today. If he wanted secrecy; I don't think so... that little thing's louder than a wood chipper!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GEvGvW9kzdI/h...bRFP-0YeaRCakw 7:41
    Drone Reconnaissance part 17 #pizzagate

• 10 hours ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

StreetsOfGold (25th June 2017)

Thanks

Serpo... why do you keep posting the equivalent of pure fantasy/sci-fi on this forum? I mean, one can only ignore nonsense for so long before one starts to suspect another is engaged in the fine art of "forum sliding"...

If you want to post a bunch of post modern surrealist garbage, please move on to a less serious forum, please.

WTF are you talking about ....................Im calling BS on your insulting remarks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you havnt realised America has been run by a bunch of Satanists then you have been living under a rock........

Please tell me what is more serious than this , or is it just something you refuse to accept as true.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

StreetsOfGold (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Didn't Jeff Rense have this guy on the other night?
    http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2015/09/...-20150908.html

Thanks

Forum Sliding
    If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly pre-positioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these mis-directional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a forum slide. The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a forum slide and flush the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then replying to pre-positioned postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting slides down the front page, and quickly out of public view. It is difficult or impossible to censor the posting, so the object post gets lost in a sea of unrelated and un-useful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items while posts approved by the group can be prominently displayed.

A coordinated group of posters that are extremely passionate about a certain issue(s) can rapidly move posts that are contrary to their positions down a page in an attempt to make it "disappear" from obvious view, and do this repeatedly if they see it as important to their cause. They could move posts favorable to their cause to the top of a page as well with this same device.

Interesting device. I wonder if any individual or group has ever tried this at DU? DU has such a large membership that it would seem to be a prime target for this type of activity.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=439x2469241

I read it but it seems a bit complicated for my simple mind.......

I get sick of depressive subject matter and its just the way I am................I hate being bogged down in the quicksand of boringness subjects.................

if this is offensive too you or you think I am on some weird agenda or belong on another forum then tell me again.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

seems like he did.

I think I've heard of this guy before. a couple years ago now though. I wonder what he looks like.

Liberty Tree.